Forumer of the Year 2012

Guest drseanfitz

2012.jpg

Whats involved

[*]The main competition will consist of 32 teams with 8 groups and the winners going forth into a knockout phase.

[*]There will be 4 seeds (last years semi-finalists)

[*]The remaining 28 forumers will be selected through qualifying rounds.

[*]It's down to you to nominate forumers you feel deserve to be in the competition. Please PM or VM Elohim or drseanfitz with nominations. or, as Elohim said, you can nominate on this thread.

We will try and keep this page up to date with new nominations and in turn could you try not to suggest people who have already been suggested. You can nominate as many forumers as you like, in fact, the more the merrier.

Rules and Regulations

[*]All nominees must have a minimum of 20 posts in 2012

[*]Feel free to advertise the competition in your signature, other threads (but get permission from a set-up owner if posting in game-world threads).

[*]Please do not advertise or encourage people to vote for a particular member. I'm sure they wouldn't want to win that way and ultimately, this competition's a bit of fun.

[*]If a member is banned during the competition then they will be disqualified, as will anyone voting for themselves.

[*]Please comment as to why you're voting for a forumer; it's always nice to read a complimentary message. But don't be derogatory to members you aren't voting for. This competition is meant to be a celebration of what makes the forum great; the forumers.

[*]Remember this is a competition for 2012..

The Seeds

Stuart H

drseanfitz

PhilGT

Lensois

The Nominees

Nominate someone whose posts you enjoy if you don't see them here

a

angus LFC

arampage

argala

Adam EFC

Allan-NI

Ashtini

Alurcard

Arfon

asianinvasian

andyowls

abidicus

b

blinkins

Bnek

Ben Newman

BenSCFC

Bigtunna

Brian sandalls

BroodRoosterNL

Bunder

Baseball Furie

barnabyd

Brunopinto

Ben C

c

Cheekylad68

Campbellblade

Caleb

Chivas

col lufc

Chambo

Cristianoballotelli

.CFC

Cedd

d

drseanfitz(seed)

domlatouche

didi

Dai

dancpoli

Dazinho

Derbypower

Dermo

Dai smout

Drink

Duncan

e

elohim

edmoses

f

FROZ3N

Fercasti

Felixx

Frisky

g

gonich losova

Garryc300

georgeefc

Gozzy

germlad

gizb

Guerilla

glen hysen

garymack

Ghora

h

hyina

Harris 17

hercule poirot

Hayden19

Hulk

i

infernito

Iawesome

IanMcCo

itsrising

j

jmhdaggers

Jkerrs

.JGF

Jonaldinho

jooles

José Nowinho

jenks1

Jim82

jgos2

Jozua

k

King Roo

kdBz

koplfc

KylanN17

Kensational

Kroitzz

Keith Fitz

Kazzer

Kevin Junior

l

lensois(seed)

Like a Boas

LennonLegend

longnose

linkvillan

Loredan

m

MaoaM

Mike H

mff

magicJ

Mr Hammer

Mario ballotelli

MUTD

Maxpayne

Metshadow

n

neller

Ninster

NapoliFan101

NariN

o

Ox in the Box

p

PhilGT(seed)

preppens

q

QUÄLIX

r

Red Bull Arsenal

Riecem96

Rammy

ray1981

Rooney_Persie_RIP

s

Stuart H(seed)

swansea jack

Stifler

Skarmory

Synester

Sirmarkhughes

Sky Blue Lee

Sonofpluto

smut

StephenMUFC

Safir

Slbquista

Ste G

t

timesle

taylor 8

TheMar AFC

tebthereb

ToonFanForLife

Tim Jansen

TheDuffman

TomDeakin

u

v

vendeta

venkrontrueblue11

Valentia

w

Wozlives

x

xburrowx

y

yapple

z

Zakko

ZazzaAsRoma

think we need to cap this.

we want 32 in the main round, so want 28 out of the qualifiers, so if we end it at 140 nominations(13 more) or friday whichever comes first, then we have 14 groups of up to 10(max in a vote) and 2 through from each group.

The Live voting

THE FINAL

Completed voting

SF1

SF2

QF1

QF2

QF3

QF4

ROUND 1

Group A

Group B

Group C

Group D

Group E

Group F

Group G

Group H

Qualifying Group 1

Qualifying Group 2

Qualifying Group 3

Qualifying Group 4

Qualifying Group 5

Qualifying Group 6

Qualifying Group 7

Qualifying Group 8

Qualifying Group 9

Qualifying Group 10

Qualifying Group 11

Qualifying Group 12

Qualifying Group 13

Qualifying Group 14

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012 Some of you might know that I have a predilection for (useless) statistics. And as last year quite some people liked the Foty-stats I made, I decided to make some for thi

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012 Well, unless you come up with a really good and comprehensible excuse why you voted for yourself which you can also prove (and I don't count 'I accidentally clicked the

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012 Gaz calls for global calm Popular Handsome Forumer Garryc300 urged supporters for calm today after News agencies reporter mass outbreaks of violence after the Forum Id

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012

I personally will nominate blinkins and dom latouche.

blinkins

If there ever was an heir to racky, It's blinkins, without a doubt ... his customs are pure genius and could easily rival and possibly even overtake the masterpieces that racky and Fury created.

He's a good person and always very helpful, thus I nominate Ben for FOTY.

Dom Latouche

Wherever I find myself, this sorry sod seems to be too, always there for a good chat when life is boring and always make a setup sparkle ( yep, interpret as you wish )

Dom is genuinely one of the best forumers of all time, and thus I nominate him for FOTY.

Trying to nominate people who are yet to be nominated.

Wozlives - Credit to EC 7046 with his loyalty and MR's.

Iawesome - Seeing more of him around and seems a bit of a mouthy runt which I like.

Riecem96 (I think lol) - Massive credit to his GWs and I enjoy talking about how much I hate West ham to him :D

Bigtunna - I dont see him getting any votes but deserves a nomination at least for his work in 7777 and 7046.

Sirmarkhughes - He hasnt been on much but still a legend in my book :D

I know already who i will back to be the FOTY ;)

I personally would like to nominate Jkerrs seeing as in no one has done so yet. An outstanding forumer who's always willing to help new forumers out and for helping anyone who asks with game world ideas - turning a decent idea into a brilliant one.

I'd also like to nominate Ashtini who is one of the if not the most helpful manager when it comes to deals. He helps out everyone who asks with detailed answers and because of this I love reading his posts due to the extensive reasoning given. Awesome forumer

Thanks Frozy! :)

I'd also like to nominate -

Rammy. He hasn't posted as much this year as he did last year, but whenever he does post, it's usually a valid point or argument to someone elses point. Definitely worth a shout :)

ashtini. Nice lad, posts a lot in the GW and UK and ROI football sections. Again, he speaks a lot of sense in those sections.

ray1981. I can't believe no one has nominated him yet!

IanMcCo. I know a lot of United fans won't like me for this one with his trolling on the United thread and all (:P), but he contributes a lot to his own teams thread too. Although you'll mostly find him in the Red Devils thread ;)

Edit: Oh, and Campbellblade

Would also like to nominate King Roo for his expert views on deals and players and his willingness to lend a hand to those who need it.

EDIT: Garryc300 - Can't believe no-one has nominated him! Amazing forumer! His match reports and match previews are a wonder to behold and also has the unique ability to give life to a setup [a good long life too!]. He's also always willing to help out new graphics designers, giving/showing them tricks of the trade.