EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

A mixture of reserves & starters were named in the starting XI in Middlesbrough's first friendly tonight against Division 5 side Woking.

Starting XI

Zieler

Carvajal-Luiz-Zouma-Can

Vilhena

Benassi-Leo

Berardi-Griezmann

Martinez

We lined up in a 4-3-3 Wingers formation.

Result:

God 999 steered Middlesbrough to victory against Woking.

Middlesbrough outclassed Woking and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Martínez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Griezmann and Benassi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Our star man Jackson Martinez is outstanding yet again though it was just a friendly against a much weaker opposition. Griezmann, Benassi and Martinez all scored a brace & Martinez gave 3 assists as well. Berardi also gave one assist.

Only negative was Zouma's sending off in the 68th minute, disappointing. Next up is another easy match against Luton.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

Shall I just quit now?

Roman Carlos was unable to prevent a Tottenham Hotspur defeat to Leyton Orient.

Tottenham Hotspur were unable to take their chances against Leyton Orient and lost 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Grosskreutz and Naughton were amongst the goalscorers.

:mad:

Jeremy Madrigal was unable to prevent a Swindon Town defeat to Manchester United.

Swindon Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Manchester United in their Friendly fixture[/Quote]

Only 1 quality chance at goal for us but I'll take the result, pretty good start so far.

HEREFORD

This season your Chairman expects you to stop drinking from the toilet bowl, shape up, clean your room and get a proper job

We drew our first friendly away at Huddersfield tonight.

Nobody turned up... so why bother - if you ask me.

Home to Leeds tomorrow. Yawn. Another meaningless match in the build up to matchday 1.

Millwall have agreed terms with Danny Rose from Real Madrid,Felipe Anderson who is an amazing young talent at Santos IRL we nabbed him from Barcelona and Ivan Perisic from Wolfsburg.

We are also in a contested battle for Jordi Amat from Zaragoza.

But the three above are all still young and will boost a Millwall squad who hope to be challenging promotion this season.

Our main objective last season was to stay up and we managed a mid table finish, but with Robben and Co. now here for a full season we expect to challenge.

Arsenal agree fee over English Left-Back Luke Shaw. Currently discussing personal terms at London Colney.

Arsenal do indeed agree terms and he is now an Arsenal Player!

56409.jpg

Luke Shaw

Luke Shaw joins Arsenal on a 3-year deal rumoured to have been around £6.8m* (Undisclosed fee). He will from the outset be loaned out, but the destination is undecided, with Hereford being the prime location. He will wear the number 17 jersey.

Arsenal do indeed agree terms and he is now an Arsenal Player!

56409.jpg

Luke Shaw

Luke Shaw joins Arsenal on a 3-year deal rumoured to have been around £6.8m* (Undisclosed fee). He will from the outset be loaned out' date=' but the destination is undecided, with Hereford being the prime location. He will wear the number 17 jersey.[/quote']

you jammy git

you jammy git

Missed out on Nordtveit so used the funds for Shaw' date=' in the fight for Vydra too, hopefully with the depth up front my tight chairman will let me loan him, not getting hopes up just yet though. Others to choose from!

[center']Muller

Suarez

Cazorla

Chicarito

Ba

----

?? Vydra ??

----

Hoskins (Loaned out)[/center]

Eric DIER available from Hereford (div 5)

59391.jpg

In an effort to raise funds to clear the club debt and purchase another player - I have made Eric DIER available for transfer.

This kid has a big future (IRL with Sporting Lisbon) and we're only a little club - so he's actually worth £5m to us, being our best player by some distance.

I hope one of you bigger clubs can make us a fair offer for this outstanding prospect.

I've set a min fee of £5.5m and a have a target fee I'm hoping for of £6m+.

I appreciate it's quite a lot for an 82 ranked player - but we can't really accept any less and you'd be getting a very highly regarded prospect - so you'll definitely make your money back.

I have also listed 24 year old Kohei SHIMUZU - a good Japanese player. A bit older and rated 80. I need £ 3.5m+ to make the sale worthwhile for us.

Dale JENNINGS could also possibly be released for bids over £2m

So, please root around in your wallets for any change left over after your last visit to the pub and help a little club that's down on its luck.

Cheers

lfc-logo.bmp

41310.png

Robert LEWANDOWSKI has completed his move to Liverpool from Wigan Athletic in a swap deal for Xherdan SHAQIRI and Raheem STERLING

To be honest, this was a random bid I put in, didn't really expect it to be accepted. Losing two good young players but getting in a world class striker.

It completes a mouth-watering strike-force along with RVP. Hopefully these 2 will fire us up the league this season.

With this transfer, Soldado will be available for transfer when his TB's up.

Also, if anybody is selling a 90+ Right Winger then let me know. Players I can put in a deal are:

• Coates

• Manolas

• Cuadrado

• Suso

• Volland

• Filipe

• Bit of Cash

Getting all the job offers at the moment

:D

Had the dagenham offer and rejected it yesterday and today ive got the port vale offer which i will be rejecting but the one i will consider is aston villa because they are 2 divisions above my cambridge united side.

Its highly likely i will end up rejecting the job offer so let me know if anyone else is interested in the villa job before i reject it :)

----------------------------------------

In other news for Cambridge United we have brought in our final loanee and that is Gael Kakuta from Chelsea, at 85 rated he is that bit of class we have been needing to push up on that little bit more.

Also Stefano Denswil got a +3 to 78 and will now be used in a part ex for a goalkeeper which we badly need before the start of the season.

Ricardo Van Rhijn 86 -> 87

Glad I decided to keep him after his first rise instead of cashing in. Has lovely low wages and will keep rising.

The loan offer for Ryan BERTRAND of Chelsea from Colchester United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Massive thanks to Chelsea for the loan of Bertand. Hopefully he does as well as Gibbs did for me last season :)

The offer for Johan DJOUROU of Colchester United from FC Zurich has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I hate selling Arsenal players in forum setups, even if there not very good lol. Djourou only managed 5 starts for me after missing most of last season through injury. Getting a nice £10.7 million. Will get a replacement for him and hopefully a striker/midfielder too

The offer for Free Agent Ricardo VAZ TÉ from Colchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hoping that he might get a +1 as he is getting minutes for West Ham. £2.7 million seems a really good price for an 85.

XI looks like this so far.

Forster (87)

Van Rhijn (87) Mangala (88) Bertrand (87)

Marvaeux (88) Colak (86) Coquelin (86) Badelj (88) Nem (86)

Emenike (88) Campbell (86)

Subs: Diago (82), Dudu (85), Cauna (86), Carrasco (83), Vaz Te (85), Alcacer (83)

Blue = On loan

disappointing to see a forumer buying a promising youth player from a unmanaged division 4 club.

Would have thought it was standard etiquette to not do those kind of deals especially when the club mentioned is in division 1 so has no need for the player compared to the unmanaged division 4 side

disappointing to see a forumer buying a promising youth player from a unmanaged division 4 club.

Would have thought it was standard etiquette to not do those kind of deals especially when the club mentioned is in division 1 so has no need for the player compared to the unmanaged division 4 side

Give details - we should be told

I was also aware of some good players at unmanaged clubs but followed the rule of no poaching. I think a forumer should be aware of this also - so it should be asked of him/her to sell the player back to an unmanaged club at the end of the TB.

Definitely not cricket

Give details - we should be told

I was also aware of some good players at unmanaged clubs but followed the rule of no poaching. I think a forumer should be aware of this also - so it should be asked of him/her to sell the player back to an unmanaged club at the end of the TB.

Definitely not cricket

"Hjörtur HERMANNSSON has moved to Cardiff City (iAwesome ...) from AFC Wimbledon on a deal believed to be around £1' date='610,000."

[/center']