Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 9

Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 9  

1. 1.

Sig-2.jpg

Welcome to the ninth qualifying group for Forumer Of The Year 2012.

EHFbn.png

The poll will close in 5 days, with the top 2 progressing to the main competition.

Please vote for the forumer which YOU feel has had the best 2012, and any comments you wish to make about the vote would enhance the thread.

Please do not vote for yourself or you may be disqualified, and publicly humiliated.

forum-world-cup-2012.png

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 9

my God' date=' another group of death:eek: Hyina cracks me up and Christianbalotelli feeds my brain on the gold threads. MUTD is also class, Rammy and JMH_daggers could also get my vote........... gonna go for Hyina as[b'] his witt [/b]has me repping him every day;)

Only just got this :P

Bloody hell another group of death. Now I could easily choose one of 5 I have narrowed it down to two which is Hyina and MUTD, I speak to these two regularly and both are hilarious although MUTD does not even realise he is. Get great tactical advice off Hyina and MUTD is a pest in-game for asking advice, and I really can't split them so I have decided to flip a coin so who wants heads who wants tails?

Bloody hell another group of death. Now I could easily choose one of 5 I have narrowed it down to two which is Hyina and MUTD' date=' I speak to these two regularly and both are hilarious although MUTD does not even realise he is. Get great tactical advice off Hyina and MUTD is a pest in-game for asking advice, and I really can't split them so I have decided to flip a coin so who wants heads who wants tails? [/color']

What if this happens?

33L-CigE_b0

Was afraid of this..

Hyina -the guy who is probably single handedly making managers win games..

Daggers-the guy who single handedly makes managers rich ....

I can't split between you guys so will go for the outsider who certainly adds quite a bit of color and entertainment ...and will use my other accounts to vote for each of you :D

Top class group this one.

Rammy is a very good poster but he still cant accept Carroll's header was over the line so he is eliminated for that reason ;)

MUTD is an entertaining forumer, I am not always sure he lives on the same universe as the rest of us but purely for his love of Reus and his unbreakable impassioned love of him he is certainly a contender. You have to admire a man love of such depths :)

Toonforlife is one of the most underrated posters on the thread. He makes really intelligent footballing debates throughout the general football section and certainly keeps you on your toes. You can have a genuine debate and he understands my humour as well which helps. he really does deserve more recognition.

Hyina is very helpful on the Help With Deals Thread and by and large very accurate but his denial or non-recollection of a debate i had with him/Barnabyd with regards Alaba has to rule him out ;):) Nice Guy though.

Stifler is a SM legend. I have so many battles with him across a number of Gold Championships, his match reports are top notch along with his graphics. he helps to keep Gameworlds alive and despite his obvious defeciency is being a Manc is a top top guy.

But my vote has to go to Daggers. He really is a top guy throughout so many different aspects of the forum. He is a magician when it comes to player ratings, his work on the lesser leagues is fantastic and helps so many people. He also shares my scathing of the "New Player Thread" or rather the B S that is written on there :P

Fantastic analytical work and he should be a contender for the whole tournament yet alone this group, I am pretty sure more people would have benefitted from his contribution on the forum within the real game than any other poster.

Shame he cant see the wood for the trees when it comes to Gary Hooper mind you