||The Apocalypse||

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse||

Ok so now at least noone can say he doesn't understand the rules.

It's just 2 simple rules to follow, and if get a pm from the next opponent just do as he is told.

I think from today rule breakers should be punished hard.

Now what happens to the 2 first turns? As if they did not exist? I think that the teams or the players that followed correctly all the rules as they had to, should get bonus points or something.

Guest drseanfitz

Hello Guys' date='

As i said I will post a clarification for all the rules. So the ones who have broke rules in this turn WILL NOT be punished and the scores for all team will not be counted too. Managed a draw against Bayern :)[/color']

why are the point's not counted..... some people played by the rules, why punish them........

Ok so now at least noone can say he doesn't understand the rules.

It's just 2 simple rules to follow' date=' and if get a pm from the next opponent just do as he is told.

I think from today rule breakers should be punished hard.

Now what happens to the 2 first turns? As if they did not exist? I think that the teams or the players that followed correctly all the rules as they had to, should get bonus points or something.[/quote']

Agreed!!!! 3 points for non rule breakers per game, 0 points for rule breakers?

For the Italian rule 2:

The Italian sides can chose all ingame instruction for an opponent. (Power can be used twice)

Is this just for the team instruction' date=' or both the team and player instruction?[/quote']

In game instructions. The ones used in between the match like substitutions, formation changes after 45,60,75 min.

Guest drseanfitz

just noticed the rules have changed AGAIN....

Sorry Venks, warned you before that It was probably too much involvement for me, and you told me it'd be easy, but I just haven't got the time to keep on top of all the constant rule changes

Sorry Venks' date=' warned you before that It was probably too much involvement for me, and you told me it'd be easy, but I just haven't got the time to keep on top of all the constant rule changes[/quote']

Probably right. Too much rules changing,too much confusion for me

With the new rules in mind I would like to inform you I am playing 2 cards

So tomorrow as I'm home Bayer Leverkusen are going to have to play a 334 formation and cannot play neymar!

I have confirmed with venk that I can use both cards and I can

Fingers crossed this doesn't backfire on me :D

With the new rules in mind I would like to inform you I am playing 2 cards

So tomorrow as I'm home Bayer Leverkusen are going to have to play a 334 formation and cannot play neymar!

I have confirmed with venk that I can use both cards and I can

Fingers crossed this doesn't backfire on me :D

You are on. And Put this on the power used thread too.

why are the point's not counted..... some people played by the rules' date=' why punish them........[/quote']

Sorry Venks' date=' warned you before that It was probably too much involvement for me, and you told me it'd be easy, but I just haven't got the time to keep on top of all the constant rule changes[/quote']

Wholeheartedly agree!!

I dnt knw why guys ar puttng me on the firing line . . . Sum rules satisfy one and makes sum1 else sad . . . . I knw i made a mess of bt guys at least help me . . . . . Bt leavng the setup. . . Nt justice to me 2

u didnt make a mess its the all managers the rules were perfectly written which they all failed to follow so dont blame urself..cheers:)

I dnt knw why guys ar puttng me on the firing line . . . Sum rules satisfy one and makes sum1 else sad . . . . I knw i made a mess of bt guys at least help me . . . . . Bt leavng the setup. . . Nt justice to me 2

that isnt the problem mate.

I only have two problems

What was our fault if others are breaking rules,points didnt counted

and the rules breaks.