Who will be the next best? Neymar, Gotze or Hazard?

Justin X

Who will be the next best? Neymar, Gotze or Hazard?  

1. 1.

• Neymar
    • Gotze
    • Hazard

Re: Who will be the next best? Neymar, Gotze or Hazard?

Marco Reus ( :D )/Isco.

Honestly..is too early to say.Messi is just 25,Ronaldo is just 27 to 28.They'll still be the best for next 2-3 years and Messi will be the best for next 4-5 years at all.Neymar will never make it so its between Isco/Hazard/Gotze and Honestly Reus and maybe a few other but like I said is...too early to say.Only God knows.

Marco Reus ( )/Isco. Honestly..is too early to say.Messi is just 25' date='Ronaldo is just 27 to 28.They'll still be the best for next 2-3 years and Messi will be the best for next 4-5 years at all.Neymar will never make it so its between Isco/Hazard/Gotze and Honestly Reus and maybe a few other but like I said is...too early to say.Only God knows.[/quote'] That is why this poll is in SM predicts column. :D

That is why this poll is in SM predicts column. :D

... where it certainly doesn't belong. I've moved the thread now to player discussion as it's far more about player discussion than about the SM Predict.

If anyone wants to know what the SM Predict is about' date=' feel free to read it here. And of course everyone is invited to join the predict.

I don't think any of them are the caliber of Messi or Ronaldo but they are unique in their own way.

I like Gotze the most.

The flashiest and closest to Messi and Ronaldo statistics wise will be Neymar but there will be a lot of baggage that comes with most ridiculously talented Brazilian players.

Reus is a player of Gotze caliber and the same goes with Hazard. Those three are all on the same level whereas Neymar has the potential to be better than all 3 but that remains a mystery and hard to predict considering how "vibrant" (to put it in nicest possible way) those brazilians are :D

Vote for the next best player on earth. Who do you think will he be? Will Neymar be the successor of Ronaldo' date=' Ronaldinho & Kaka or will Mario Gotze bring back the glory days for Germany. Or will it be the Belgian jewel Eden Hazard to rule the world. Vote Now!!![/quote']

ha ha ha they all are best

Oh I will. I will mark them with thick black marker so I never have to read them again. ;)

He'll "cut it"' date=' I have little doubt about that.[/quote']

:(

Have had the same discussion about Neymar on multiple forums. People are blinded by the fact that he plays in a league equivalent to the conference south.

And with Brazil he only scores against **** like China, Iraq, Japan, Costa Rica, Ecuador etc. He might do well in a team like Barcelona, but you won't be seeing none of this fancy stuff he does because the defenders in the better leagues have common sense. He won't live up to the high expectations of him, not that it's his fault, he never came out and said he'll be the best in the world. He's been labelled it by having a decent performance every few games with the odd trick in a below average league.

Most overrated player in football.

Re: Respuesta: Who will be the next best? Neymar, Gotze or Hazard?

as a Barcelona fan' date=' I cant see Neymar trying to be that tricky against defenders like pepe or ramos, if he wants to stay healthy during the season.. after the first trick, he will be out injured... lol[/quote']

pepe will scare the hell off him..lol

:(

Have had the same discussion about Neymar on multiple forums. People are blinded by the fact that he plays in a league equivalent to the conference south.

And with Brazil he only scores against **** like China' date=' Iraq, Japan, Costa Rica, Ecuador etc. He might do well in a team like Barcelona, but you won't be seeing none of this fancy stuff he does because the defenders in the better leagues have common sense. He won't live up to the high expectations of him, not that it's his fault, he never came out and said he'll be the best in the world. He's been labelled it by having a decent performance every few games with the odd trick in a below average league.

Most overrated player in football.[/quote']

So many of us waiting for him to rip it up in europe, i know were i going when he does ;)