Forumer of the Year 2012

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012

Well then' date=' if I'm that useless, I'm quite surprised about the amount of times you've asked me for advice on french players
:rolleyes:

[/center']

Most of times I asked you to have a good laugh.I would rather watch videos on youtube then asking you to be honest.

I knew you said this tongue-in-cheek' date=' but if you hadn't, this would have been the very first of your countless posts that would have made any sense.

So, in order to answer your rhetorical question, YES![/quote']

Oh Phil, I think it's time for you to get off that high horse you've been on for so long !

Deep down, I know you've got a sweet spot for me ! :o

Time to do the dishes !

Correct.Especially if you say that you treat this forum so seriously you should post some useful things.I'm probably one of the worst forumers around' date='I don't ca re about it as [b']this forum is a good laugh IMO[/b] but you say that you treat the forum seriously,you want to win FOTY..then start to post something useful instead of spamming the Ligue I thread when you watch a game...when you watch a game that thread is full of useless posts,10-15 posts for 45 minutes of rubbish football.So when you watch a game you come on forum and tell us what a knowledge you have about Ligue I

If this forum is a laugh to you then why does it really matter so much to you that Elo is in the finals?

:confused:

I find it really sad that the posters are only people who have high rep/long timers' date=' if only there were new people coming in and joining the discussion.... :(

I'm out for now :)[/quote']

The new blokes are probably smart enough to stay out of childish 'discussions' like these.. B)

Surely the quality of someones posts shouldn't be the only factor that people take into consideration when voting? I know it wasn't for me anyway.

What about said forumers personality? I'd much rather vote for someone that I know makes the forum a better place to visit, or someone who I've interacted with on multiple occasions. Elohim is one of those people, I think he's a good laugh when you get chatting to him (probably because he's nuts, but I am too :P).

Obviously someone who contributes a lot more to the forum, and someone who is well known around the forum is going to get further, but I don't believe that that should be the only thing to determine whether or not they should become 'forumer of the year'.

Could just be me, but that's my opinion anyway :)

Deep down' date=' I know you've got a sweet spot for me !
:o[/center']

I know you keep saying that.

On he outside, it may seem like I dislike you and that we don't have much in common.

If you'd look a bit deeper, it may seem like I hate you.

And if you'd look into the absolutely deepest bit of me, you'd see that I absolutely despise you and everything you ever did and said, you currently do and say, and you'll ever do and say.

And the day this forum votes you the FOTY (if it happens, I've still got a little bit of faith remaining...), it would be the day the idiots crowned their king.

If elohim is gonna win FOTY would be absolutely pathetic to be honest..If I spam the threads with useless and worthless things I would win FOTY aswell?Can't understand how forumers like Timo' date='Stu,Ben,Dom are out and Elohim is still there.Oh well...this is SM forum. :rolleyes:[/quote']

You're a douche. Who are you to decide who the best forumer of the year is, on behalf of us all? Whoever makes the final no doubt deserves to.

I've said my opinion.If Elohim is gonna win FOTY it'll be the funniest thing of the year on forum,though we should make a thread for that aswell.I may win something but Elohim to win FOTY will beat me at everything.I wanted to say more but I forgot as I'm enjoying some highlists from Bundesliga.

And Andy..nice to see that you learnt a new word and you wanna show us how big is your IQ nowdays.

EDIT: Elohim..I would honestly place you on ignore list but IDK how on earth are you a mod though.Sadly it doesn't let me to put you on ignore list.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!

This should be settled with a good old mud wrestle with them both dressed in Spandex and PVC. MUTD should wear a Traore mask and Fluffy a Reus mask' date=' this would more than likely be these two guys idea of heaven.[/color']

That sound like a night out in Middlesbrough :D

Forumer of the year is just that, it is a general title in my opinion, rather than a specific one. It is how one perceives the 'forumer(s)' in question and how there contributions that make the competition and it's participants diverse.

People could vote for there friends, or for someone who creates fantastic set-ups, or for people who leave advice in the respective help threads or the tireless work many do with there player ratings thread amongst many other threads. Maybe the title should have been more literal rather than general, thus avoiding the petty squabbles over who should and shouldn't win.

It will be like this forever and a day until the format is changed.