Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 4

Elohim

Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 4  

1. 1.

Sig-2.jpg

Welcome to the fourth qualifying group for Forumer Of The Year 2012

EHFbn.png

The poll will close in 5 days, with the top 2 progressing to the main competition.

Please vote for the forumer which YOU feel has had the best 2012, and any comments you wish to make about the vote would enhance the thread.

Please do not vote for yourself or you may be disqualified, and publicly humiliated.

forum-world-cup-2012.png

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 4

Seeing as I personally nominated him, and that I'm probably the biggest fan and admirer of his work, this vote comes naturally for me!

blinkins, he's simply an amazing GW creator, a good friend and a awesome bloke to talk too !

One of the most down to earth people on this forum.

Gone for Danny/SMH since he has a fair bit of banter in him, and he was one of the mods that pretty much introduced me to the yes's and no's of the forum, and welcomed me back on my return form my prolonged forum hiatus.

A shame he doesn't post that much in the transfer threads nowadays. :(

This was a fairly easy choice for me and I choose Blinkins, his Game Worlds are innovative, original and so much thought gone into the process that he fully deserves my vote. The best GW creator out there at the minute. Also a genuinely nice fella and I am proud to also class him as a friend. A really top bloke.

Another good Group.

I have to rule a few people out as I dont feel they are active enough to warrant a vote and a few others despite being mates (seems to be a lot of "mate voting" going on in this tournament rather than on contribution)

In the end I have decided to go for Hayden, a thoroughally nice chap, always plesent to talk to and unlike most Arsenal fans on there thread dont talk complete rubbish :P

He is also active in other areas and I feel has done the most to warrant the vote...good job sir.

Would have gone for Sir Mark as hes one of the complete forumers I would say-just his activity level has been a bit low.

And well Hayden will have all the Arsenal lads running to him unlike Infernito who may have them running after him..so will vote for Frisky since I nominated him -good forumer with a passion for debates even when their is none :)