||The Apocalypse||

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse||

for your records venk the italians have used both powers on me tonight' date=' so they only have one use left[/size']

You're mistaken, only the Italian team using 2 powers on you has 1 each left.

Sorry great confusion . . . . . Each side has option to use power seprately . . . So each team has 4 powers in a season

Guest drseanfitz

You're mistaken' date=' only the Italian team using 2 powers on you has 1 each left.[/quote']

I'm only going of what venks confirmed TWICE on the other thread

Matthew Webb (Jkerrs Forums) steered Manchester United to victory against B.Munich.

Manchester United beat B.Munich 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rooney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Giggs was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Two wins out of three and top of the league. The ever youthful Giggs three goals in three games and top goals scorer thus far, who would have believed that after three games.

New Boys too hot for Old Lady

Chelsea 4 - 1 Juventus

Chelsea thrashed Italian counter parts Juventus by 4-1 to claim all 3 points for England. Juventus defenders were left with no reply to the Chelsea attackers. Fernando Torres finding fine form as he scored a brace while Lampard and substitute Oscar also got on the score sheet. The results means that Chelsea takes 2nd spot 1 point Behind Manchester United. After an slow start England sides are prevailing. Sadly David Luiz has suffered a Thigh Strain and will be out for 3 weeks.

Fernando+Torres+Chelsea+v+Juventus+FC+UEFA+8hPeZ73ahc7l.jpg

Torres was the question that Juventus defenders had no answer for.

tumblr_mamjdbdXPi1rwlvdqo1_500.jpg

Oscar scored the concluding goal for Chelsea in some fashion.

DIVISION 4 -TURN 3- RESULTS

Reading 0 - 2 FREIBURG

england=-1 germany=+3

Rennes 0 - 2 Sochaux

points not applicable

Augsburg 0 - 0 Pescara Calcio

germany=+1 italy=+1

Hellas Verona 4 - 1 Southampton

italy=+3 england=-1

TOTAL

GERMANY=+4

FRANCE=not applicable

ENGLAND=-2

ITALY=+4

since when... if the rules have changed on Italian clubs again im out of here.

there is no major change mate . . . . . Just now if u get a pm from the opposing manager . . . Means he has screwed with power . . . It is easy to maintain dat way . . . Take a look in rules thread

there is no major change mate . . . . . Just now if u get a pm from the opposing manager . . . Means he has screwed with power . . . It is easy to maintain dat way . . . Take a look in rules thread

the Italian rules have changed completely our two rules were...

we can ask an opponent to rest two players against us...

there best two CBs couldnt play...

its now changed to this...

1. Italian are know for their strong midfield so they can ask the opponet to rest a midfielder of their choice. (Power can be used twice)

2. The Italian sides can chose all ingame instruction for an opponent. (Power can be used twice)

once rules are set they shouldnt be changed, especially as other nations who had better rules have already been able to use them.

im really dissapointed that the rules have been changed as i had set my team up for the previous rules.

once a rule is set it should be set for the season not changed after a few games, im sorry venk but for me it shouldnt happen.

You're right,but this has been discussed, we had people breaking rules all the time. This time this-might-not happen again.

So finally can we get feedback on what happens to turns 1 and 2, what happens to the one that were fair on rules from day 1 and those who were not (if this doesn't get in mind then it's utter rubbish and i'm going to be very upset), and what is the full ratings for all nations right now?