EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

a few more deals gone abd now

sorted my first choice keeper

signing samir ujkani from palermo in a straight trade for bogdan

also bought a 70ov youngster so i can flog off my other keeper

montoya & fazio have got a few other bidders on them aswell

not too confident on either if i'm honest but who knows

just a wait and see now

Hull City Update

Deuce Lark steered Hull City to victory against Alfreton Town.

Hull City outclassed Alfreton Town and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Fryatt scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Koren and Dawson were also amongst the goalscorers.

Regular victory over a Div 5 side, their arena has a cool name though:

Impact Arena (3,600)

What a shame, these guys are Total Nonstop Action wrestling fans. :P

Transfers:

The offer for Stephan FÜRSTNER of Greuther Fürth from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mendonça CICINHO of Sevilla from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tadas SIMAITIS of Oţelul Galaţi from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Maksim ZHESTKOV of Mordovia from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Graziano PELLÈ of Parma from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Hajime HOSOGAI of Bayer Leverkusen from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for André-Pierre GIGNAC of Marseille from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Atiba HUTCHINSON of PSV from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Robbert SCHILDER of FC Twente from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Castillo ADRIÁN of Real Betis from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alejandro GÓMEZ of Catania Calcio from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pereira ELISEU of Málaga CF from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Steed MALBRANQUE of Lyon from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

AND

The offer for Javier ZANETTI of Internazionale from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

That's right, the boss at Inter who can play all defensive positions and defensive midfield has arrived. Surprised at the lack of interest.

I have upgraded my account temporarily to Gold for a month so that i could take the Cambridge United job. (Will be further renewing so that i can keep the extra teams on)

Could have taken a more easy option with a division 3 or 4 team but really want a challenge and a team i can grow with from the beginning like i have in one of my other gameworlds (took control in 2010)

so here is to a hopefully just as enjoyable long gameworld

Fulham-FC-Logo.jpg

Fulham presents new players for the season!

Today it was a historical day at Fulham Football Club. A total of 16 players had their bids accepted, whereas only 2 of them we have competition. Here are our top players (still missing a LB and a FWD):

GK - Samir Handanovic

The offer for Samir HANDANOVIC of Internazionale from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Amazing goalkepper from Internazionale that arrived this season to be automatically promoted to the first team. Has a small chance of a +1.

RB - Danilo

The offer for Luiz DANILO of FC Porto from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

21 years old brazilian RB from Porto, where he has started in 9 matches so far this season.

CB - Pepe

The offer for Ferreira PEPE of Real Madrid from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

93 rated player with a ridiculous price ($12m), so i think it should be worth it. Will be my team top player and captain, so really expect him to do a good season.

CB - Godin

The offer for Diego GODÍN of Atlético Madrid from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Maybe a +1 for him at the end of the season.

CM - Song

The offer for Alex SONG of Barcelona from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very good player that is 91 rated and also very cheap ($9m) and can play at CM or CB. Will help to increase my defense.

CM - Boateng

The offer for Kevin-Prince BOATENG of AC Milan from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I am a huge fan of him, so this is why i decided to get him.

AM - Danny

The offer for Miguel DANNY of Zenit from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not really the type of player that i wanted to my team, but I am trading him for a 84 player, so that is fine.

AM - Honda

The offer for Keisuke HONDA of CSKA Moskva from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will be the partner of Danny to create my plays.

FWD - Jovetic

The offer for Stevan JOVETIĆ of ACF Fiorentina from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Amazing player and only 23 years old and can also get a rise to 91 on the next few days. Payed a lot more for him expecting for other bids, but luckily they didn't happen.

The offer for Rachid GHEZZAL of Lyon from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within thenext 24 hours.

The offer for Patrick HERRMANN of Monchengladbach from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within thenext 24 hours.

The offer for Rémy CABELLA of Montpellier HSC from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within thenext 24 hours.

The offer for Nenatarvicius MIKE of SC Internacional from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Filip DJURICIC of SC Heerenveen from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within thenext 24 hours.

Welcome to the Valley.:D

The offer for Georgi GABULOV of Anzhi from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gómez IBAI of Athletic Club from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for David TIMOR of Osasuna from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Víctor ÁLVAREZ of RCD Espanyol from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Leonardo BITTENCOURT of Dortmund from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Sead KOLASINAC of Schalke from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tolgay ARSLAN of Hamburg from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Adam BODZEK of Dusseldorf from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Edgar PRIB of Furth from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Memphis DEPAY of PSV from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Eddie OSHODI of Forest Green Rovers from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

some good players are on way to Roots Hall,still searching Wing or Forward 82+ on loan

Marc-andré TER STEGEN has completed his move to Millwall from Borussia Mönchengladbach for £6,000,000 plus David FORDE and Danny TU . All other offers were turned down.

Could rise in the german changes huge talent.

Marco Davide FARAONI has completed his move to Millwall from Udinese Calcio for £1,000,000 plus Mark BEEVERS . All other offers were turned down.

Set for a rise in the current Italian changes hoping for a 84/85.

José CALLEJÓN has completed his move to Millwall from Real Madrid for £1,000,000 plus Andy KEOGH . All other offers were turned down.

Should rise in the Spainish changes and getting minutes at Real.

First three signings are in at the Den and some very good ones at that.

Your guilt trip made me pull the deal' date=' let's hope the Leeds managers follows suit.[/color']

I left about 20+ 60/70 rated risers. I only took those that I thought were talents. I wasn't interested in the rest. Funny how pretty much all of the 3/4 70's that I bid on, Watford did too. No name and shame for him, then? I think only one of the players that I bid is actually going to hit 80, which even in division 2 is useful for me, not just for the value but because I will most likely have to incorporate him into the team due to low fitness.

Anyway, Leeds have also signed:

El Shaaraway

Leitner

Trapp

Tello.

Riferimento: Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

hi guys' date='

i left Stoke for Crewe

and i announce that Queens Park Rangers is my partner. I will try to make his talents get minutes and producing talents myselve too.

Matthias Ginter is the first player to join Crewe[/quote']

I confirm everything will be a pleasure to work with

Tello

NOOOO!!!!! HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS OUT ON TELLO????!!!! HAD BID 12.5 MILLION AS THE OVERALL OFFER VALUE !!! :mad: :mad: :( :( :( Enjoy him..:o

Happy with my other signings:

Luis Cavanda has completed his move to Middlesbrough from SS Lazio for 794' date='000 plus Luke Williams . All other offers were turned down.[/font']

Sebastian Polter has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Wolfsburg for 1,904,000 plus Mustapha Carayol . All other offers were turned down.

Emre Can has completed his move to Middlesbrough from B. Munich for 290,000

Correa Marquinhos has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Corinthians for 1,122,000 plus George Friend. All other offers were turned down

Jetro Willems has completed his move to Middlesbrough from PSV for 51,000 plus André Amougou and Nicky Bailey. All other offers were turned down.

Ron-Robert Zieler has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Hanover in a swap deal for Jason Steele and Richard Smallwood

Anthony Martial has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Lyon for 310,000

Alves Sassa has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Botafogo for 450,000

Domenico Berardi has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Sassuolo for 247,000 plus Jayson Leutwiler. All other offers were turned down.

Daniel Carvajal has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Leverkusen for 872,000 plus Ben Gibson and Adam Reach. All other offers were turned down

Kurt Zouma has completed his move to Middlesbrough from AS Saint-Etienne for 1,800,000 plus Grant Leadbitter and Justin Hoyte

Marcel Schmelzer has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Dortmund for 2,000,000 plus Faris Haroun and Lukas Jutkiewicz. All other offers were turned down.

Jackson Martinez has completed his move to Middlesbrough from FC Porto for 2,959,000 plus Seb Hines and Scott Mcdonald. All other offers were turned down.

Happy with everyone in so far, really good talents and risers in the mix along with higher rated players who have the potential to be even better than now and players that I like as well ;). We're not done in the transfer market, will be looking to bring in some more players..