EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

A bad week for Grimsby, going out of the Shield to Barnsley and losing 3-1 against Hereford in the league.

Got my tactics all wrong against Hereford.

Another hard game coming up on Saturday against Newport.

Luton lost against Everton in Cup but I'm happy about this Shield's edition :) Also today's win in 5th div and only 2 points left to playoffs places. GOOD WORK Hereford. Hannah can't feels safe in this league :P

I have to give you all a chance to catch up :P

Been a long time since I've posted on this thread and I'll admit I haven't paid too much attention to Middlesbrough but this setup is still one of my favourite. We had a great 4-0 away at Huddersfield on Wednesday, hopefully I can regularly be able to do M/R's for my 'Boro. Anyway:

Middlesbrough-EC26335_zpsacf5dd23.jpg

Ahmed MUSA has completed his move to Colchester United from Ajax for £4,000,000 plus Silva DIGÂO and Tobias KAINZ . All other offers were turned down.

Wow. I actually won with that bid lol. Absolutely delighted to sign the young Musa (88). The squad looking alot stronger now with Musa, and last weeks signing Willian.

Forster (87)

Chico (88) Mangala (89) Blind (87)

Campbel (86) Willian (91) Coquelin (86) Nem (88) Musa (88)

Jo (88) Emenike (88)

Subs: Van Rhijn (87), Bertrand (87), Toure (82), Dudu (85), Cauna (86), Carrasco (83) Vaz Te (85)

Red - On Loan

Bit short of cash, so will probably sell someone and try and bring in a season long loan :)

Grimsby Bounce Back

After Wednesdays defeat by Hereford, we bounce back winning 2-0 against last seasons runners-up Newport.

Angelo Henriquez give us the lead after 13 minutes, with a fizzling shot. Just 6 minutes later, Henriguez lays the ball to Steeven Langil who hits he's 21st goal of the season.

conor-townsend-celebrates244-356964_478x359.jpg

Colchester 2-1 Derby

Ahmed Musa scored the winning goal on his Colchester debut, just hours after joining the club. Emenike scored the opener from the penalty spot, the game was level when Derby scored through Forlin. Musa's debut goal came in the 65th minute.

Up to third with that win :)

Div 5

HEREFORD 1 MANSFIELD 1

Hereford failed to take full advantage of their great result at Grimsby when they surprisingly dropped points at home against unmanaged Mansfield , who scored an 89th minute equaliser

A club record 17th match unbeaten was little consolation as The Bulls slipped to 9 points behind the leaders with nearly half a season played.

Colchester 4-2 Middlesbrough

New signing Ahmed Musa made it 2 goals in two games, a brace from another new boy Willian makes him have 3 goals in three since joining. An old face in Emenike with the other goal.

Colchester remain in third place, and are now in danger of going into debt :(

Grimsby Town slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Ebbsfleet United in their Division 5 fixture.

Van Anholt scored the only goal for Grimsby Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Having a bad spell, lost 3 of our last 5 games.

Arsenal win 4-0 in the North London Derby at White Hart Lane.

From the statistics Tottenham totally dominated the game, but failed to take their chances as Neuer was in spectacular form.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 0 - 4 ARSENAL

I.GÜNDOĞAN 17

B.SCHWEINSTEIGER 41

J.BOATENG 48

I.GÜNDOĞAN 61

Arsenal have now won 7 games in a row after beating Tottenham Hotspur setting a new club record.

Jeremy Madrigal steered Swindon Town to victory against Tranmere Rovers.Swindon Town outclassed Tranmere Rovers and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Kazim-Richards scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Agustien and Caio were also amongst the goalscorers.[/Quote]

With the straight swap with Kazim-Richards coming in and Brek Shea leaving, Swindon Town appears to have gotten a spark as the team went off in the 1st half going up 4-0 only 33 minutes in. Goals from Kazim-Richards and braces by Agustien and Caio proved vital as Tranmere had no answer. For the club it was their biggest win at home as they restart their aim for a playoff spot. Only 5 points out and games against Bury and Stevenage....watch out above.

The Champion steered Watford to victory against Cardiff City.

Watford hammered Cardiff City 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ayew scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Soldado and Rémy were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hammered Cardiff, Remy got three, Soldado got two and Ayew got the other.

Ayew will be out injured for a few weeks, Enrique will be out a week aswell.

6 points above the relegation zone.

Jeremy Madrigal was unable to prevent a Swindon Town defeat to Bury.Swindon Town slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Bury in their Division 3 fixture.

Obertan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Agustien was also on the scoresheet for his side.[/Quote]

Well that wasn't expected.....to Stevenage we go

Angelo Henriquez 12th goal of the season, earns us a 1-1 draw at Fleetwood.

With the 2nd place club now just 4 points behind us, we have decided to sell Moustapha Bayal Sall to Kayser Erciyesspor for £6.,699,700.

This wipes out our debts and gives us a chance to bring a bit of new blood into the club.

Colchester 1-1 Arsenal (Colchester win 4-2 on Penalties)

Colchester have caused the biggest upset of the fourth round by knocking out Premiership leaders Arsenal. Colchester manager Marc Spicer decided to keep the first team in for such a big occasion, and it has paid off. A former Gooner opened the scoring for Colchester, as Joel Campbell 24th minute goal shocked the away fans. Arsenal equalised shortly into the second half through Vydra.

To the dreaded penalty shoot-out, Colchester scored all four of its penalties, taken by Emenike, Jo, Nem and Bertrand. Demba Ba and Vydra missed for Arsenal.

Colchester need to produce another Giant killing if we want to progress to the Semi-Final. Chelsea are the next visit our stadium :)