||The Apocalypse||

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse||

I dnt knw why guys ar puttng me on the firing line . . . Sum rules satisfy one and makes sum1 else sad . . . . I knw i made a mess of bt guys at least help me . . . . . Bt leavng the setup. . . Nt justice to me 2

We aren't putting you in the firing line, you are the guy I feel bad for the most. Great concept, great rules, somehow people who agreed to the rules when they joined the league cannot be true to their word and follow the rules.

I will not be leaving, but be careful not to punish those who have stuck by each and every rule so far. I got a fantastic draw away to Freiberg whilst having to field a much weakened due to the 'only original players rule', and it looks as if that is going to be scrapped, and the rule breakers unpunished? Not cool!!

I want the points.

It was my first win' date=' especially after the first week in which my opposition cheated, yet i didn't see any upside even though my position in the league was affected because someone can't follow rules.[/quote']

Don't feel proud of it. You won because of the confusing rule. But remember this, next time we face each other, I'll use 1 of my power against you. Hope we'll be at the top of the table by that time.

Don't feel proud of it. You won because of the confusing rule. But remember this' date=' next time we face each other, I'll use 1 of my power against you. Hope we'll be at the top of the table by that time.[/quote']

And if i lose (quite likely against the German rule), i'll just blame it on the 'confusing' rule like yourself.

And if i lose (quite likely against the German rule)' date=' i'll just blame it on the 'confusing' rule like yourself.[/quote']

would be better for you. Atleast you accept a pre-defeat.:P it would be better if the French drop their guns, coz we don't want to take over your land again. It smells bad there.:D

I request all the captains to choose their country's contenders for the kings cup. Plus I would like to apologize to all if i was rude. The next turn of events will be

1. The rules will not be changed now for the season.

2. Points for both the turns will be counted.

3. Full effort to reach AS Saint Etienne manager. Pour PM to him but do use rude language.

4. As my medical condition is much better i decided to heat up things here with some spicy twists and games.

5. Prizes for the winners wil be annouced.

My opinion:

1. The points for both turns 1+2 should count.

2. The points in any of the 2 turns won by a team that didn't follow the rules should go to the other team. A win on papers.

Those 2 i think is the fairest and simpler path to follow for what happened until now.

Then

3. You already made new rules because some couldn't follow the previous rules (although they said they would when they asked to join the setup). Ok then, new rules from turn 3, and whoever brakes this simple rules again should be punished heavily.

edit: also those who broke the rules on budget and transfers, their punishments should still stand of course. It was the first and simplest to follow, and it still is the same.

I request all the captains to choose their country's contenders for the kings cup. Plus I would like to apologize to all if i was rude. The next turn of events will be

1. The rules will not be changed now for the season.

2. Points for both the turns will be counted.

3. Full effort to reach AS Saint Etienne manager. Pour PM to him but do use rude language.

4. As my medical condition is much better i decided to heat up things here with some spicy twists and games.

5. Prizes for the winners wil be annouced.

I've got a manager who PM me, named Paradox. Hope he'll fit. Seems faithful to me.