EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

The Champion steered Watford to victory against Cardiff City.

Watford beat Cardiff City 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Begović had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Soldado and Aubameyang were amongst the goalscorers.

Great win in Wales, we are mathematically safe now, home to Hull next.

Will be leaving Watford at the end of the season, just hope the next manager keeps them up, sure somebody will take the job, some good players in Soldado, Aubameyang, Mertesacker and Sahin etc.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

Sold Koke for 20 million. I bought him as an investment and at 5.4 million plus a youth its not a bad return. 20 million will do a lot for my squad. Couldn't turn it down.

No worries, I'll look after him at the City Ground.

After selling Jack Wiltshere earlier in the week i had a fair few quid to spend wisely, so made sure i got Koke.

Spend the money carefully :)

Colchester have re-appointed former manager Marc Spicer on a 3 year deal.

The manager resigned as manager on the 14th of August after announcing he had to much on his mind to manage the club. In the fifthteen games since Spicers depatue Colchester only managed 4 league wins, and will now look to get back to the successful attacking football which got them promoted last season.

"I am delighted to be back at the club. It is good to see that there has been only a few changes to the team but the core is still there. The board has said there is funds to improve the team in the off-season, and I will do all I can in the last three games to try and get into the play-offs".

-Marc Spicer

Div5

HEREFORD 5 GRIMSBY 0

Hereford won the title decider in some style with this emphatic win over big rivals Grimsby.

A draw would have been enough - but Grimsby are good and we gave them appropriate respect by saving our best xi for this match.

Hannah has had a great season and deserves promotion - but a 42 match unbeaten run and 25 straight wins is hard to keep at bay and we deserved the title.

A 9 point difference now means that the Bulls are certain to take the championship and the lone automatic promotion place.

In a division with few managed teams I have had tougher seasons but this one is a bit special in all regards as our stats illustrate.

We didn't win a match until game 7 - sitting mid-table and looking at a disappointing season. We trailed Grimsby by nearly 20 points at the time

Then the fun started....and we haven't lost since early May

Congratulations to Arsenal, Brighton & Hove Albion and Hereford! Of course the biggest to Richard :) In the start of the season I was sure that me and Hereford is in the lost position with minimal chances to get Hannah's Grimsby (approximately 20 points to her as Richard said). It was incredibly good job and i dont know how it was done :eek: Richard good luck in 4th division, and i wish you season as good as Tamworth and Cambridge United have now (both were in 5th division last season ;) )

Luton is waiting for playoffs... :o

Michael CARRICK has completed his move to Colchester United from Dynamo Moskva for £3,450,000 plus Ricardo VAZ TÉ and Birama TOURÉ.

Very happy to sign a quality CM. It may cause issues with depth for next season, but I plan to bring a few loans in and some risers over the coming days.

As for my first game back in charge, we won 3-2 against Bransley. If we want to reach the last play-off spot we must win both games, and hope that Crystal Palace fail to win any of there last 2 fixtures.

Congratulations to Arsenal' date=' Brighton & Hove Albion and Hereford! Of course the biggest to Richard :) In the start of the season I was sure that me and Hereford is in the lost position with minimal chances to get Hannah's Grimsby (approximately 20 points to her as Richard said). It was incredibly good job and i dont know how it was done :eek: Richard good luck in 4th division, and i wish you season as good as Tamworth and Cambridge United have now (both were in 5th division last season ;) )

Luton is waiting for playoffs... :o[/quote']

Thanks Matthew:)

Div5

HEREFORD 5 GRIMSBY 0

Hereford won the title decider in some style with this emphatic win over big rivals Grimsby.

A draw would have been enough - but Grimsby are good and we gave them appropriate respect by saving our best xi for this match.

Hannah has had a great season and deserves promotion - but a 42 match unbeaten run and 25 straight wins is hard to keep at bay and we deserved the title.

A 9 point difference now means that the Bulls are certain to take the championship and the lone automatic promotion place.

In a division with few managed teams I have had tougher seasons but this one is a bit special in all regards as our stats illustrate.

We didn't win a match until game 7 - sitting mid-table and looking at a disappointing season. We trailed Grimsby by nearly 20 points at the time

Then the fun started....and we haven't lost since early May

Our biggest game of the year and we just did not turn up, looks like the players felt it was already over.

Have to take my hat off to you Richard, 42 match unbeaten with 25 straight wins that is some going.

Grimsby will now make wholesale changes for the next two games.

After signing Michael Carrick yesterday, Colchester announce there second signing in two days by unavailing France left back Aly Cissokho.

The club had only two first team defenders when Spicer returned to manage the club, and he has made it a priority to bring in another three first team defenders for the new season.

Sylla (78) is a young defender who arrives from Toulouse, and his rise should help us next season.

Forster (87)

Van Rhijn (88) Mangala (89) Cissokho (89)

Willian (91) Nem (88) Carrick (92) Coquelin (86) Musa (88)

Jo (88) Emenike (88)

The club will also listen to offers for star player Willian (91). A two for one needs to be required, or alot of cash with a decent replacement.

Grimsby Town have lost to Luton Town 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Smith was on the scoresheet for his side.

After the embarrassing 5-0 defeat at Hereford, Grimsby made 7 changes to the team for this game against Luton but the result was no better.

Well done Matthew.

Div 5

Hereford got past Wrexham 2-1 away.

Not a vintage performance - but they were knackered after the Grimsby match.

Our good loaners have been recalled by MK Dons - so many thanks to them for great service. A much weaker Bulls team lines up for the last match of the campaign at Mansfield.

SMFA has never let me finish a winning run with victory in my final match - so frankly, I'm fearing the worst.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Grimsby Town and Newport County in their Division 5 fixture.

Jones had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Henríquez was on the scoresheet for his side.

We also received two red cards in the game.

Play-off time now. Good luck to everyone involved and well done to all the league winners.