Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Gozzy

Werewolf World

werewolfworldstone.jpg

credit for blinkins to make this awesome banner

Welcome to my 2nd custom GW, Werewolf World. This time it won't take too long to create this as it won't be as time consuming as DnA,so here it is

30 teams divided into 3 divisions. You can buy anyone you like. So,what is special about this setup?

Roles

There are 5 main roles for this GameWorld

Werewolf

Werewolf2.jpg

Werewolf is the evil. There will be 3 managers chosen by moderator(s) as werewolf, 1 from each division. Werewolf has advantage, at the end of the season,they can buy 2 players from any club that finish below them in the league for CV (if they are not killed by other manager at the end of season - will be explained later).

At the beginning of the season,all 3 werewolves will be given special mission by moderator (for example, "You must buy 3 Brazilian player aged more than 30 this season")

If the mission is accomplished at the end of the season unnoticed by other managers(which means they likely won't be killed) they can have 1 additional player they can buy for CV from ANY clubs (including manager who finish above them(, so that means they can have 3 player for CV at the end of the season

Doctor

doctor-surprise.jpg

1 manager will be chosen as doctor. His task is to save 1 manager(excluding himself) from being killed by werewolf. That means any player from those 2 managers (Doctor and the one he saved) can’t be bought by werewolf

Witch

crystal-ball-460x311.jpg

1 manager will be chosen as the witch.

The Witch get 4 chances anytime during the season to guess a werewolf (by sending PM to moderator). He sends a name that he predict is a werewolf and the moderator can only answer with yes/no . If the witch can guess all 3 werewolves, he’ll get advantage that werewolf can’t buy any players for CV from him

Silver Bullet Holder

tumblr_mc99joIiND1ryp8spo1_500.jpg

This character is not determined by moderator, I want this to be very special character and not control by the moderator.

This character will be determined from the false Werewolf guess of the manager.

Practically, it will be decided once all the manager put 3 guess at the end of the season, the normal manager (not a Werewolf) with the most number of vote as Werewolf will be known as this special character.

To make it simple, everyone have a chance for entire season to deceive everyone and make them believe you are one of the Werewolf and voted your name in the end of the season. If you succeed and people actually voted for you (being the most voted), you will be Werewolf Hunter or The Silver Bullet Holder.

Advantage; this character can buy one player of his choice for CV only from the people that named him as the false Werewolf. Only one player from the entire selective group.

Moderator is someone who select who will be werewolf,doctor,and witch at the beginning of season. He can't give any clue about who is the werewolf and what mission that werewolf do to other managers. The werewolf can buy moderator players at the end of the season if the moderator finish below the moderator

How can someone be killed???

At the end of the season,we’ll do voting at forum to decide 3 managers (that we think are the werewolves) to be killed. Moderator(s) vote won't be counted

If 1 or 2 of the werewolf selected to be killed,he’ll lose all his right and can’t buy any player for CV but the other werewolf still got his right.

If 3 werewolves selected to be killed,they'll lose all their rights and each werewolf must sell their best player to other manager as punishment. Only manager who vote for 1 of them can make a bid. (If you vote for Werewolf A,you can't make a bid for Werewolf B player)

Wildcard Chance

After 9 league games (which means in the middle of the season),ALL MANAGERS will have 1 chance to guess werewolves. Each manager must send 1 name to moderator via PM that they think are the werewolves. However, the manager who got it correct can't announce those werewolves names to other managers until the voting at the end of the season finished or he'll lose his advantage

The werewolf will change every season. I will be moderator for season 1, one of 3 werewolves in season 1 will be moderator for season 2 and so on.

You can do any mental war to convince people that you are not the werewolf,to persuade people that you are doctor or witch, but please never show moderator's PM about your roles to other manager. If you do it,you'll lose all your right

Add my account

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=620029

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Rules

3 division of 10 teams

18 games

2 promoted/relegated

Play Off : (On)

Economy Level : Normal

Player Concerns : (Off)

SMFA monitoring transfer : (Off)

Can only offer cash in deals : (Off)

No buying from unmanaged : (On)

No buying from external : (Off)

Manager must login every 14 days

Starting Balanced :250m

Empty squads

Squad cap : 30

List of clubs+managers

1. Cienciano (Peru) - Vendetta

2. Nejmeh (Lebanon) - george25

3. Sriwijaya FC (Indonesia) - orko

4. Sydney FC (Australia) - Gozzy

5. Lechia Gdansk (Poland) - george25

6. Lanus (Argentina) - PWND

7. Wellington Phoenix (New Zealand) - NapoliFan101

8. FC Ararat (Armenia) - BroodRoosterNL

9. Dinamo Tbilisi (Georgia) - Dylan_Wilkinson

10. Steaua Bucharest (Romania) - Zakkoo

11. Al Wehda (Saudi Arabia) - The Mechanic

12. Dinamo Minsk (Belarus) - Hayden19

13. CS Constantine (Algeria) -Vatreni United

14. South China AA (Hongkong) - Project Nine

15. Jomo Cosmos (South Africa) - Ryan987

16. GAIS (Sweden) - Dracolis

17. Puebla (Mexico) - Duncan

18. La Paz FC (Bolivia) - Froz3n

19. NK Lokomotiva (Croatia) - ZlookVulk

20. Terengganu FA (Malaysia) - 123_ABC

21. MAS Fes (Morocco) - BigGameMo

22. Al Hilal Omdurman (Sudan) - gonich_losova

23. Club Africain (Tunisia) - Gonzodan

24. Pakhtakor (Uzbekistan) - iAwesome

25. Monagas SC (Venezuela) -Venkrontrueblue11

26. Petro Atletico (Angola) - Adam EFC

27. Colo Colo (Chile) - jr231990

28. Hangzhou Greentown (China) - sonofpluto

29. Millonarios (Colombia) - EdMoses

30. Sepahan (Iran) - Nikidinho

I love this game in real life, got to be in it!

Just 1 thing mate, the werewolves can also buy from eachother at the end of season, but they're in seperate divisions. So does that mean that anyone under you means anyone who's ranked lower, not looking at divisions (so Div 1 3rd place is also below Div 2 2nd place)?

And I assume normal transfer dealing is allowed throughout the season?

Furthermore I suggest no emtpy squads and I agree that there should be a squad cap.

I love this game in real life' date=' got to be in it!

Just 1 thing mate, the werewolves can also buy from eachother at the end of season, but they're in seperate divisions. So does that mean that anyone under you means anyone who's ranked lower, not looking at divisions (so Div 1 3rd place is also below Div 2 2nd place)?

And I assume normal transfer dealing is allowed throughout the season?

Furthermore I suggest no emtpy squads and I agree that there should be a squad cap.[/quote']

Normal transfer dealing allowed throughout the season.

What i mean by lower is actually people who finish below the werewolf in each division. So,werewolf in division 1 can only buy from someone who finish below him in division. Same goes for Division 2. But i'll look for more suggestion if anyone want it change

How can 1 werewolf buy from another werewolf? :/

I think Brood might misread the rules as it says

if 1 werewolf choose 1 player from the other werewolf' date='he’ll lose his advantage and he only can buy 1 player for CV[/b']

This only apply when werewolf want to use his right at the end of the season

During the season, the werewolf is allowed to do ANY deal with ANYONE, including with other werewolf (each werewolf doesn't know each other anyway)

How can 1 werewolf buy from another werewolf? :/

I thought it meant to another manager, not including these werewolves.

And thank you for the invite Gozz, really seems a unique idea, haven't really heard of this game but it reminds me a bit of some variety shows I've watched.

Of course this means that I am in :D

I think Brood might misread the rules as it says

This only apply when werewolf want to use his right at the end of the season

During the season' date=' the werewolf is allowed to do ANY deal with ANYONE, including with other werewolf (each werewolf doesn't know each other anyway)[/quote']

Yeah but how can a werewolf buy from another one when they're in seperate divisions mate? If Div 1 werewolf can only buy from teams below him in Div 1 then its impossible to buy from the other werewolf because that one is in Div 2, thus making your rule impossible :P

Yeah but how can a werewolf buy from another one when they're in seperate divisions mate? If Div 1 werewolf can only buy from teams below him in Div 1 then its impossible to buy from the other werewolf because that one is in Div 2' date=' thus making your rule impossible :P[/quote']

My point exactly. :P

Yeah but how can a werewolf buy from another one when they're in seperate divisions mate? If Div 1 werewolf can only buy from teams below him in Div 1 then its impossible to buy from the other werewolf because that one is in Div 2' date=' thus making your rule impossible :P[/quote']

Ah,now i know what you mean. I guess i'm being slow :P

This one need to be discussed in my opinion.

Should we make 2 werewolves from different division or just let it randomly chosen by moderator so it can be there are 2 werewolves in each division?

If there are 2 werewolves in each division,i guess i need to change a rule a little bit that the werewolves can buy anyone from teams who has lower final position,no matter in which divisions ( that means 3rd in Division 2 is higher than 4th in Division 1),so it makes more twist

Ah' date='now i know what you mean. I guess i'm being slow :P

This one need to be discussed in my opinion.

Should we make 2 werewolves from different division or just let it randomly chosen by moderator so it can be there are 2 werewolves in each division?

If there are 2 werewolves in each division,i guess i need to change a rule a little bit that the werewolves can buy anyone from teams who has lower final position,no matter in which divisions ( that means 3rd in Division 2 is higher than 4th in Division 1),so it makes more twist[/quote']

Imo,two forumers from each division as Werewolves?

Ahh yes.. I am interested' date=' but I'm really confused about the rules. Anyways, put my name down.[/quote']

Just ask what you need mate

The main point is to kill the werewolf. If the werewolf still alive after voting at the end of the season,they can buy 2(or 3) players from any club who finished lower than the werewolves

Archived