EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Ryans Tornado

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

West Bromwich Albion

150px-West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.png

After their result against Queens Park Rangers, West Bromwich Albion are now unbeaten in 5 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Still unbeaten, 3 draws and 2 wins.

Got a 2-2 draw with QPR today, Lukaku scored one and Fontas with own goal

Colchester 5-1 Yeovil

Back to back wins for the first time as Colchester manager. Jonathan Reis scored a brace, including one from the penalty spot. Stafylidis, Emenike and Pamic scoring the other three goals.

That win moves us up to 8th, but the result has come at a huge cost.

Emmanuel EMENIKE will be sidelined after suffering an injury.

My star player and main goalscorer out for 4 weeks. Massive dent for our promotion ambition. :( All of the responsible now on Reis' shoulders.

442.png

2 wins out of 3 for Cambridge United

Cambridge United kept up there impressive early season form with 2 wins out of the last 3 however they also suffered there first loss of the season to Ebbsfleet United.

We finally managed to get time with Cambridge United manager after a refusal of press conferences over Christmas, this is what he had to say;

Thank you for understanding Christmas is a very difficult time with managing my side and balancing family time as-well, i feel we have coped well during this hectic Christmas period. The defeat to Ebbsfleet if i am being honest was quite embarrassing but expected, the players became complacent as i warned against and they did not listen. The main thing since the loss though is how well and quickly we have bounced back with 2 wins, we have a good squad and as long as we are near and around the play off areas i will end the season a very happy man.

We then asked about the upcoming clash versus Bradford City in the cup and the injury to one of Cambridge's key players Emmanuel Frimpong, Mccoll had this to say;

Frimpong picked up a nasty foot injury against Tamworth and will be out for around 2 weeks, its undoubtedly a huge loss so we will carry on the best we can. As for the game against Bradford i don't see us potential winners of this tournament and yes the finances would help from staying in, however my main focus is on the league and resting as many as possible so progressing tomorrow our chances are slim.

after looking at the attendance figures for west ham i decided to move over myself' date=' plus they've got a half decent youth team to work with, so bolton's now gone on offer [/font']

Best of luck and welcome to Div 1.........you can keep me company in the bottom half of the table. :rolleyes: