EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Div 5

Hereford 3 Gateshead 2

Big win against a strong promotion rival who beat us 4-0 under our previous manager in February. We're getting better slowly...

6th victory in succession sees Hereford rise to 2nd behind runaway leaders Grimsby.

11 points to make up on them - starting away at Kidderminster next Wednesday

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! West Bromwich Albion have won the English Championship Cup! Very proud of my team. Top of the league with 10 point lead and one trophy already i

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available! Oxford United have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Accrington Stanley 10 - 1.

Grimsby keep the good form going, with a 5-0 win at Telford.

Had 7 players handed new contracts, that's not going to help us at all.

Div 5

Hereford 3 Gateshead 2

Big win against a strong promotion rival who beat us 4-0 under our previous manager in February. We're getting better slowly...

6th victory in succession sees Hereford rise to 2nd behind runaway leaders Grimsby.

11 points to make up on them - starting away at Kidderminster next Wednesday

Nice work Richard.

WHAT THE ?

Ive just gone for do my tactics for tonights game at Derby in the Shield and doing my team ive just noticed my second choice centre back Yaroslav Rakytskiy isn't their at all?

Ive searched him up and hes on Juventus? how the hell has that happened ?!?!

I had him on Saturday and know hes just gone, haven't sold him at all, just been removed with no cash added to my budget.

Ive just gone on my shortlist and ive noticed a couple of other players have also been removed:

Henrik Mkhitaryan from Barnsley to Real Madrid

Luciano Narsingh from Birmingham to Athletic Club

that's just two from my shortlist!

Theres probably a lot more, check your squads people. :rolleyes:

Ive just gone on my shortlist and ive noticed a couple of other players have also been removed:

Henrik Mkhitaryan from Barnsley to Real Madrid

Luciano Narsingh from Birmingham to Athletic Club

that's just two from my shortlist!

Theres probably a lot more' date=' check your squads people. :rolleyes:[/center']

This has happend to me aswell.

Signed Daley Blind from Madrid on the 25th May (Still says on his profil I brought him in the history) and now hes back at Madrid. Dont even have the £6mill I spent on him back in my balance.

SM better sort it out.

Roman Carlos steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Northampton Town.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Northampton Town 2 - 1 in their English Championship Shield Round 2 fixture.

Džeko scored both of the goals for Tottenham Hotspur and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A bit embarrassed really, as like most Div 1 Managers I fielded a full strength side. I blame the fact that they were unmanaged.

In other news, a Blackpool side featuring the likes of Negredo and Luuk De Jong is the remaining available side in Div 2. C'mon, get involved.

;)

Grimsby Town beat Ipswich Town 6 - 5 in a penalty shootout after a 1 - 1 draw in their English Championship Shield Round 2 fixture.

Jones had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Afonso was on the scoresheet for his side

A unexpected win, after resting most of the team.

A nice £235k from the gate receipts.

Colchester 2-1 Wolves

Colchester advance to the third round of the English Shield with a narrow win over Wolves. Floro Flores put Wolves ahead early in the second half. Emenike came off the bench for Colchester on the hour and scored the equaliser with his first touch. Ricardo Vaz Te scored the winner in the 71st minute.

Face Shrewsbury in the third round :)

Girmsby v Stockport

Steeven Langil put us ahead with a great free kick in the first minute of the game.

Just five minutes later it was 2-0, Andre Almeide heading home a Langil free kick.

The next 84 minutes saw Stockport trying to get back into the game but we managed to hold tight to win 2-0.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZWvGq2y36Ff0lj3tRjWyUOA2-5p0D2lUDb3Jh50pnPGK9IERtFA

Langil with 17 goals in 12 games this season

Rating News

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMKm9CWp4-viH2sFAG4m8PIN-1-POH4o-9ur5gXSSi9cAqSxqO

Saulo Decarli 80 --> 82

West Brom 1-0 Watford

Michel Bastos got the only goal of the game for the hosts, Close game not much in it, they had more of the ball and similar amount of chances, they just took one more than us.

Chiriches got injured, will be out for 9 days and James Mccarthy got sent off tonight so misses the next few games.

We drop down a few places to 15th, home to Man City in the 3rd round of the cup on Monday, will probably be most my second team against their very strong first team, with the right formation hopefully we will give them a game.

Colchester 4-3 Nottingham Forest

Colchester move up to third in Division 2 with after a high scoring victory against Forest. Van Rhijn returned to the first team defence after a four week injury, and managed to get a goal on his comeback. Nem, Cauna and Jo also scored.