||The Apocalypse||

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse||

When a team cheated(and mentioned so on the scoreboards by venk) i put the points on the other team.

Venk was unfair on some cases but i chose not to mention it, but if you want a debate ok...

For example with Saint Etienne who is a cheater for all. When they played with english teams he put the +3 points on the english squad. But when same happened to a match versus a german team i think, he put "points not applicable" because the manager didn't respond. Next turn he gives the +3 to the english team again.

The same for Marseille matches on first 2 turns i think.

All in all, WHEN A TEAM CHEATS IN A MATCH THE PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE EVERYTIME THE SAME.

So when someone cheated i put the points in the other team in ALL CASES.

If the points are not to be applicable when someone cheats, then this should be in ALL CASES too (and if this is so, then just prepare for anything. Cause i'm going to do it when someone wants to use power on me and guarantee a win, i won't do it and just get "not applicable")

Simple. Justice is for all, people...

The matches i'm referring are as follows:

turn 1

Marseille 2 - 1 AS Roma

No Point due to Rule break by Marseille

turn 2

Norwich City 0 - 0 AS Saint Etienne (Rule Breaker)

England: +3 Italy: -1

turn 3

SSC Napoli 1 - 2 Marseille (Rule Break and New manager so not counted)

AS Saint-Etienne 3 - 0 Borussia Mönchengladbach (Not counted as cheater manager unresponsive so French side can't be punished for that)

turn 4

Swansea City 1 - 1 AS Saint-Etienne

England: +3 France: -1

ALL ABOVE ARE MENTIONED ON SCORE BOARD BY VENK.

you see he gives the points on turns 2 and 4 on the opponent of St. Etienne(which happens to be english both times), but on turn 3 he says can't be punished!!! what's that???? i gave there +3 to germans and -1 to france.

I also gave +3 to roma, and -1 to marseille for cheating on turn 1, dunno why this hadn't counted..

That is all. Didn't give points to the marseille-napoli match,although i should.

If you find any other thing that bothers you tell me about it specifically, happy to discuss and see any mistakes, but i don't think you'll find.

I think the Points i gave should stand.

Not a rebel, i just answer to hdixit about saying they had been robbed,and why this wasn;t true. Saved you sometime to figure out what really happened.

Not a robbery, i just think that the only exception on rule breaks on match is the napoli-marseille one, because it was the first day of the new manager. although italy gets to lose 3 points by this).

The other two matches with rule breaks were forgotten, and i gave the proper points. That's all ;) So i saved you some time afterall :P

Anyone else who wants to check the points is welcomed also

Not a rebel' date=' i just answer to hdixit about saying they had been robbed,and why this wasn;t true. Saved you sometime to figure out what really happened.

Not a robbery, i just think that the only exception on rule breaks on match is the napoli-marseille one, because it was the first day of the new manager. although italy gets to lose 3 points by this).

The other two matches with rule breaks were forgotten, and i gave the proper points. That's all ;) So i saved you some time afterall :P

Anyone else who wants to check the points is welcomed also[/quote']

thanx again :P

I don't get this why a team has to suffer bcos of one cheat. If you want take your points and win I don't care. I will just set my tactics as I would for any other GW. I would have liked to see Closer's reaction if the manager were in the Italian team.

PS: Does anyone know how do we transfer group control. If somebody does please PM me.

hdixit you're right, i would also be upset. so i offer another solution:

ALL matches of S. Etienne don't count for this season 1 for sure (so that none has an advantage over the others),

and if by season 2 the guy won't leave we'll see what we do

what do you say?

i like justice and what bothers me is if some matches counted, and others not.

If the owners and the french team wants, we can make the new Score points, excluding all activity of St. Etienne for all this season at least.

hdixit you're right' date=' i would also be upset. so i offer another solution:

ALL matches of S. Etienne don't count for this season 1 for sure (so that none has an advantage over the others),

and if by season 2 the guy won't leave we'll see what we do

what do you say?

i like justice and what bothers me is if some matches counted, and others not.

If the owners and the french team wants, we can make the new Score points, excluding all activity of St. Etienne for all this season at least.[/quote']

I have a better solution ............... The other team in St. Etienne's division will be accounted for double points i.e if win 6 points if loose -2 points??

I had a conversation with St Etienne manager using google translator, he says he wana compete with UK and the world manager so he do not want to leave, then i said that before joining you should have read the rules, he says that send me the whole rules in Italian. Is he insane??!!

I have a better solution ............... The other team in St. Etienne's division will be accounted for double points i.e if win 6 points if loose -2 points??

I would rather like Closer's suggestion of not counting any matches of Saint Ettiene. Although I am not the captain.

Naaah, don't like that about 6 pointers very much.

For 2 reasons:

1) You have to have a standard solution for cheating,and that is i think giving the points to the other team,no matter what. If you don't do that then anyone may start doing whatever the hell they want. This goes of course for cheating by mistake/forgetting/using players off budget etc.

St. Etienne is an exception cause he's probably a morron or something and does this continually. Having his results excluded from the Apocalypse is fair for all 4 teams i think. Especially now that we are almost in the half of the season.

2) This would be changing the rules once again AFTER season starts. Obviously. We said no more rule changes during seasons. Maybe we could discuss this for season 2 if this guy stays on the GW and behaving the same...

Tell him the GW doesn't want him, and that his results are not taken into account anyway,and that some players may play their second players to rest their squad with him.

Just convince him to leave,now or by season 2.

-even if he left now and you found another manager, the results would still not be counted and the new manager maybe would be bored, so the best is to leave this team unmanaged,and find someone new when the season ends

Tell him the GW doesn't want him' date=' and that his results are not taken into account anyway,and that some players may play their second players to rest their squad with him.

Just convince him to leave,now or by season 2.

-even if he left now and you found another manager, the results would still not be counted and the new manager maybe would be bored, so the best is to leave this team unmanaged,and find someone new when the season ends[/quote']

If he leaves i will take over the club with my second account so as to repair the damage :)