EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Ryans Tornado

Re: EC 26335 - New Forum EC - Teams Available!

Watford 2-1 Man City

Cristiano Ronaldo put the visitors ahead after 18 minutes, Jay Rodriguez put us level from the penalty spot in the second half, a minute later Jordan Ayew put us ahead, that goal turned out to be the winner!

Beat their 94 rated team with my 83 on the night, cracking result, he hasnt logged in for a while and he will lose them soon if it carrys on but still a good result, playing tight did it, in the last 16 (R4) we play at West Brom who beat us on Saturday.

Home to Newcastle next in the league.

Pinkman (Forum) steered Liverpool to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Liverpool beat Wigan Athletic 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored all 3 goals for Liverpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Great win tonight gets us back on the right track. RVP stole the show and takes his tally in all comps to 16!

Xabi Alonso is now available if anybodys interested then throw in a bid. Need a Midfielder and either cash or another player.

Jeremy Madrigal earned a draw with Swindon Town against Shrewsbury Town.The match ended 0 - 0 between Swindon Town and Shrewsbury Town in their Division 3 fixture.[/Quote]

A saved penalty and a missed free kick were our only real chances to get a goal but they weren't meant to be. Instead of gaining ground on a playoff spot we stay in 14th 5 points behind the spots.

Colchester 3-3 Huddersfield

Goals from Cauna, Campbell and Emenike see Colchester come from behind to secure a point.

We remain in third, and move a point closer to the top two teams who now have a six point cushion between us. A huge game against fifth place Wolves at the weekend.

Grimsby Town slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Braintree Town in their Division 5 fixture.

Henríquez scored the only goal for Grimsby Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

We slip to our first defeat of the season.

Still 8 points in front of 2nd place Newport.

Swindon Town rumored to have made moves

Early Friday morning rumors from Sky Sports were flying that Swindon Town had signed Wellington Silva and Chinedu Obasi. Both deals are believed to be straight swaps, however the players being swapped for the two are unknown as of now.

Since we threw away a lead to draw with Arsenal, surely we must do the same against Tottenham. Presto! After Bale, Lima and Valero scored to make it 2-1 to Hull, Spurs save a point with a last minute equalizer. :rolleyes: Lima has struck for the eighth time this season, I hope he continues this form against Chelsea.

;2648675']
Brace from the little pea Chicarito see Arsenal win 2-1 at home against Liverpool. We continue to lead division 1!

Meh :o

We slip into the bottom half! But a couple of wins could lift us into the top 4 or 5' date=' looking pretty tight at the minute.

Still not pleased with my start though :rolleyes:[/font']

Had a very disappointing start to the season with Middlesbrough so far as we're only in 14th place, 10 points below the lowest play-off spot. We did have a good result last night though:

Hancock Forum 2 steered Middlesbrough to victory against Fulham.

Middlesbrough beat Fulham 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Stępiński was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Vilhena was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The offer for Borges WILLIAN of Barcelona from Colchester United has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I should have my first player rated 90+ :D Only me and Leeds made a bid which is very unusual for such a high rated player. Leeds bidded c/v, I went £100,000 + Badelj (88) + Colak (86). Think its a great deal for me. A player who has been so good to me in 7777, hopefully he does the same here

Getting a nice colection of Brazilians now, with Nem and Jo also in the first team :)

Jeremy Madrigal was unable to prevent a Swindon Town defeat to Sheffield United.Swindon Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Sheffield United in their Division 3 fixture.

Obasi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.[/Quote]

After a red card to Sheffield in the 9th minute it appeared all was well for Swindon Town to take advantage.......that however wasn't the case as they fell thanks to Chanturia's 59th minute strike.

Div 5

GRIMSBY 1 HEREFORD 3

Top of the table clash goes the way of The Bulls

Hereford closed the gap with Grimsby to 7 points with their best result of the season against the runaway leaders.

Two first half goals from Dominic Samuel put the visitors in control. Grimsby pulled one back with 15 minutes remaining - but a late strike by Patric sealed the points.

On a 16 match unbeaten streak now - so great belief in the club that we can chase Hannah's Grimsby down and get the guaranteed promotion place.