EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Ryans Tornado

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

We are top of league say we are top of league.

Grimsby Town hammered Alfreton Town 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Bayal Sall scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bebé and Mansilla were also amongst the goalscorers

A right way to start the season.

Goal-fest, Great way to start a season?

Tranmere 3-4 Shorpe th?id=H.4673187426272100&pid=1.7&w=156&h=142&c=7&rs=1

In a incredible match Shrope secured the 3 points to kick start the Division 3 season.

Ahmed Said put the visitors ahead on his debut for Shrope, after signing from Cambridge for 1 million. Shrope thought they had gone 2-0 up before Johnny Gorman's shot into the bottom corner was ruled out for offside. But that didn't stop Shrope eventually double the lead because shortly after the break, Ravel Morrison slotted home a beautiful passing move.

Things only got worse for Tranmere as Morrison doubled his tally and made it 3. Tranmere started to lose hope and Shrope took advantage making it 4-0 with a goal for Mark Duffy. Suprisingly this seemed to make Tranmere wake up from their slumber, Ricardo Esgaio pulled one back for the home side and Tranmere quickly scored again through Kannemann to make it 4-2. Tranmere still weren't finished there as they made it 4-3, Esgaio getting a second. But Tranmere were unable to equalise but they had a major chance missed late on

Grimsby Town outclassed Ebbsfleet United and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Bebé was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Afonso and Arslan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Two games and two 6-0 wins, now that is a way to start the season.

Just seen this, a new update.

Brentford have made a loan offer to Middlesbrough for Indridi Áki THORLÁKSSON . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time. A player who is out on loan has their wages paid 50% by the parent club and 50% by the club the player is at.

Just seen this' date=' a new update.[/quote']

I just noticed this as well. I have no idea why they have done this. If anything, they should have made it so the parent club decides how much they pay.

Couple of new signings for Middlesbrough!

Gueïda FOFANA has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Lyon for 2,800,000 plus Corentin JEAN and Stipe PERICA . All other offers were turned down.

Very very happy with this deal, shocked to see Fofana at external with only one other person bidding on him (Sheff Wed) :eek:! I need CM and Wingers and Fofana is versatile so very good for my squad position wise as well. Definitely rising to 88 in the next review and he's very very talented too. I paid a very low price for him as the two players I offered had a high P/E value, overall deal came upto 8.5M. Very happy to get him :).

Mariusz STĘPIŃSKI has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Widzew Lodz for 2,170,000 plus Alves SASSÁ

Stepinski is a very, very talented young player, happy to get him uncontested.

Stepinski is a very' date=' very talented young player, happy to get him uncontested.[/quote']

Stepinski is 18 years old now, so he can choice if he will play still for Widzew or go to other. He want to move to non-Polish club, so Widzew told him that he can't train anymore in Lodz. Too bad for him because he will play qualifications with 2 national team sections- U18 and U21?

West Brom away this evening. Not looking forward to this one to be honest' date=' particularly considering their impressive season last season.

B)[/font']

Ah, that's better...

Roman Carlos steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Tottenham Hotspur beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reus was also on the scoresheet for his side.

B)

Jeremy Madrigal was unable to prevent a Swindon Town defeat to Leicester City.Swindon Town slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Leicester City in their Division 3 fixture.[/Quote]

Well the streak is over for us and from what I seen I have a feeling Leicester will runaway with the division

No 6-0 win this time, but

Grimsby Town hammered Woking 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Peters scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Langil and Leguizamón were also amongst the goalscorer

will do :D

Played 3 Won 3 Scored 17 Conceded 0

No 6-0 win this time' date=' but

will do :D

[b']Played 3 Won 3 Scored 17 Conceded 0[/b]

I had a feeling you'd be first on the forum when I saw the results, Hannah

Sadly, my Hereford team languishing near the foot of Div 5.

Got loads of possession tonight - but held to a 2-2 draw to leave us with just 2 points after 3 matches.

Urgently need a win to get the season going - but only have 1 striker of note

Watford 0-2 Southampton

Watfords first home game in the top flight didnt turn out how the hosts would have wished, Eric Abidal scored a cracker from range and substitute Dirk Kuyt later doubled their lead.

Six of the starting eleven tonight were all making their home debuts, great atmosphere at Vicarage Road tonight, just a shame we couldnt get a result.

Loic Remy had a stinker in front of goal, got a match rating of 4 in the end, Begovic and Van Ginkel only got 5, hopefully we can get our first win at Stoke on Saturday.

Sadly' date=' my Hereford team languishing near the foot of Div 5.

Got loads of possession tonight - but held to a 2-2 draw to leave us with just 2 points after 3 matches.

Urgently need a win to get the season going - but only have 1 striker of note[/quote']

Heh... my Luton with only 1 point :rolleyes: My aim before season was first place, but how it looks at the moment, im waitin for first win. 1st place is impossible to get for me I think, Hannah makes good job, so i have to change my aim to play-offs place;)

1-0 TO THE ARSENAL, 1-0 TO THE ARSENAL!

ARS 1-0 WHU

Ba 5'

Demba Ba scores the only goal as Arsenal continue their winning run in the PL following Toby's failure to see Arsenal win in Italy against Roma. With Chris Lord back, they win.

Great start, not about how, but doing it, we have won both games in the league. Some news about Stambouli, it seems we are in pole position, but there is interest from other clubs. Baines has picked up slight injury but should be okay if we move Chiellini to LB.

Deuce Lark was unable to prevent a Hull City defeat to Manchester City.

Hull City slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

The goodwill ends, possession was 50-50 but they had the quality to finish us off. Down to 10th, with Reading up next we'll want to get back on track.

A solid 3-1 win away at Chesterfield takes us to 2 wins out of 3 and currently sitting in 5th place.

I was massively disappointed with the first game of the season being a loss but the last 2 games we have found the form again from last season that won us division 5.

Hopefully now we can push on the rest of the season and maintain or improve on our current play-off/top 5 spot.

The offer for Micah RICHARDS of Barcelona from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now I can field a first team with ratings of 90 and over! :)

De Gea 90

L. Bender 90 Dede 90 Richards 90 Evra 93

Kagawa 91 Lucas 90 Ozil 94 Welbeck 90

Villa 94 Falcao 94

Subs

Lennon 90

Coutinho 88

Jantschke 88

Neustadter 88

O. John 87

Fernandez 87

Now I just need results on the pitch!!!

Colchester 3-1 Millwall

It seems Jordi Amat made the wrong decision to choose Millwall over Colchester as the Spainyard was given a torrid time against Colchesters. Aleksandrs Cauna has settled really well since his summer arrival, and the Latvian scored a wonferful hat-trick, two coming from direct free-kicks.

Doing much better than expected after our promotion, Currently sitting 5th :)