Sign in to follow this  
Toon

Bulgarian APFG Riser Predictions 12/13

bulgaria_bulgarian_flag.png

Well, having just returned to SM after a year away from it last month I've been getting back into the swing of things. After some fun buying risers from the last few changes I feel like having another go at some predictions. The last thread I did was when the SPL was last done in 2011. I also predicted the Bulgarian changes last April 2011 and with the league surely being due for another review in the near future I thought I'd give it another go.

All predictions are based solely on stats upto 12.11.12. I don't claim to be an SM expert, so please do double check these predictions to form your own conclusions, just think of these as a guide to who may be worth you looking into further. My predictions are what I consider to be pessimistic, to allow for the harsh ratings SM often serves up.:)

Levski-2.jpg

Levski

Vladimir Gadzhev - 83 >>> 84/83

Silva Cristovao - 81 >>> 83/82

Basile De Carvalho > 80 >>> 83/82 - Hopefully being 31 years old won't hinder his rise, 9 goals in 11 games to date

Roman Prochazka - 79 >>> 82/81

*Plamen Iliev - 78 >>> 83/84*

Simeon Raykov - 78 >>> 80/79

Aleksandar Bashliev >>> 76 - 77/78

Antoni Vutov - 75 78 No rise at the moment, but only 16 years old with 14 minutes off the bench, one to keep an eye on perhaps (edit-it turns out he got a rise).

600px-Ludogorets_FC.png

Ludogorets Razgrad (11/12 Double Winners)

Alexandre Barthe - 83 >>> 84/83

Junior Caicara - 83 >>> 84/83

Svetoslav Dyakov - 82 >>> 84/83

*Ivan Cvorovic - 80 >>> 83*

Miroslav Ivanov - 80 >>> 82

Dimo Bakalov - 77 >>> 78/79

*Nascimento Marcelinho - 76 >>> 80/78*

*Joao Choco - 71 >>> 80/78/80+* - Only 30 minutes this season which is not good at all, but my opinion is that his 2,224 minutes last season when they won the title should still justify this rise. Only 10k, so worth the risk I'd say.

Botev Plovdiv (Newly Promoted) Difficult to predict, with quite a few players apparantely not on the DB

Ernestas Setkus >>> 80 - 82

*Todor Nedelev >>> 75 - 78/80/79*

cska_sofia_77940.jpg

CSKA Sofia

Apostol Popov - 80 >>> 82

*Sasha - 77 >>> 80/81*

Njongo Priso - 77 >>> 80/79

*Anicet Andrianantenaina - 76 >>> 80/78/79*

*Plamen Krachunov - 76 >>> 80*

*Anton Karachanakov - 75 >>> 78/79*

chernomorets_burgascopy.png

Chernomorets

Todor Palankov - 80 >>> 82

Georgi Terziev - 78 >>> 81/82

Issouf Ouattara - 77 >>> 80/79

Venelin Filipov - 76 >>> 79

*Jeremy Faug-Porret >>> 76 - 80/78/79*

*Ventsislav Hristov >>> 75 - 78*

Borislav Baldzhiyski >>> 75 - 78/77

Gael N'Lundulu - 75 >>> 77/78

LITEX_LOVECH_LOGO.jpg

Litex

*Georgi Milanov - 80 >>> 84/83* 84

Strahil Popov - 78 >>> 81/80

Aleksander Tsvetkov >>> 78 - 80/81

Armando Vajushi - 77 >>> 79/80

*Ilya Milanov - 76 >>> 80*

*Nikola Kolev - 73 >>> 75/76* - 17 years old

160px-PFC_Pirin_Blagoevgradcopy.png

PFC Pirin (Newly Promoted)

Atanas Fidanin - 79 >>> 81/80

Atanas Drenovichki - 77 >>> 80/79

Veselin Marchev - 76 >>> 79/80 - Currently listed at Cherno More

*Dimitar Pirgov - 75 >>> 78/80*

lokomotiv-plovdivcopy.png

Lokomotiv Plovdiv

Stefano Kunchev >>> 78 - 80 - On loan from Slavia Sofia

Valerio Georgiev >>> 78 - 80

*Ferares Diego >>> 76 - 80/79/78* - Currently listed at Litex

*Rangel Abushev >>> 75 - 78/80* 78 Credit to Badin19

*Stelios Demetriou >>> 73 - 75/76*

2581274_249px.jpg

Slavia Sofia

Daniel Zlatkov - 78 >>> 80 Currently listed at Minyor

BEROE_LOGO.jpg

Beroe

Kiril Akalski - 77 >>> 79/80

Pedro Eugenio - 77 >>> 79/80

*Vladimir Zafirov >>> 74 - 78/80*

200px-Cherno_More_Varna_logocopy.png

Cherno More

*Rosen Kolev - 75 >>> 79/78*

Ilian Kapitanov - 75 >>> 77

Martin Dechev - 74 >>> 77/78

*Georgi Kitanov - 74 >>> 78/80* - Only 17 years old

*Atanas Iliev - 72 >>> 75* - Only if SM decide to rise him to the minimum of 75, only 72 minutes over two seasons

Lokomotiv Sofia

None of note.

big_Fk-Montana01.jpg

Montana

Martin Dimov - 72 >>> 75 - Only if SM decide to rise him to the minimum of 75, only 90 minutes this season

Botev_Vratsa_logo_2012copy.png

Botev

Nikolay Hristov - 75 >>> 77/78

FK Etar (Currently not on Database)

None of note.

600px-Minyor_pernik_logocopy.png

Minyor

Nikolai Bankov - 73 >>> 75/76

Ivaylo Stoyanov - 70 >>> 75/76/77 - Probably only if SM decide to rise him to the minimum of 75, only 61 minutes this season, although he did get 1197 minutes last season so he may rise better

Tomislav Pavlov - 70 >>> 75 - Only if SM decide to rise him to the minimum of 75, only 118 minutes this season, 447 last season

Re: Bulgarian APFG Riser Predictions 12/13

Rangel ABUSHEV of lokomotiv plovdiv?

Thanks for that, I must have missed him on my initial search as SM have him at Beroe instead, now added.:)

If anyone else spots an ommision of this type, please feel free to point it out.

Good work... although Choco is 80+ for sure I'd say... constant starter in the reigning champion squad... SM can't be so harsh. :)

I'm trying to have accepted Etar squad in soccerwiki. As they're unexplainably ignoring club tickets, most effective way seems to be adding players of that side... Sometimes it worked... Sent the ticket for Pivaty, the 22 forward..

If anyone wanna try to add Baydakov or Nerylon would be easier have Etar in DB soon...

Good work... although Choco is 80+ for sure I'd say... constant starter in the reigning champion squad... SM can't be so harsh. :)

Thank you. I actually agree with that, but the reason I was hesitant about giving him that is because he isn't playing for them at all this season, only 30 minutes is poor. As I say, I take a pessimistic outlook when predicting, hopefully you are right though. Either way though he is 100% worth buying for 10k! I should have added 80 as a possiblity though, which I have now.

Maybe i'm only one bulgarian here(forumer) and would recomend you these players(they are more prospective):Plamen Iliev,Todor Nedelev,Plamen Krachunov,Anton Karachanakov,Anicet Andrianantenaina,Issouf Ouattara,Georgi Terziev,Georgi Milanov and Ilya Milanov(the better talants in Bulgaria),Rangel Abushev,Georgi Kitanov,

Of course there would be other risers but this is most talanted players in my country

Hope to help you:)

Maybe i'm only one bulgarian here(forumer) and would recomend you these players(they are more prospective):Plamen Iliev' date='Todor Nedelev,[/b']Plamen Krachunov,Anton Karachanakov,Anicet Andrianantenaina,Issouf Ouattara,Georgi Terziev,Georgi Milanov and Ilya Milanov(the better talants in Bulgaria),Rangel Abushev,Georgi Kitanov,

Of course there would be other risers but this is most talanted players in my country

Hope to help you:)

Thank you for your input, it is valued.:) Judging by the stats I saw, I'd say I agree with your choices.

I've just noticed that Rangel Abushev rose to 78 this morning. I moved him, on SoccerWiki, from Beroe to Lokomotiv Plovdiv and that has now been approved, so the rise must have come from that.

Did SM start Bulgaria at one stage? Because I thought I saw some risers at the lower teams. But none of the best risers happened.

I think those were only changements in bulgarian sides due to edit tickets... or did you see a whole side reviewed??

I think those were only changements in bulgarian sides due to edit tickets... or did you see a whole side reviewed??

You must be right. I looked through my lot and saw nobody had risen. I must have dreaming it or something. :D

Georgi Milanov is the better player in Bulgaria for 2012,yesterday he get this award and he is the youngest player in Bulgaria who get it

also he is the only one player who get this award without playing in other country or playing in Levski/CSKA

He deserve it with his 8 goals in 14 matches for Litex

At the end of the season he will move from Litex to some big team like Dynamo M,CSKA M(who want him)

Georgi Milanov finally get his rise' date='80->84

also Antonio Vutov(who get the prize for the best young player in Bulgaria) get his rise 75->77

I just noticed those myself, pleased to have been on target for Milanov (although it wasn't a hard one to predict). Wasn't expecting a rise for Vutov, but at least I signposted him as a good prospect. Certainly one to follow still, could rise far higher long term.