Forumer of the Year 2012

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012 Some of you might know that I have a predilection for (useless) statistics. And as last year quite some people liked the Foty-stats I made, I decided to make some for thi

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012 Well, unless you come up with a really good and comprehensible excuse why you voted for yourself which you can also prove (and I don't count 'I accidentally clicked the

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012 Gaz calls for global calm Popular Handsome Forumer Garryc300 urged supporters for calm today after News agencies reporter mass outbreaks of violence after the Forum Id

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012

I nominate Brood' date=' since no one has done so as of yet.

He is a great help as most of you guys know and does have good quality setup ideas. [/color']

Thanks mate.

Hadn't heard about this until today, seems pretty nice and I just love that logo with the paint job making it a 2012 one :D

Thanks mate.

Hadn't heard about this until today' date=' seems pretty nice and [b']I just love that logo with the paint job making it a 2012 one :D

It's amazing innit?

And no problem, you are a great forumer :eek:. Can't believe I said that :P

And I also want to nominate Caleb :). A wonderful forumer, always polite and never afraid to offer his opinions on whatever it is people ask. Shame he's not that active nowadays. He does pop up often enough for me to remember him though.[/b]

I'd like to nominate Froz3n, Hyina and KdBz

Frozen: The guy Has brilliant post's and such sense of humour, Always Makes a great point to he's opinion :) Great Bloke, Keep it up chap :D One of the Best Posters, I can't image you post without making someone smile

Hyina: Hyina :) What would Help With deals be without you :D You always give detail to your posts...Such an amazing guy, This is why I always rep you, You see :D

kdBz: Gangnam Style :) Lemme cut the chase...You are just phenomenal, You are yourself and don't change that mate...There is no way I could not nominate you Buddy

seems as people have said names already on there i will name my select few...

Blinkins - this man is a genius and i love to be part of his setups and im in all but one.

Elohim - one of the funniest guys on SM,but a great chap to talk too aswell.

Like A Boas - considering his a yido and im a gooner we actually get along rather well and have great chats.

Dom Latouche - my master in purgatory :D but also a great chap and has good knowledge.

Garryc300 - he is everywhere lol but he's a great chap and always providing good banter.

JGF - a great addition to the forum this year and we talk often on SM chat

I'd like to nominate Froz3n' date=' Hyina and KdBz

Frozen: The guy Has brilliant post's and such sense of humour, Always Makes a great point to he's opinion :) Great Bloke, Keep it up chap :D One of the Best Posters, I can't image you post without making someone smile

Hyina: Hyina :) What would Help With deals be without you :D You always give detail to your posts...Such an amazing guy, This is why I always rep you, You see :D

[b']kdBz: Gangnam Style :) Lemme cut the chase...You are just phenomenal, You are yourself and don't change that mate...There is no way I could not nominate you Buddy[/b]

surprised-long-neck-surprise.png

3rlguh.jpg

19658503.jpg

I see many good posters have been nominated already, but I'm missing Mario Balotelli who I would like to nominate. And also drink even though not active lately.

Would also like to nominate King Roo for his expert views on deals and players and his willingness to lend a hand to those who need it.

Thanks for these words. :)

derbypower

mff

herculepoirot

sop

xburrowx

sky blue lee

ed moses

george efc

jooles

dermo

Just wanted to add in some people who made this place what it is today (well' date=' actually a hell of a lot better than it is today) and that have still been around in the last year.[/b']

Hah. But seriously, cheers!