EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

a few clubs free now as all the Computer bods have gone.

Arnis Woodie de Woodpecker has resigned as the manager of Crawley Town..

Mathew Parkin has decided to resign from Shorpe United after 11 games in charge..

Mansfield Town manager Gareth Biggs has decided to part company with the club after 11 games in charge..

Pamela Weeden has decided to resign from Preston North End after 11 games in charge..

Agung Awaludin has angered the Woking fans by resigning from the club..

Thomas King has resigned as the manager of Macclesfield Town..

Master zion has angered the Barrow AFC fans by resigning from the club..

Swindon Town manager Callum Willcock has decided to part company with the club after 11 games in charge

Luton Town manager saad waseem has decided to part company with the club after 10 games in charge..

playing tottenham tonight at there ground' date=' both teams currently are level on points

so should be an interesting game, just hoping my boys can get something from the game as another loss could knock us back into the bottom 3

[/font']

This game will be interesting indeed, coz i need a win like you wouldn't believe. ;)

SPURS v West Ham United

Here's some depressing stats, as i prepare for tonight's clash against WHU at the Lane;

* Spurs have the 2nd worst form in the league

* Spurs have taken 3 pts from their last 6 games

* Spurs are yet to win at home in the league this season

* Spurs would be better off looking for a new manager at this moment in time.

Oh, how could i forget to mention......new signings Reus, Neymar and Schurrle have played in all our 7 league games this season, yet have only managed a combined total of 3, yes 3 goals.

Apart from that, everything is great in the Spurs camp......just blooming marvellous! :rolleyes:

Commmee Onnnn Youuuu SPURRSSSSSS!

SPURS v West Ham United

Here's some depressing stats' date=' as i prepare for tonight's clash against WHU at the Lane;

* Spurs have the 2nd worst form in the league

* Spurs have taken 3 pts from their last 6 games

* Spurs are yet to win at home in the league this season

* Spurs would be better off looking for a new manager at this moment in time.

Oh, how could i forget to mention......new signings Reus, Neymar and Schurrle have played in all our 7 league games this season, yet have only managed a combined total of 3, yes 3 goals.

Apart from that, everything is great in the Spurs camp......just blooming marvellous! :rolleyes:

Commmee Onnnn Youuuu SPURRSSSSSS! [/center']

Well, if you go on a 30 game winning streak, you might win the league :P

My winning streak comes to an end with a 2-0 home defeat to fierce promotion rivals Cambridge United. Congrats to Ewan, fully deserved the win! :)

I'm now in a slight dilemma as I have the Preston North End job offer. They are in the third Division, better money, better resources (I could sell Craig Gordon and Ilunga when their bans expire) as well as the fact that I feel I might be able to turn things around there. Any suggestions? Is it worth sticking it out with County?

After my team lost to Port Vale on penalties I wanted to make sure we win our League game against Stoke and luckily we managed to do that.

Gaspar Senka steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Stoke City.

West Bromwich Albion beat Stoke City 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Llorente scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Demichelis was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thanks to today's win West Brom are now third in the league and still unbeaten in 8th games. Only bad thing is that Alonso will miss our next game due to a red card.

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. earned a draw with West Ham United against fierce rivals Tottenham Hotspur.

The match ended 1 - 1 between West Ham United and Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 1 fixture.

Isco was on the scoresheet for his side.

a bit disappointed i didn't come away with the win after tottenham went down to 10 men

but after looking at the stats, very happy with the draw, just gotta wait for my transfer kitty to build up a bit so i can bring in a few more higher rated players

to cover for the 86ov's and 87ov's im currently having to play, but overall a point away from home is always a plus

EXETER CITY 0 BRADFORD CITY 6

Another great win for my boys. 6-0 away at Exeter B)

Andrade with 4 goals 1 for Mattheus and 1 for Ademilson.

Looking forward to York at home next :)

After their result against Exeter City, Bradford City are now unbeaten in 5 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Bradford City have now won 5 games in a row after beating Exeter City setting a new club record.

Bradford City have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Exeter City 0 - 6.