Whats the longest youve stayed at a club?

fabregas

ive been at my internazionale for 550 games now with 1499 points

my arsenal for 547 games with 1423 points and my chelsea for 461 games with 1167 points i wanted to know if anyone has stayed any longer than this and have they been as succesful as my internazional which i think is pretty good with like 2.73 points on average after each game. Im getting bored of one of my chelseas and am going to quit after winning 14 trophies with them and being runner up on top of that for 4 times. do you think i should leave or not?

Re: Whats the longest youve stayed at a club?

754 games for me.

I was sad to say goodbye but the player concerns were getting out of hand and I could not bare to watch SM rip my team and years of work apart. So I left :(

Longest present is only 549. Player concerns are not too bad at the moment but when the rot eventually sets in I will be saying goodbye to this club too :(

Re: Whats the longest youve stayed at a club?

754 games for me.

I was sad to say goodbye but the player concerns were getting out of hand and I could not bare to watch SM rip my team and years of work apart. So I left :(

Longest present is only 549. Player concerns are not too bad at the moment but when the rot eventually sets in I will be saying goodbye to this club too :(

wow thats pretty long and pretty cruel to,i remember when i was with a leeds united real long as well and player concerns was a massive problem,i had to keep rotating my team until i just left as well too,but it werent nowhere near as long as yours i think it was around 200 games.