Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 4

Elohim

Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 4  

1. 1.

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 4

SMH has my vote, He's a very nice guy, and I enjoy talking to him. Plus he's extremely knowledgable, and I enjoy reading his blog. I really respect the guy.

If not for SMH, I would vote for Hayden cause Hayden loves arsenal to death, and He is extremely knowledagble and devoted to his teams. Hayden is also a very nice individual.

I havent talked to the other forumers in the group, so I couldnt really vote for any of em :o

Voted for Blinkins in this one, it was sooo close between him and Sir Mark Hughes.

I would say it was Bens Protege set up what edged it for me, he did well for the ideas of that set up, I no for one if i was thinking of a set up I wouldnt of come up with that, Pro's, Rookies etc.

SMH is a nice guy for talk too and I no that hes very active on the forums, i talked to him regularly a while back but not so much lately, hopefully he gets through this group though and it looks like he will.

Looks like it's a 3 way battle in this group with Blinkins leading the charge and most likely going to end as top dog and Hayden and SMH both at each other's throats. Will definitely be interesting.....as in all the other groups...:)

Come on Hayden! You can do it!!!!

...and I voted for sirmark!

Was withholding my vote in this group to see what you would do as this represents a slight conflict of interest for us both.

Glad you gave me the freedom to place my vote in for you as you're the stand-out here for me.

...and I voted for sirmark!

Was withholding my vote in this group to see what you would do as this represents a slight conflict of interest for us both.

Glad you gave me the freedom to place my vote in for you as you're the stand-out here for me.

Wow,its not the Presidential elections haha