EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Okay.For all small clubs.If I manage CHelsea that doesn't mean I can't bid on a youngster?A player for future?I have to let you to get all of them?Just learn to bid for quite unknown talents as that's the way to build a top team from a rubbish one..not going for top talents who will have bids from Top teams,lower teams and maybe some max bids from small teams(who can bid more then big teams).I have to build a little youth aswell lol..Just can't let every single talent to go to a small club or withdraw a bid on X because Currincham FC bidded on him.....I understand your situation but you already exaggerate,honestly

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

Okay.For all small clubs.If I manage CHelsea that doesn't mean I can't bid on a youngster?A player for future?I have to let you to get all of them?Just learn to bid for quite unknown talents as that's the way to build a top team from a rubbish one..not going for top talents who will have bids from Top teams' date='lower teams and maybe some max bids from small teams(who can bid more then big teams).I have to build a little youth aswell lol..Just can't let every single talent to go to a small club or withdraw a bid on X because Currincham FC bidded on him.....I understand your situation but you already exaggerate,honestly[/quote']

Maybe loaning will solve Curringham's problem

Tony WATT has completed his move to Hyde from Celtic for £1,250,000 plus Matthew BLINKHORN and Matthew CASSIDY

Over the moon to land Scotland's hottest talent. I had to fight off a challenge from Ipswich. Watt started at 72 got an +8 rise recently.

For a Div 5 side to land Watt is a masterstroke.

Mario Gomez set for Liverpool

mariogomez2.jpg

The German bombardo is from now one of the main players in Liverpool.He's coming from Munich and because he is coming from a quite bad injury The Reds managed to get a discount for that injury though he needed about 20 minutes to score for Munich after that injury.He's ready to score,he's ready to play on Anfield.We're waiting for 40,000 of people to be on the stadium at his official presentation.He might not be the mist skillfully player in the world but we have other guys with techinque and Liverpool needed such a CF for a long time and they finally managed to sign one.Gomez has been one of the best CF's in the world in last season and was one of the main goal-scorers in Europe and in the world aswell.He will definetly make the show on Anfield and we're waiting him to score vs Arsenal in the first home game,which is actually the first game of the season aswell.

i have compatition for an 80 from Chelsea :rolleyes:

Ridiculous. Ok' date=' I can understand the argument where 70-77's are needed as their rises can really help the team. But a young 80 indicates that they are a talent, and any team should be able to fight for them.

Okay.For all small clubs.If I manage CHelsea that doesn't mean I can't bid on a youngster?A player for future?I have to let you to get all of them?Just learn to bid for quite unknown talents as that's the way to build a top team from a rubbish one..not going for top talents who will have bids from Top teams,lower teams and maybe some max bids from small teams(who can bid more then big teams).I have to build a little youth aswell lol..Just can't let every single talent to go to a small club or withdraw a bid on X because Currincham FC bidded on him.....I understand your situation but you already exaggerate,honestly

Correct.

Post 72

High Rollers thread.

Written by Darlo.

Chill your beans. All were saying is take a bit of curtsey on the smaller teams as they do not have the same financial abilities as the division 1 teams do. If your bidding on a 75 against a division 3 team, then I personally would let them get it. You dont have to bow down, but personally, all division 1 teams should be fighting it out for 90+'s. Im a division 2 team, and im not bidding on a special 90+ player.

Wots wrong Darlo changed your view now you got Leeds?

You have a small memory m8, go back and read post 70 to 80 in high rollers thread, i seem to remember you having a diffrent view:rolleyes:

Post 72

High Rollers thread.

Written by Darlo.

Chill your beans. All were saying is take a bit of curtsey on the smaller teams as they do not have the same financial abilities as the division 1 teams do. If your bidding on a 75 against a division 3 team' date=' then I personally would let them get it.[/b'] You dont have to bow down, but personally, all division 1 teams should be fighting it out for 90+'s. Im a division 2 team, and im not bidding on a special 90+ player.

Wots wrong Darlo changed your view now you got Leeds?

You have a small memory m8, go back and read post 70 to 80 in high rollers thread, i seem to remember you having a diffrent view:rolleyes:

Nice try buddy. I stand by what I put. Im not saying that division 1 teams can only bid on 90+ rated players. They should however fight over them as division 1 teams' average ratings grow significantly in the first few turns of the window. There are very few 90's around and its considered that if you have a lot of them, you can survive for a good season.

When it comes to 80 rated players. Lets say one of them is captaining at U-21 level for their country. What team would want to miss out on that? Division 3/4/5 should be, and I can guarentee that most are, 75 rated risers.

There's got to be a bit of leeway. I dont know if you understand or not, but Leeds and my Burnley in the High Rollers are BOTH in division 2. So, im in exactly the same situation.

I am currently bidding against Port Vale for a 78. This 78 is a talent, a hot prospect. He isnt just a riser, but he is definitely one for the future. Should I let him go or not?

Will+Hughes+England+U21+v+Northern+Ireland+TTSAYyFsvcIl.jpg

Will Hughes shines on Cambridge United debut

Cambridge United 3 - 1 Nuneaton Town

Cambridge United fans were not left disappointed after the first sight of new manager Ewan McColl and recent loanee signings Will Hughes and Joris Delle against Nuneaton Town.

Both debutants put on displays which left the fans wanting more with Will Hughes in particular showing why he is held in such high regard. The 17 year old on loan from derby put on a real display in a comfortable 3-1 win by being involved in 2 of the 3 goals by scoring one and assisting the other.

After the game McColl declared himself happy with the win and added that he hoped to add some more fresh faces as soon as possible.

Nice try buddy. I stand by what I put. Im not saying that division 1 teams can only bid on 90+ rated players. They should however fight over them as division 1 teams' average ratings grow significantly in the first few turns of the window. There are very few 90's around and its considered that if you have a lot of them' date=' you can survive for a good season.

When it comes to 80 rated players. Lets say one of them is captaining at U-21 level for their country. What team would want to miss out on that? Division 3/4/5 should be, and I can guarentee that most are, 75 rated risers.

There's got to be a bit of leeway. I dont know if you understand or not, but Leeds and my Burnley in the High Rollers are BOTH in division 2. So, im in exactly the same situation.

I am currently bidding against Port Vale for a 78. This 78 is a talent, a hot prospect. He isnt just a riser, but he is definitely one for the future. Should I let him go or not?[/quote']

lets get one thing straight here, i have never asked for a bid to be pulled out was clearly stating that i had compatition. As for the 78, its a tough one, i started with leeds in the rollers, so i know you dont really have to much cash or squad value so its up to you to decide wot is best for your team. I had compatition from Chelsea, not the same really as he has plenty of cash and plenty of players with a good p/x value meaning i cant compete unless i put my chairmans max, which if i got to pay that much id be better of spending the cash elsewhere.

Both debutants put on displays which left the fans wanting more with Will Hughes in particular showing why he is held in such high regard. The 17 year old on loan from derby put on a real display in a comfortable 3-1 win by being involved in 2 of the 3 goals by scoring one and assisting the other

This is always good to see! ;)

Used a 4-3-3 against a 3-5-2... and won 2-0, El Papu and Gignac with the goals.

Nice try buddy. I stand by what I put. Im not saying that division 1 teams can only bid on 90+ rated players. They should however fight over them as division 1 teams' average ratings grow significantly in the first few turns of the window. There are very few 90's around and its considered that if you have a lot of them' date=' you can survive for a good season.

I am currently bidding against Port Vale for a 78. This 78 is [b']a talent, a hot prospect[/b]. He isnt just a riser, but he is definitely one for the future. Should I let him go or not?

I agree that everyone is entitled to buy hot prospects like Viktor Fischer, as that is how the real world operates. No one's crying foul over Manchester United buying Angelo Henriquez and Nick Powell.

The greater issue here is the sheer time it takes for a player's talent to come to fruition, especially in Barcelona and Real Madrid. For example, everyone knows the talent of Frank Bagnack, a 75-rated center back. However, with talented guys ahead of him (for example, Marc Bartra) not getting sufficient game time, as Barca prefers to drop DMs into defense, it's not easy to say that if he will want to pay his dues for years on end.

EDIT: Apologies to Man United manager for sending Ben Amos back.

Glad I got a few talents at Hereford :)

Dale Jennings and Eric Dier - English talents abroad :)

Bruno Uvini - Perhaps my biggest signing. Big future ahead for the lad imo

Monteiro Otavio - Internacional product. Not much on him atm, but hope he turns into another Oscar :P

Cyriaque Rivieyran - Decent player who should rise a bit one day

Kostas Lamprou - Nice little young keeper for Feyenoord

Hideki Ishige - Brightest thing from Japan for some time (ever?) Competition for him, but I think I may have got him

Obviously couldn't even enter much bidding wars, so very pleased with these lot overall :)

pretty much finished with my starting 11 now and have already picked up a few for my b-team

with hopefully a few more to come along shortly

only position i havn't been able to fill as of yet is rb

boltonwandererstacticsv.png

lost out in the end on my back up lb and withdrew the bid on the inter lad early so i could bid in on another player

did whoever win the kerzhakov offer, which gives me a pretty decent combo upfront.