Forumer Of The Year 2012 -- Qualifying Group 8

Elohim

Forumer Of The Year 2012 -- Qualifying Group 8  

1. 1.

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2012 -- Qualifying Group 8

Jkerrs for me.

Still remember when he first started when I began backing him up on the help with deals thread and ofc the long walks on the beach.....

In all seriousness though he's a great guy, helpful, insightful and always up for a chat hope you go far in this cos in a short space of time you've made the forums a lot more fun for me :)

*end with rapturous applause and tears all round*

Jkerrs for me.

Still remember when he first started when I began backing him up on the help with deals thread and ofc the long walks on the beach.....

In all seriousness though he's a great guy' date=' helpful, insightful and always up for a chat hope you go far in this cos in a short space of time you've made the forums a lot more fun for me :)

*end with rapturous applause and tears all round*[/quote']

oh yes the beach walks, frolicking gayly in the sea, they were joyous times!!!!! Was not aware you were there though. On a serious note I want to thank you and everyone else who has voted for me. I would like to thank my mum and dad for a fantastic genetic make-up my wonderful girlfriend and daughter for putting up with my countless hours of being on the forums, and there feeling of being cast aside like a used sanitary towel. Thank you all I am most humbled and flattered by the overwhelming support. (A speech worthy of the corniest of awards ceremonies I must say.)

Wow tough group,

I have already expressed my admiration for Jkerrs in the original thread and he may well have got the vote but as he is running away with it, will digress my vote elsewhere as he is safe and need to keep him on his toes with regards the latter rounds ;)

SOP is a nice old man, but again inactivity means given the name of the thread i couldnt justify a vote on the basis we have. Such a shame as Simon was a great manager/poster

Cheekylad is a top poster, fair enough he spends his entire time being a WUM, but in a nice way overall. When you actually get to know him he is a top bloke, although his wumming on my team's thread needs to be better lately not up to his usual standard, that or I am mellowing.

However because of his inactivity after he left and I still cant believe he left his wonderful Kettering side I will have to go elsewhere.

My vote has to go to Swanseajack, he probably thinks I dont like him as we are always bickering (politely :P) about some random football issue, but he does know his stuff, he nearly always makes very detailed well informed posts and can hold a conversation excellently. His football knowledge is very admirable and is always balanced except of course when we refer to Swansea where he appears to have the vision of a Ray Charles/Stevie Wonder as he cant see things everybody else can ;)

Top lad, top forumer deserves the vote based on the years work.

Wow tough group' date='

I have already expressed my admiration for Jkerrs in the original thread and he may well have got the vote but as he is running away with it, will digress my vote elsewhere as he is safe and need to keep him on his toes with regards the latter rounds ;)

SOP is a nice old man, but again inactivity means given the name of the thread i couldnt justify a vote on the basis we have. Such a shame as Simon was a great manager/poster

Cheekylad is a top poster, fair enough he spends his entire time being a WUM, but in a nice way overall. When you actually get to know him he is a top bloke, although his wumming on my team's thread needs to be better lately not up to his usual standard, that or I am mellowing.

However because of his inactivity after he left and I still cant believe he left his wonderful Kettering side I will have to go elsewhere.

My vote has to go to Swanseajack, he probably thinks I dont like him as we are always bickering (politely :P) about some random football issue, but he does know his stuff, he nearly always makes very detailed well informed posts and can hold a conversation excellently. His football knowledge is very admirable and is always balanced except of course when we refer to Swansea where he appears to have the vision of a Ray Charles/Stevie Wonder as he cant see things everybody else can ;)

Top lad, top forumer deserves the vote based on the years work.[/quote']

Rays right with his view - I'v been so inactive since getting my job I'm surprised to be nominated at all lol - the top 3 atm all deserve to go through - surprised Garymac hasn't got more votes thou