Forumer Of The Year 2012 -- Qualifying Group 8

Forumer Of The Year 2012 -- Qualifying Group 8  

1. 1.

Sig-2.jpg

Welcome to the eight qualifying group for Forumer Of The Year 2012.

EHFbn.png

The poll will close in 5 days, with the top 2 progressing to the main competition.

Please vote for the forumer which YOU feel has had the best 2012, and any comments you wish to make about the vote would enhance the thread.

Please do not vote for yourself or you may be disqualified, and publicly humiliated.

forum-world-cup-2012.png

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2012 -- Qualifying Group 8

I have voted for Dom, based on the fact we play in a lot of Game worlds together, and like Elohim he is a terrible manager though not quite as bad (sorry Dom.) Also a genuine lad makes me laugh on the occasions we do have a bit banter, which is not as frequent as it was. His posts never fail to make me chuckle as well.

I have voted for Dom' date=' based on the fact we play in a lot of Game worlds together, and like Elohim he is a terrible manager though not quite as bad (sorry Dom.) Also a genuine lad makes me laugh on the occasions we do have a bit banter, which is not as frequent as it was. His posts never fail to make me chuckle as well.[/color']

Terrible manager? :D Who is kicking your sorry ass in your own GW :D

Im going to vote for you as I like you and we did chat quite alot but ive had to cut my time on here due to work and life commitments :)

Terrible manager? :D Who is kicking your sorry ass in your own GW :D

Im going to vote for you as I like you and we did chat quite alot but ive had to cut my time on here due to work and life commitments :)

you kicked my ass in a game tonight' date=' not sure in which set-up. No sooner did I leave that post and the next result I checked was you kicking my butt. Talk about tempting fate.[/color']

I decided to vote for SJ :o I feel like his posts are incredibly rich of detail, and he's always there to answer any questions about his beloved swansea.

It was pretty hard to pick :o

Dom is just a great addition to any set-up and is a funny dude. His prescence in 7046 is ever constant with his Fulham Side.

Gary Mack is incredibly nice, and very helpful but I havent seem him in a long time :(

Ben is one of the closest people I know on the forum. I think Ive had pages of consversations with him :) Hes a great mate and a great addition to this forum. He might be controversial at times, but hes genuinely a great dude who loves his stoke.

Riece is an incredibly nice dude, and I just had a nice conversation with him. Hes loves West Ham, and He builds all his clubs to their best potential. He is probably the youngest yet most respected person on the SM forums today.

I cant say much about the others as I havent really ever talked to them :o