Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 9

Elohim

Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 9  

1. 1.

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2012 - Qualifying Group 9

Had to go for MUTD! He's one of the my favourite forumers because his posts are never boring and always bring a smile to my face. I have had some great banter with him on 7046 in the past and he's also one of the most persistent SM negotiators I have ever come across, his antics border on harrassment but fair play to him they do tend to work :P

My vote goes to Hyina, spends lots of time helping people on the help with deals thread and also spends time on his own thread 'counter formations' for the ones who need an extra opinion or two on countering certain formations.

It was close though cause of MUTD being in this section, nice guy to talk too at times, its just a shame he thinks stoke arnt a very good team which is ridiculous, just like Reus being better than the main players in the world. :P

Theres also one or two others who will be contenders for get out of this group, close one this!

Hyina for me very helpful on the deals thread and ofc he 'helps' people on the counter formation thread.

*shame he can't help himself in Real World Championship* ;)

Great help and a laugh to chat to lives up to his name I guess :)

Hey I won 4-0 last turn, your Xavi and Rooney certainly doing more for me than Messi and Ozil ever did :D

And I suppose it's a hyena's job to laugh hehe :P

Voted for cristianobalotelli simply because everyone else on the list is even worse.

j/k' date=' nobody's worse than him. Stifler is a true SM legend and fully deserves my vote.[/color']

Knew something was hidden when I saw the space between the words in black and your sig :P

I don't think so but I wouldn't be surprised though:p

Yeah I know what you mean; talked with CB a while back but hardly sees him around anymore.. At the same time MUTD sprouted up from nowhere :D

Same person or not, they both have the same attitude/tone of voice :P