AM/winger(s) for 50 mil..

Re: AM/winger(s) for 50 mil..

Hi' date='i am managing a barca squad and have 50 mil and want to buy two or three AM/wingers(or winger/fwd).i want to buy youngsters.i have shortlisted-gotze,hazard,mata,neymar,bale and munian.

who should i buy??[/quote']

Neymar and Hazard , best young players in the world and soon to be best players

Hi' date='i am managing a barca squad and have 50 mil and want to buy two or three AM/wingers(or winger/fwd).i want to buy youngsters.i have shortlisted-gotze,hazard,mata,neymar,bale and munian.

who should i buy??[/quote']

Mata>>>Hazard>Gotze>Bale>Munian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neymar.

thanks for the help...i will buy hazard and mata then...

and as far as buying them is concerned,u can call me a lucky brat but chelsea does not have a manager right now and i can get them at the lowest price(their value)..i have already made a bid on hazard and will make a bid on mata as soon as hazard competes his transfer.i hope that chelsea doesn,t get a manager in the coming 3 days

thanks for the help...i will buy hazard and mata then...

and as far as buying them is concerned' date='u can call me a lucky brat but chelsea does not have a manager right now and i can get them at the lowest price(their value)..i have already made a bid on hazard and will make a bid on mata as soon as hazard competes his transfer.i hope that chelsea doesn,t get a manager in the coming 3 days[/quote']

Lol if u get them for that price u must be in the most uncompetative game world ever, good if u do tho :P