Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 6

Elohim

Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 6  

1. 1.

Sig-2.jpg

Welcome to the sixth qualifying group for Forumer Of The Year 2012

EHFbn.png

The poll will close in 5 days, with the top 2 progressing to the main competition.

Please vote for the forumer which YOU feel has had the best 2012, and any comments you wish to make about the vote would enhance the thread.

Please do not vote for yourself or you may be disqualified, and publicly humiliated.

forum-world-cup-2012.png

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 6

A very very tough group.

Maxpayne is a very good poster, Adam EFC is also very good but he supports Everton. Elohim is unique and I almost feel compelled to vote for him as his pic scares the life out of me.

Ian despite being a total Wum almost stole the vote, spoke to him a lot more lately and he is a sound guy.

Jim82 is a quality poster on the Liverpool and general football threads but my vote has to go to Neller. He is my partner in crime on the Liverpool thread and is always a voice of reason in the altogether "reactionary" nature of our thread.

Always a great guy to have a debate with and despite the fact that his man-love for Rafa clearly hinders his judgement on certain Liverpool related issues is IMO one of the best posters on the forum through the general football threads yet alone just this group.

WHAT.

tumblr_mbwfapdqq91rd06hno1_400.gif

51690_o.gif

tumblr_mcu0ymM5iP1rsw1yf.gif

After a few minutes of tumblr_loku9pv0yn1qib9ks.gif..

Finally decided, on the one and only Elohim.. The fact that he dishes out so much good advice while at the same time being a godawful manager(no offence mate :P), always amuses me. He was also one of the first few forumers that helped me out a lot, and encouraged me to bring some advice out as well. i will always appreciate how you invite me to your GWs mate.

Coupled with the fact that he has one of the best mugshots ever, and his undying love for all things French, he's the only one for me.

EDIT: Sounds like I am an obsessed fan lol.

Arampage AND Elo in the same group! REALLY?? Probably my biggest forum dilemma ever here!!

Arampage's posts in EC A.D make that set up what it is, let alone all the other threads he contributes to!

But Elo has made the forum what it is for me, I wouldn't have been nearly as active as I have been this year if it wasn't for him.

Toughest call yet - but Elohim gets my vote!

Difficult group this, undecided on who to vote for. Could easily vote for seven of the people.

Maxpayne - His graphics are excellent and he also offers good advice to other users on how to improve on their graphics.

EdMoses - Original member of EC5579 and he built a very good Brighton side that he managed to get from division 4 to 1. Haven't seen much of him this year, with him leaving EC5579 but still a top quality forumer.

Elohim - Made the only Custom on SM that I have ever enjoyed, offers loads of advice regarding French based players and is quite funny sometimes.

IanMcCo - He has made me laugh so many times on the United thread, don't know how they continue to take the bait and his sig is also brilliant. Also does some good posts on the City thread as well.

Jim82 - Makes some great posts on the Liverpool thread and other threads regarding English football. His website is pretty good as well. Shame he is a Liverpool fan.

Arampage - There was a time when it would just be me and him discussing Everton on the Everton thread and he what he wrote was always pretty much spot on but he hasn't been on that thread for a while :( Also seen him offering good advice to other forumers.

Neller - Pretty much the same as Jim, for a Liverpool fan he actually makes some good posts and points and again like Jim it is a shame he is a Liverpool fan.

In the end I decided to vote for Elohim.

Damn it, this one is difficult as Elo and Arampage add so much quality to the forum in different ways.

I'm also a big fan of McCo for his regular visits to the United thread in which he feeds off top banter even though there are many United fans who take it too seriously.

I literally had to flip a coin between Elo and Arampage.

The result can be seen in my vote.

Not getting any easier this in all honesty :D

Could have chosen 3 or 4 from this pot but in the end I chose Elohim, he has always been ready for advice of a footballing nature even if his love of anything French is tainted with bias. Also he was someone who advised me immensely when I was being a noob in the forums in the early days (you still are I hear some of you say :P) Someone I class as a friend, a confidante and also an easy 3 points in the set-ups we are both in. Gives great advice but is a terrible manager.

While I think Elo will win this entire thing-if the usual voting patterns don't hold,my vote was between RIP, Adam and Alurcard

RIP is one of the risers of the forum and it's a pleasure to be in some of the gameworlds he is in , Adam well is Adam a definition of a true blue and should get enough votes to see him thereabouts as he's a great guy and graphic artist. Alucard is best summed up as "a good egg" :).

So my vote goes to the Rookie -keep it up mate

Horrible group.

I hear Alurcard is terrific but our paths rarely cross.

Elohim's the world's greatest spammer.

Ian's a good laugh.

Jim puts some quality stuff on the 'Pool thread.

arampage has to be a contender for the whole thing but, as with a few since my activity's dropped, I don't see him post as much as I should.

Neller's a glorious man.

But I went for Adam who has posted wonderfully throughout the year in areas that I frequent and his unbiased football analysis is great to read. Nice lad too who deserved more than the single vote he had.