EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

Watford lost 1-2 at home against Sheffield United last night in the 4th round of the Shield, Osvaldo put them ahead after half time, Jannik Vestergaard put us level 17 minutes later, a few minutes later Per Mertesacker got a straight red card, Milos Krasic later got United the winner.

We play Chelsea tomorrow in the league.

I recently took over Bournemouth. We are currently second in third division and promotion must be possible.

Rakitic, Caceres, Chadli, Julio Cesar and Cabaye are fresh signings for the team!

Hope to get some nice players on loan (already have Kolodziejczak)

Cheers

Hi everyone just taken over Bristol City in the 2nd division currently sitting 8 points out of a play-off spot' date=' lets see if we can get back on track after taking just 4 points in our last 5 games :)[/quote']

Welcome from Colchester :)

Considering quitting this setup to be honest. SM's changes to p/e value means I can no longer compete with other teams for half decent players. I dont wanna get rid of my good players just to raise funds so dont be suprised if I leave in the next few weeks :(

Grimsby 9 Southport 0

I agree.

In that case...I disagree

After their result against Stockport County' date=' Hereford United are now unbeaten in 20 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.
Another good result against a promotion rival for Hereford who will hunt Grimsby down like the desperate shoal of bait fish that they are...

Navas has completed his move to Liverpool

:D

Sneijder and Coates leave and hopefully this change will give us a much needed boost.

One problem being that Lennon now has no use to me now, so his TB ends on the 7th August, if anybody wants him them get in touch, looking for a straight swap for a similar rated or higher rated but older CM.

Can add another player too if need be.

Crystal Palace 4-1 Fulham

Fulham slumped to a 4-1 defeat at the hand of Crystal Palace.The away team went behind just after the 12th minute and it was all one way traffic from there on in.

The defeat sees Fulham go 11 games with out a win and putting new manager Tony under immense pressure.Next home game is against 20th placed Charlton Athletic.

With that lose Fulham now sit in 24th spot on the ladder and deep into relegation zone.

James Thomas steered Bristol City to victory against Portsmouth.

Bristol City outclassed Portsmouth and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their English Championship Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Cerci scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schone and Anichebe were also amongst the goalscorers.

Bring on the Semi's

Well there's only 1 left of the major 3 signings I made before this season, the latest on his way out is Michael Rensing who will be heading to PSG for Nicolas Douchez in a straight swap. With that move, Obertan is the last of the 3 remaining at the club.

Draw 2-2 with Dartford on Saturday and beat Barrow 4-0 last night.

Steeven Langil got all 4 goals against Barrow, he's stats now read, played 22 scored 27.

We are now only 2 point in front of Hereford and we have a very hard looking game away at Mattheww's Luton next.

Got Newcastle on offer

newcas_zps5182c8b3.jpg

I won't be taking them, so if anyone would like them let me know.

Watford are in bad form atm, lost all four of our last games, 1-2 against Chelsea, 2-3 against Sunderland and 0-3 against Tottenham, lost a quarter final against Wolves 1-3.

We sit out of the relegation zone only on GD now, got 21 points from 20, few winnable games coming up - Southampton, Stoke and Norwich after that we play Man City and Liverpool.

We signed Nathaniel Clyne from Udinese for £2M plus Jack Cork and Aidan Connolly a few days ago, if Chiriches loses his RB position at any point he will be a regular for us.