Sign in to follow this  
Ryans Tornado

EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Cardiff City 3 - 3 Bristol City.

Elm scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Oczipka and Suárez were also amongst the goalscorers. Disappointed with the result we have to win as many games as possible we can't afford to lose points. But i am pretty sure i'll finish in top 6 and then by winning the play-offs i'll get promoted! :P

A great result for Notts County last night against Hartlepool

Notts county 4 - 1 Harlepool

Bentley 3 James 4

Macheda 16,18

Leandro 80

MOM captain Grosso

Transfer news, just confirming the signing of a big name for County that will be a big boost for the promotion run in.

Roman Carlos steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Newcastle United.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Newcastle United 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Džeko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reus and Gallas were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another good win to move us up to 7th, 3 pts from 2nd place Southampton.

The 2nd half of the season has been by far our better half but also note that the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool are also picking up a decent run of form.

Will WBA be caught?!?!?

B)

ohh nooo, lost again, this time 3-1 to Liverpool, Rodwell scored the only goal for my team. Only good news is that Southampton drew and we are still 7 points clear.

Though, there's only 5 points between the 2nd and 9th, so it's very tight and with 13 games to go, I'm not too confident that I can hold on to my lead.

Birmingham draw at Leicester despite enjoying the best of the stats, not that it matters as we are way off the play-off places and feel as though we are far enough away from the relegation zone to have to worry about going down , as that was my aim when i took over.

Failed to capitalize on Newports slip up and only picked up a 0-0 draw v Southport.

Fabian HOLLAND has completed his move to Chemnitzer FC from Cambridge United for £5,044,000

After getting a surprising +7 to 82 i decided it was right time to sell and now got some funds to further strengthen and improve the team. Hoping for a strong final part of the season and continue to push for the league title.

Blackpool tighten things up in Division 2 with a fine 4-2 victory over Hull.

With Hull and Watford losing,and the two teams below me also winning the top six is a lot tighter now.

Another couple of big games at the top on Sat with Brighton and Hull locking horns,while we play Barnsley.

Grimsby Town beat Stockport County 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Kagelmacher had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Mandarino, Menseguez and Van Anholt were amongst the goalscorers.

Only our 2nd win from the last 10 games, but still just 5 points behind 5th placed Telford.

Picked up Luis Anderson not long back as a bit of a money maker, bought in for 7.9 million he is now worth 13.4 million. In his first four games in cm he has managed 8 goals:eek: turning into a decent signing. We win 1-4 away at Barnet tonight and stay top. Plymouth next at home.

Deuce Lark was unable to prevent a Hull City defeat to Blackpool.

Hull City lost 4 - 2 to Blackpool in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Totti was on the scoresheet for his side.

Blackpool are now in the race for automatic promotion. The hosts did get more possession, so there's little to complain about. Totti could have gotten a hat trick thugh, hope he delivers again in the next match against leaders Brighton. Kehl picked up a very small injury so he will be out of that top 2 clash.

The match ended 1 - 1 between West Ham United and Aston Villa in their Division 1 fixture.

Took my first in charge of the club tonight.

16th placed but 9 points clear of relegation. So I'm pretty confident I'll stay up atleast.

Colchester 5-1 Yeovil

Colchester have moved into the automatic promotion places for the first time of the season after smashing five past Yeovil. Pablo Alcacer and Alfred N'Daiye each scored a brace. Emre Colak was also on the scoresheet.

Everything seems to be coming together at the right time for us. We are currently the leagues top scorers with 82 goals, and the fourth best defence. Massive game at the weekend against 4th place Hartlepool.

The offer for Tobias KAINZ of SK Sturm from Colchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First signing ive made for a while. Hes a regular in the Austrian league, so should rise from 76 to the low 80's. :)

well....first game in charge of torquay ended with a 1-1 draw against rotherham.

Torquay United were unlucky not come away with the win after haveing more possesion. A supriseing goal scorer for us, Bodin. Also eyeing a few big transfers for us....stay tuned ;)

Gaspar Senka steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Reading.

West Bromwich Albion beat Reading 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tévez scored the winner for West Bromwich Albion and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

8 point gap between me and the rest now :D

I never lost against a 352 with a 451def. & with this lot of players, it was impossible. But it looks like SM has changed its counter formation part. As a result, Norwich lost to Newcastle & WBA is 11 points away from us now.:(:(:(

I never lost against a 352 with a 451def. & with this lot of players' date=' it was impossible. But it looks like SM has changed its counter formation part. As a result, Norwich lost to Newcastle & WBA is 11 points away from us now.:(:(:([/quote']

Yes something is different, I have never lost against 4-4-2 with the 5-4-1 I played, and despite dominating the game lost 1-0.

West Ham United slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 1 fixture.

Having a tough start with my new club playing the top sides right away.

I'm confident I'll start picking up points soon enought tho.

Next up is United away.. sigh.. lol

Watford 2-0 Bolton

Jose Enrique put us ahead after seventeen minutes when he chipped Samir Ujkani, we got a second before half time Van Der Vaart scored from range.

Great result for us, we were on a bit of a bad run after three straight defeats.

Disappointing thing about tonight is Enrique has got injured and will be out for around 5 weeks.

Our next two games are Blackpool away and Hull at home, two massive games, if we could get six points against them it would be brilliant.

1 Brighton and Hove Albion 31 39 64

2 Hull City 31 30 64

-------------------------------------------------

3 WATFORD 31 42 62

4 Blackpool 31 17 56

The table ATM.^

The Chairman of Liverpool has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Watford immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Got the Liverpool job offer tonight.

I will be staying with Watford though so let me know if anybodys interested, perhaps theres somebody in the lower divisions who might want a bigger team, think I would rather somebody whos already in the set up take them over rather than some randomer. :)

They are 9th in the table atm, just under £5M in the bank, top players are Fabregas, Higuain, Gomez and Marchisio.