Sign in to follow this  
Redstar799

What club should I manage in England.

I've quit my Real Madrid and Arsenal and I`m starting afresh. Which club do you reckon I should go for long term. I`m a Gooner fan and please don`t say Derby County. In terms of transfer etc dont mind Lower league teams to be honest with you

Re: What club should I manage in England.

Go for a club in a brand new English Championship. Choose a team with your preferred budget and starting players. Another option is look for clubs in game worlds that have no players at all and a starting budget, then you can purchase any player of your choice and build a whole new squad from scratch. These game worlds are created by us players and you have to keep up with the forum to spot one. Cheers mate :D

Go for a club in a brand new English Championship. Choose a team with your preferred budget and starting players. Another option is look for clubs in game worlds that have no players at all and a starting budget' date=' then you can purchase any player of your choice and build a whole new squad from scratch. These game worlds are created by us players and you have to keep up with the forum to spot one. Cheers mate :D[/quote']What club do you reccommend ? for english championship?

What club do you reccommend ? for english championship?

I personally would choose Chelsea as its my favourite club and since I know it well, I know which players I would need to improve my squad. If you want a club which starts strongly and has higher chances of winning trophies, go for clubs like Chelsea or Manchester City or Manchester United. If you want a real challgenge, you can go for smaller clubs in the first division (e.g. Swansea or Everton) or lower divisions (e.g. Bolton or Cardiff City)

Good Luck! (:

Mid-table premiership clubs are always fun to manage' date=' maybe Sunderland or Newcastle? [/font']

Decent starting balance, big stadiums, and a lot of players to work with.

Thanks, I have made a new account and deciding should I play in minis, or quit the minis and join a new game world, and also would Tottenham be a good option, and should I play in England or World Championship?

Thanks

I quite enjoyed managing Leeds in an English Championship. They have a decent starting squad and budget as well as a large stadium. After one season I won the second division and now have an average starting team rating of 90 and an average age of 23.

Thanks for that, but on my frontpage I just signed up and there is no option for leeds?

Thanks' date=' I have made a new account and deciding should I play in minis, or quit the minis and join a new game world, and also would Tottenham be a good option, and should I play in England or World Championship?

Thanks[/quote']

I'm not a fan of World Championships so I'd go English. Or if you fancy a challenge why not take a forum filled EC?

One's such as 26335, 27777 are competitive but with a fair few teams available to choose from.

I'm not a fan of World Championships so I'd go English. Or if you fancy a challenge why not take a forum filled EC?

One's such as 26335' date=' 27777 are competitive but with a fair few teams available to choose from.[/quote']

Hmm, it's a new account and I'm trying to make it look professional, if you know what I'm saying, thanks!

If I were you I would pick a fairly big club, quite a bit of history but is small in the rankings

A few teams as an example.

Division 2

Leeds

Derby (Maybe not... :P)

Nottingham Forrest

Ipswitch

Division 3

Wolves

Preston

Port Vale

Division 4

Wimbledon