Best Free kick Taker in past Decade

Duncan

Best Free kick Taker in past Decade  

1. 1.

Re: Best Free kick Taker in past Decade

Best Free kick Taker

This is a thread where you can vote for who you think is the best free kick taker in the past 10 years' date=' if I've missed anyone please tell me and ill add them :D:D[/center']

i loved david bekham i liked him in all ways specially his beautiful free kicks..

Where CR7? I know he hasn't been taking free kicks all that brilliantly lately but he definitely needs a mention for his previous years does he not ;)?

EDIT: You can vote twice as I see Duncan has?

ya cr7 is currently one of the est FK taker he should be included..

Ye you can vote for two if you want' date=' i just think Ronaldo misses way to many to be good free kick taker, his convertion ratio is one of the worst.

Ye ill add Riquelme :D, oh yes i forgot Ronaldinho as well

Edit: is it possible to edit the Poll once ive posted it? ie. how would i add another player?[/quote']

ronaldinho..add him also best after bekham.:):)

Easily beckham, produced a goal 9/10 times from free kicks. He would place his free kicks rather than just run and hit the ball as hard as he could, they would still have a hell of a lot of pace though. Curl right into the corners and leave the keeper with no chance. His one against greece to send us to the world cup stills burns in my memory, great moment!

Juninho was a great free kick taker and would be 2nd on the list for me out of the poll.

I don't think Carlos was that good at free kicks in all reality, people just remember the unbelievable one he scored for brazil against france. Most times he would just smash the ball as hard as he could and hope for the best, if it was on target it would go in but the majority of the time it went wide or into the sky!

Beckham easily, there's a video on YouTube with all his free kicks from his career and it lasts for about 12 minutes. You forget just how many he's scored.

Plus, I find it outrageous for anyone to suggest Ronaldo in the same breath. He's scored a couple of crackers, no doubt, but nowhere near as consistent as Beckham.

Beckham easily' date=' there's a video on YouTube with all his free kicks from his career and it lasts for about 12 minutes. You forget just how many he's scored.

Plus, I find it outrageous for anyone to suggest Ronaldo in the same breath. He's scored a couple of crackers, no doubt, but nowhere near as consistent as Beckham.[/quote']

ronaldo is only a good striker no way near to david beckham in free kicks..

Best Free kick Taker

This is a thread where you can vote for who you think is the best free kick taker in the past 10 years' date=' if I've missed anyone please tell me and ill add them :D:D[/center']

why is messi even included he has no quality of a free kick taker add xavi instead of him...:confused::confused:

no im a chelsea fan but that does not mean ill put lampard in...yeah ronaldo is not consistent as beckham he is the best but ronaldo is sure better than the weak legs messi..

i would have to disagree, id rather have Messi take my free kick than Ronaldo blasting it straight over the top :D:D

http://thepowerofgoals.blogspot.com/search/label/direct%20free%20kicks

indicates that the most accurate freekick taker in the epl between 2002 and 2012 is Larson

wow thats quite interesting, lol Ronaldo like 10th.

Surprised to see Bentley so low down, and when did David leave to Real? wasnt it 03?