EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Having a tough start with my new club playing the top sides right away.

I'm confident I'll start picking up points soon enought tho.

Next up is United away.. sigh.. lol

It's all right.In some GWs' date=' I had a 7-game winless streak and yet I was able to qualify for the Champions Cup.

Deuce Lark steered Hull City to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

Hull City beat Brighton and Hove Albion 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Totti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gómez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Entertaining stuff, Shirokov and Emre twice gave Brighton the lead but Totti and Gomez battle back. Both strikers are in good form at the business end of the season, and this can be nothing but good.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

Grimsby Town beat Kidderminster Harriers 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Mcginn scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mandarino and Smirnov were also amongst the goalscorers

Not bad to say we was 2-0 down after 14 minutes.

The win moves us above Kidderminster, now upto 7th place.

Colchester 1-1 Hartlepool

A dissapointing result against the unmanaged Hartlepool. Colchester took an early lead through Van Rhijn. A late mistake in defence gave Hartlepool the chance to equalise, which was converted by Bus.

Thankfully the sides around me also drew. It is still incredably tight at the top of Division 3, with just three points seperating the top five.

ashish dabral 1 steered Swansea City to victory against Liverpool.

Swansea City outclassed Liverpool and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mandžukić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pjanić and Taison were also amongst the goalscorers.

Boro had a really good match last night as we comprehensively beat Blackburn, smashing them 3-0. Griezmann opened the scoring for us in the 14th minute from Balotelli's assist. We held the lead for a while into the second half and then managed to find another goal, Griezmann scoring again in the 59th minute putting us 2-0 up. The match was wrapped up by substitute Saul Niguez who came on in the 60th minute and got our 3rd goal of the match in the 88th minute. Climb upto 18th, looking to keep playing well so we don't get relegated

Gaspar Senka steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Stoke City.

West Bromwich Albion outclassed Stoke City and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pizarro had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Mertens and Asamoah were amongst the goalscorers.

Things are looking gooooooooood :D 10 points clear of Arsenal now !

Cheers mate. I'm pretty confident I'll start climbing the table soon enough.

At least you're not Fulham. Down in 19th, manager has not logged in for quite a while. If this continues, they will be free in a week. :( Will seriously consider taking over there if need be.

So, i've just taken over at Liverpool after struggling to really get into building a decent squad at Gateshead (alot of time needed on it of which I don't really have).

Inherited a really nice squad but seems it's destined for mid-table this season. So using this time to put my own stamp on the side and gearing up for the next campaign.

Players i'm looking to keep are Subotic, Marchisio, and Willian.

Which means alot of top players are available including the likes of Higuian, Gomez, Shaqiri, Denisov, J.Ayew, Sterling and more. Please feel free to message me if you're interested in anyone or just pop a bid in!

Fabregas can also go but it'll take a very good offer :P

First bit of business is to send Raheem Sterling out on loan to Millwall. Hope he has a good run there and helps them out. (So he won't be available to transfer until next season)

And that's about it for now :D

So' date=' i've just taken over at Liverpool after struggling to really get into building a decent squad at Gateshead (alot of time needed on it of which I don't really have).

Inherited a really nice squad but seems it's destined for mid-table this season. So using this time to put my own stamp on the side and gearing up for the next campaign.

Which means alot of top players are available including the likes of Higuian, Gomez, Shaqiri, Denisov, J.Ayew, Sterling and more. Please feel free to message me if you're interested in anyone or just pop a bid in!

First bit of business is to send Raheem Sterling out on loan to Millwall. Hope he has a good run there and helps them out. (So he won't be available to transfer until next season)

And that's about it for now :D[/center']

Thanks very much for Sterlings loan pal

At least you're not Fulham. Down in 19th' date=' manager has not logged in for quite a while. If this continues, they will be free in a week. :( Will seriously consider taking over there if need be.[/quote']

Hehe true, I got lucky, when I took over West Ham they were already well clear of the relegation zone. So I don't really need to worry :)

So' date=' i've just taken over at Liverpool after struggling to really get into building a decent squad at Gateshead (alot of time needed on it of which I don't really have).

And that's about it for now :D[/center']

Good luck with your new team buddy.

West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup!

Gaspar Senka has guided West Bromwich Albion to a English Championship Cup Final win against Swansea City!! West Bromwich Albion beat Swansea City 2 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Ferdinand scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Popov was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already in bag, couldn't ask for more.

Well my first deal is done, and i've already gone back on my original plan on which players to keep

:P

The lure of Xabi Alonso was too much for me! So Marchisio and Howedes are on their way out along with 4M and the Spanish star is on his way back to Anfield.

Thanks to Gusma for the quick negotiations.

More deals (hopefully) to come :)

Well my first deal is done' date=' and i've already gone back on my original plan on which players to keep
:P

The lure of Xabi Alonso was too much for me! So Marchisio and Howedes are on their way out along with 4M and the Spanish star is on his way back to Anfield.

Thanks to Gusma for the quick negotiations.

More deals (hopefully) to come :)[/center']

Come on chat mate, Middlesbrough deffo interested in some of your players ;)

Three risers at Colchester

Rodrigues Dudu 82 -> 85

Filip Helhander 75 -> 78

Kyotaro Yamakoshi 75 -> 77

Awesome rise for Dudu, makes the first team even stronger! Kinda disapointed with the other two as I expected both to get a little more, but every little helps :)

Also welcome to Pinkman :)

Decided to let Guarin go to Crewe for 7.2M. Becomes there main man and gives me a little cash to get in a few 'squad players'

Negotiations are also ongoing with a couple of managers and i'm still open to deals for the majority of my side. Depth is needed :P

Thank you sir, great addition for my team!!!

Deuce Lark earned a draw with Hull City against Barnsley.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Hull City and Barnsley in their Division 2 fixture.

Fuchs scored the only goal for Hull City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Match engine decides to screw around, 59% possession and only 3 shots on target. Fall out of the top 2 on GD.

West Ham United slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

That was the last of the big clubs.. Unfortunatly Giroud is now suspended for the next 3 games, so even if I'll start playing some easier clubs now, I'll be doing it with Bojan as my striker :o:p

Blackpool 1-2 Watford

Alvaro Negredo put the seasiders ahead straight after the break, Blackpool were looking like the better side but substitute Yoan Gouffran picked out Van Der Vaart and the dutchman put us level, five minutes later top scorer Antonio Di Natale put us ahead, that goal ended up being the goal what

separated the sides on the night.

A good game between two top sides, unlucky Chris.

With Brighton and Hull both drawing tonight we move from 3rd to 1st on GD, very tight atm:

1 WATFORD 32 43 65

2 Brighton and Hove Albion 32 39 65

-------------------------------------------

3 Hull City 32 30 65

We play Hull next game, if they can beat us then they will be back in the promotion places.

1 week after we play against Hull we will be playing Brighton so will be interesting to see how it looks in a few weeks, if we've dropped or still top.

Colchester 1-1 Crewe

Colchester dominate tonights game, but fail to take there chances as they draw with Crewe. Crewe took the lead against the run of play in the 54th minute with a goal from Vecchio. Marvauex scored the equaliser for Colchester just after the hour mark.

That result drops Colchester into third and out of the automatic promotion places :(

Blackpool 1-2 Watford

Alvaro Negredo put the seasiders ahead straight after the break' date=' Blackpool were looking like the better side but substitute Yoan Gouffran picked out Van Der Vaart and the dutchman put us level, five minutes later top scorer Antonio Di Natale put us ahead, that goal ended up being the goal what

separated the sides on the night.

A good game between two top sides, unlucky Chris.

With Brighton and Hull both drawing tonight we move from 3rd to 1st on GD, very tight atm:

We play Hull next game, if they can beat us then they will be back in the promotion places.

1 week after we play against Hull we will be playing Brighton so will be interesting to see how it looks in a few weeks, if we've dropped or still top.[/center']

Good game Ben,you had that little touch of quality to see out these games:)