Forumer of the Year 2012

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012

Do you want them to fight or make love?

A bit of reverse psychology here. To stop them arguing and ripping each others faces off' date=' I thought if they both had masks on off the two footballers they would most like to have bum fun with, then it would appease the situation. [/color']

It's like you never left ey? :P

Nice to see you again ;)

Haha' date='that is true. :D

Welcome back buddy...

Thanks.But I am still not back,just came to say hello and to see what is going on.But in last couple of days/weeks I have some free time,so I will come here from time to time to write something when I'm bored. :)

NARRRIIIIIINNNNNN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEENNNNNN????

Sorry got over excited :o

Where I have always been' date='in Sarajevo. :P

Do I know you?????? :P welcome back mate.

Not sure,who are you again? :confused::P

I know you keep saying that.

On he outside' date=' it may seem like I dislike you and that we don't have much in common.

If you'd look a bit deeper, it may seem like I hate you.

And if you'd look into the absolutely deepest bit of me, you'd see that I absolutely despise you and everything you ever did and said, you currently do and say, and you'll ever do and say.

And the day this forum votes you the FOTY (if it happens, I've still got a little bit of faith remaining...), it would be the day the idiots crowned their king.[/quote']

Phil, I'm somewhat surprised by you. I don't understand how you could possibly having feelings as strong as hate for somebody over the internet, although I might be missing something here. Perhaps you two have previous, still find it difficult to comprehend mind you.

I've said my opinion.If Elohim is gonna win FOTY it'll be the funniest thing of the year on forum' date='though we should make a thread for that aswell.I may win something but Elohim to win FOTY will beat me at everything.I wanted to say more but I forgot as I'm enjoying some highlists from Bundesliga.

And Andy..nice to see that you learnt a new word and you wanna show us how big is your IQ nowdays.

EDIT: Elohim..I would honestly place you on ignore list but IDK how on earth are you a mod though.Sadly it doesn't let me to put you on ignore list.[/quote']

Good one. You're the one whining like a little girl because somebody you dislike may win this competition. Grow up will you, you are in no position to tell people who they should vote for and on what basis they make their vote. Carry on walking through life with that attitude and you won't get very far before somebody pulls you up on it.

Phil' date=' I'm somewhat surprised by you. I don't understand how you could possibly having feelings as strong as hate for somebody over the internet, although I might be missing something here. Perhaps you two have previous, still find it difficult to comprehend mind you.

Good one. You're the one whining like a little girl because somebody you dislike may win this competition. Grow up will you, you are in no position to tell people who they should vote for and on what basis they make their vote. Carry on walking through life with that attitude and you won't get very far before somebody pulls you up on it.[/quote']

And you realised that based on a few posts on a forum? :eek:.You sir..you really have talent.

Phil' date=' I'm somewhat surprised by you. I don't understand how you could possibly having feelings as strong as hate for somebody over the internet, although I might be missing something here. Perhaps you two have previous, still find it difficult to comprehend mind you.

Good one. You're the one whining like a little girl because somebody you dislike may win this competition. Grow up will you, you are in no position to tell people who they should vote for and on what basis they make their vote. Carry on walking through life with that attitude and you won't get very far before somebody pulls you up on it.[/quote']

Think ur 100% right on the hate one i mean you can say u hate some one and u just be saying it but by sounds of what you said you really do hate him which i find hard to understand over the internet:confused:

Nice to see you dealited it!

And you realised that based on a few posts on a forum? :eek:.You sir..you really have talent.

I could say the exact same thing to you sunshine, regarding my supposed IQ. Even if you didn't agree with the format of this competition and that an "unworthy" champion had been decided, there are ways of suggesting improvements without behaving like a moron.

On he outside' date=' it may seem like I dislike you and that we don't have much in common.

And if you'd look into the absolutely deepest bit of me, you'd see that I absolutely despise you and everything you ever did and said, you currently do and say, and you'll ever do and say.

And the day this forum votes you the FOTY (if it happens, I've still got a little bit of faith remaining...), it would be the day the idiots crowned their king.[/quote']

To be honest I find this message offensive and highly disrespectful, and would expect better from a mod.

To attempt to belittle anyone in such a crude manner for one is bad enough, but to do it in a thread and in such a public manner is well out of order especially where your comments could influence votes.

Your approach is in such a callous, malicious and both premeditated and calculated way that if this is not deemed as offensive by other mods, then there really is no hope for the forums with people like you in a position of authority, and just strengthens my believe that the majority of 'mods' will stick together.

Ermmm... am I missing something here?... When I read Phil's post I thought it was a joke..... (?) :o

Doesn't seem like it, Phil doesn't seem to be a nice person.

Anyways in support of Elohim, who cares if he posts a lot? If you don't like it just ignore his posts (even if there are many) and if you can't do that I don't think its up to Elohim to change, I think its up to you to accept or just leave because after all this is just a forum, its not like you're married :rolleyes:

Anyways, seems like the final is going to be a real tough one for me :o

To be honest I find this message offensive and highly disrespectful' date=' and would expect better from a mod.

To attempt to belittle anyone in such a crude manner for one is bad enough, but to do it in a thread and in such a public manner is well out of order especially where your comments could influence votes.

Your approach is in such a callous, malicious and both premeditated and calculated way that if this is not deemed as offensive by other mods, then there really is no hope for the forums with people like you in a position of authority, and just strengthens my believe that the majority of 'mods' will stick together.[/color']

Mate... what is it with you and long answers and long/complicated words? I hope I'm not criticizing you or you taking offense but it's not the first time I've seen you being very critical of a person. You use a lot of formal language and long words and make you seem really justified and correct, but tbh, MUTD is MUTD and he will always post like MUTD, and I've said already that I personally thought Phil's post was a joke. But you really take things down the the very core do you? There is no need to be very critical of others, in the public, this is just a game after all and where I thought I would relax in, but seems that I was wrong.... :confused:

Please chill out guys... :o

Mate... what is it with you and long answers and long/complicated words? I hope I'm not criticizing you or you taking offense but it's not the first time I've seen you being very critical of a person. You use a lot of formal language and long words and make you seem really justified and correct' date=' but tbh, MUTD is MUTD and he will always post like MUTD, and I've said already that I personally thought Phil's post was a joke. But you really take things down the the very core do you? There is no need to be very critical of others, in the public, this is just a game after all and where I thought I would relax in, but seems that I was wrong.... :confused:

Please chill out guys... :o[/quote']

Phil was definitely not joking. As much as I admire and respect him, the questions and points raised by jkerrs are valid.

Doesn't seem like it' date=' Phil doesn't seem to be a nice person.

Anyways in support of Elohim, who cares if he posts a lot? If you don't like it just ignore his posts (even if there are many) and if you can't do that I don't think its up to Elohim to change, I think its up to you to accept or just leave because after all this is just a forum, its not like you're married :rolleyes:

Anyways, seems like the final is going to be a real tough one for me :o[/quote']

In defence of Phil... I (probably the only one here) thought he was joking because he went over the top with that.

Phil was definitely not joking. As much as I admire and respect him' date=' the questions and points raised by jkerrs are valid.[/quote']

Well... Why don't we just cut all this natter and chatter and just ask him/wait for him to post again whether he was joking? :P

Mate... what is it with you and long answers and long/complicated words? I hope I'm not criticizing you or you taking offense but it's not the first time I've seen you being very critical of a person. You use a lot of formal language and long words and make you seem really justified and correct' date=' but tbh, MUTD is MUTD and he will always post like MUTD, and I've said already that I personally thought Phil's post was a joke. But you really take things down the the very core do you? There is no need to be very critical of others, in the public, this is just a game after all and where I thought I would relax in, but seems that I was wrong.... :confused:

I'm with Jkerrs on this one. For a 'mod' to post something so scathing and personal for everyone to see is quite unacceptable in all honesty.

It certainly doesn't look like a joke and to be quite frank, it's damn right disgusting of Phil (a person of supposed authority on the forum) to write such words.

But I suppose we merely the "idiots" as it was so politely put, so our opinion doesn't really matter.

I will pm you regarding my reply to Phil's post that way we are not all spamming this thread.

And if you'd look into the absolutely deepest bit of me, you'd see that I absolutely despise you and everything you ever did and said, you currently do and say, and you'll ever do and say.- this part, the reason why I didn't think it was the truth was because he could have just said the last sentence. Raising the adjective one by one seems very illogical and un-Phil-like... same goes for the 'did', 'do' and 'will do' part. [/b']

And the day this forum votes you the FOTY (if it happens, I've still got a little bit of faith remaining...), it would be the day the idiots crowned their king.

Well he's still online....

Anyway, just thought I'd want to analyze the post a bit...