Loaning out any player you want

like guardiola did with ibra.

i use a formation with one forward but my other high rated forward gained concerns real quick. i don't want to sell the other forward because i am going back to 2 strikers next season.

that's a crapy example but why cant I a manager of a club since 09 loan out whomever i want.

Re: Loaning out any player you want

Because the example you use is about the only player rated 96 to be loaned out in SM. Its not a regular occurrence in the real world so shouldn't be in SM.

Its pointless anyhow because the player will get "being loaned out" concerns so it wont solve your problem to prevent concerns. I highly doubt you can last a whole season with 1 striker anyhow. Certainly not a fit striker.

The game is easy enough now to appease concerns and hoard large talented squads without too much effort.

If you were a successful manager you should have been able to rotate your 2 strikers without any problems. Instead of looking for an easy option to resolve any player concerns which you now have.

its an example, i don't have a problem with my strikers.

it would be too open for abuse and cheating' date=' you would get lots of people loaning their mates players that are far too good for their team that they couldn't otherwise afford and ruin countless set-ups.[/quote']

your right, i wish loans were like real life :(