Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

||The Apocalypse||

Re: ||The Apocalypse||

Rennes?????? How can you add Rennes to underdogs? It should be Reims or Valenciennes. How can you put Rennes' date=' Southampton, Pescara & Augsburg on the same platform.[/quote']

The same way as Lille can be put on the same platform as Bayern Munich.

I see sum rebel abut the club selection . . . . The reason behind selection is average ratng 4 sure . . . . But as french team ar compartively weak than others in golden and elite groups we decided to plate a bit strong regular and underdog group . . . Pls do notic these thngs . . Really pains if u guys tak like dis after al the hard work

Guest drseanfitz

Listen lads, the set up is live, the teams are selected, the rules are in place lets just get on with it.

NOTHING would please everyone within the setup, but the opportunity to discuss teams etc was there before the setup was paid for and created.

why doesn't everyone just focus on enjoying themselves playing the game. Lets not ruin it before the first game of the season starts. and I'm sure they'll be a window later in the season to discuss possible rule changes for next year

Guest drseanfitz

Okay' date=' I agree, not gonna talk about it anymore. Just gonna enjoy the game world.[/quote']

talking's fine, but some of the moaning on here today has been like a trip to nursery

"Miss, his clubs bigger than mine"

"Miss, he stole the man I want"

"Miss, I want it my way, mine! mine! mine!"

2 questions:

1. Can I buy Falcao right away or do I have to wait?

2. Where's our Bayern Munchen manager' date=' has he not added you as friend yet?[/quote']

I have given my game name and am waiting for an invite. And who decides the players we are allowed to buy? The captain I assume. As I would like to get Falcao too.

I have given my game name and am waiting for an invite. And who decides the players we are allowed to buy? The captain I assume. As I would like to get Falcao too.

Dermo buddy, since he has a choice to buy any 92 rated one so he opted for Falcao & no one can challenge him. It doesn't matter if he's a captain or not.

There you are! :) Okay I guess you'll be in asap. You already got access to the social group, that's where we're discussing transfers and tactics as I'm certainly not the kind of person who'll dictate everything. About Falcao, I had the option to buy him before the madness starts due to the rating of the team, hope you don't mind too much (considering we're on the same team)!

Cmon' date=' it gets annoying when the gw is made for a full day and managers cant press one button. Sorry for the impatience but I wanna start bidding.[/quote']

I have not got any button to press. When I get invited to the setup then I will press the damn button.