||The Apocalypse||

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse||

Transfer bomb to be dropped tonight by French Troops

I have talked to brunopinto and he has communicated to me that the three 90 players he will be getting unchallenged will be announced tonight sit tight you will need to withdraw some bids:D:D

Sit tight my brothers-in-arms. I shall announce tonight my shortlist!

I see all germans already shivering in fear even though it hasn't even been officially confirmed by bruno. Please all germans no need to be so worried that you have to post one by one to just a rumor. Looking like its going to be all too easy....:D:D:cool:

Let the Germans talk mate. According to Venk, nobody know more war than me:D

Guest drseanfitz

Transfer bomb to be dropped tonight by French Troops

I have talked to brunopinto and he has communicated to me that the three 90 players he will be getting unchallenged will be announced tonight sit tight you will need to withdraw some bids:D:D

Sit tight my brothers-in-arms. I shall announce tonight my shortlist!

how funny would it be if by faffing around the players already had bids on and the relevant managers didn't come online for a couple days so couldn't withdraw their bids.

how funny would it be if by faffing around the players already had bids on and the relevant managers didn't come online for a couple days so couldn't withdraw their bids.

Thats breaking the rules mate! We all know our opponents rules and must respect it! One thing is already accepted, another is due to be accepted!

Guest drseanfitz

Thats breaking the rules mate! We all know our opponents rules and must respect it! One thing is already accepted' date=' another is due to be accepted![/quote']

no it's not. it's a risk you take by delaying naming your players. some people do go offline for a day or two at a time.

Guest drseanfitz

Maybe yes' date=' maybe not. Don´t know. One thing is for sure. Once i shortlist my players, no one can bid them even they get off line after all that...[/quote']

but if they've already bid, they won't know to withdraw - so stop faffing about and just name them.

in fact I'm tempted to go and bid on some 90's then go offline for 48 hours

but if they've already bid' date=' they won't know to withdraw - so stop faffing about and just name them.

in fact I'm tempted to go and bid on some 90's then go offline for 48 hours[/quote']

I am not faffing. It was a joke. In matter in fact, i am just thinking on players now. So if i could name them now i would but, i am still thinking! If they already bid i talk to them as its my job to do so!

Guest drseanfitz

I am not faffing. It was a joke. In matter in fact' date=' i am just thinking on players now. So if i could name them now i would but, i am still thinking! If they already bid i talk to them as its my job to do so![/quote']

sounds to me like the french are already crumbling under the pressure of the apocolypse.

Knew they'd be the first to cave in

I am not faffing. It was a joke. In matter in fact' date=' i am just thinking on players now. So if i could name them now i would but, i am still thinking! If they already bid i talk to them as its my job to do so![/quote']

Well bids are going to be accepted tomorrow mate so its not good to make people cancel after a bid is accepted and they are happy about winning a player, its best to do it before.

Well bids are going to be accepted tomorrow mate so its not good to make people cancel after a bid is accepted and they are happy about winning a player' date=' its best to do it before.[/quote']

Exactly. Venk! We will not be responsible if we don't login & remove our bids if Bruno doesn't reveals his transfers in time or if he reveals it once the deal is accepted. It will be his duty to how ever he try to call that person to remove the bid. No rule breaker sort of thing should be marked against any of the manager.

Exactly. Venk! We will not be responsible if we don't login & remove our bids if Bruno doesn't reveals his transfers in time or if he reveals it once the deal is accepted. It will be his duty to how ever he try to call that person to remove the bid. No rule breaker sort of thing should be marked against any of the manager.

Just wait a few minutes. I just got home and get to dinner;)

Brood' date=' are you just havin a laugh bidding for Insigne? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Maybe, maybe not! Well actually I am, but that's simply because I laugh real quick so I usually laugh at everything and everyone :D

no it's not. it's a risk you take by delaying naming your players. some people do go offline for a day or two at a time.

Ha! I gotta work all weekend, but I think I'll just put in a bid for Alba, Giroud and Lescott first :D

Edit/: Oh nvm Lescott, can't buy English!

I think what this guy Frozen did is lame. The rules were there to see. I didn't like the Falcao thing either, hadn't notice that rule, but ok what's the big deal?

I even play after the most unfair rule ever, that germans must play vs my original team only :P

What you should do is confirm if also kdbz won't join (can't understand why, and with no explanation???) and bring some new managers as soon as possible

I think what this guy Frozen did is lame. The rules were there to see. I didn't like the Falcao thing either' date=' hadn't notice that rule, but ok what's the big deal?

I even play after the most unfair rule ever, that germans must play vs my original team only :P

What you should do is confirm if also kdbz won't join (can't understand why, and with no explanation???) and bring some new managers as soon as possible[/quote']

Trying my best mate :)