EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

The Champion steered Watford to victory against Manchester City.

Watford beat Manchester City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aubameyang scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Soldado was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A penalty and free kick from Soldado and Aubameyang turned it round against City and got us the 3 points, great result, up to 15th.

Liverpool away next, former Liverpool players Jordan Ayew and Roberto Soldado return to Anfield for the first time.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

The offer for Flores CHICO of Colchester United from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dont really want to sell Chico, but the club has fallen into debt in the last few weeks, so the £9million is greatly needed.

Leaves us short at the back though, So if anyone has an 86+ rated defender for loan id really appreciate it. If not ill sign a youngster and hope they come good :)

Grimsby Town outclassed Gateshead and thrashed them 7 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Almeida scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

7 different players got on the scoresheet.

Hereford,well not much to say about them really apart from they got a win again.

Div 5

Ebbsfleet 0 Hereford 3

Another routine victory for Hereford as they stretch their club record unbeaten streak to 2,493 games and 9 straight wins.

Having started with just one win from the opening 7 matches of the season, The Bulls have now cruised "Mo Farrah-like" up on to the shoulder of heavily-sweating, steroid-abusing long-time leaders Grimsby Town.

Expect Hereford to kick on the last bend and leave the chasing pack gasping for breath as we take the single automatic promotion place on offer in Div 5.

Hoffman scored his 93rd goal of the season in only his 11th start - yet still languishes in 2nd place in the scoring charts behind some geezer from Grimsby.

Grimsby have 111 goals we have a mere 99 -with just 18 matches left to get to the magic 150 mark.

There should be two automatic slots for Div 5 as you couldn't squeeze a bus ticket between the cheeks of these two clubs.

Unfortunately, i'm going to be virtually quitting SM over the next few months. Leaving all my teams at the end over their respective seasons as due to drastic changes at home/work I just don't have the time for this anymore.

Will be staying on just for my own set-up and The Premiership Predict thread i've recently set-up.

I'm sure Liverpool will get snapped up as we have a cracking side. Final job for me is pushing for a top 4 finish!

I'd like to apologize that I haven't been here for a long time. I weren't able to log in because my computer was broken, well I could have found a way to log in for sure but I had some problems in my personal life too that I don't want to really discuss, so again I'm really sorry about this. Sadly I won't play this game anymore, because I have to get my life sorted first and then I have to go to the army.

I apologize and good luck for you all.

Unfortunately' date=' i'm going to be virtually quitting SM over the next few months. Leaving all my teams at the end over their respective seasons as due to drastic changes at home/work I just don't have the time for this anymore.

Will be staying on just for my own set-up and The Premiership Predict thread i've recently set-up.

I'm sure Liverpool will get snapped up as we have a cracking side. Final job for me is pushing for a top 4 finish![/font']

Got the Liverpool job on offer, can't see myself leaving Spurs though.

In the event that I do not decide to take it, would anybody be interested? Oh and no I won't just give out to someone at random in the fear that they may destroy Pinkmans hard work.

Over to you....

B)

The Champion steered Watford to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Watford beat Wigan Athletic 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Soldado scored the winner for Watford and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tonights win makes it two on the bounce following the 4-2 win against Reading on Wednesday.

We move up a couple of places to 12th, havent been that high for a long time (if ever in the PL), 33 points from 27 games for us, looking good, hopefully we will keep picking them up, home to Arsenal next though.

The Champion earned a draw with Watford against Arsenal.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Watford and Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

Ayew and şahin were amongst the goalscorers.

Great point against Arsenal, would have took 4 points against them at the start of the season all day long.

Were 2-1 up tonight, Aubameyang got sent off, they equalized a couple of minutes later through Chiellini, Lewandowski and Badstuber had chances score the winner but thankfully Begovic kept them out.

Move down a few places to 15th, we travel to Swansea on Sunday.

Been away for 2 weeks but Grimsby have still been going strong.

Grimsby 2 Kidderminster 0

Macclesfield 0 Grimsby 5

Grimsby 5 Lincoln 0

Hyde 0 Grimsby 2

And tonight,

Grimsby Town beat Northampton Town 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.Henríquez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tkachev and Langil were also amongst the goalscorers.

That other team, Hereford or whatever they are called somehow keep winning.

Cracking Under The Pressure ?

Hannah Barker spoke to the press after her teams 4-0 win over Northampton.

The lads again put on a top class performance and I have to give a special mention to Steeven Langil, who hit he's 37th goal in just 31 games.

This is not the main reason I've come out to talk to you,

Something been playing on my mind for the last week or so and I'm very worried about it. The Hereford Town manager made a comment the other week that made me very worried of he's mental state.

Here is a few of he's quotes,

Another routine victory for Hereford as they stretch their club record unbeaten streak to 2' date='493 [/b']games and 9 straight wins.

Now that is one hell of a unbeaten run but what a lot of draws.

Hoffman scored his 93rd goal of the season in only his 11th start - yet still languishes in 2nd place in the scoring charts behind some geezer from Grimsby.

Love to know who this geezer is at my club who as hit over 93 goals this season.

That would be me you're referring to...

Well, the real Hereford numbers are not quite as good - but not that bad either

After their result against Luton Town, Hereford United are now unbeaten in 31 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Hereford United have now won 14 games in a row after beating Luton Town setting a new club record.
We'll go top as soon as Grimsby have to face a managed side - which they haven't actually done for 6 matches - and then it's a straight sprint to the finish.

The Champion steered Watford to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Watford beat West Bromwich Albion 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aubameyang scored the winner for Watford and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Good win against West Brom, Remy got sent off on the hour, he also got injured and will be out for the rest of the season, just proves sending offs dont really count when that happens :P

Newcastle away next.

Grimsby Town beat Mansfield Town 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Livermore had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Langil, Tkachev and Henríquez were amongst the goalscorers.

That's 8 wins on the bounce and 14 undefeated.

Lost for the first time in a-g-e-s...

Wish Hereford would.

I don't think I've posted here yet but a week or two ago i took over the Liverpool job after getting an offer from Benjo.

Nice squad overall but abit too heavy in certain areas so if anyone is looking to deal feel free to have a look at the Liverpool squad and send me an offer!