Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Gozzy

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

no I meant anyone fearing your team must be drunk:p

Wow. :eek: For the first time we are not in the same wavelength! Something must not be right at the moment. :P

Nah, they must be super sober when they admit fearing my squad. Good manager knows when his arse gonna get kick. :D

Wow. :eek: For the first time we are not in the same wavelength! Something must not be right at the moment. :P

Nah' date=' they must be super sober when they admit fearing my squad. Good manager knows when his arse gonna get kick. :D[/quote']

same wavelength but with banter brother:D

FC Ararat will begint he season with a home game against Sriwijaya FC and the manager is hoping to see a fully packed Hrazdan Stadium tonight. Team size may not be the biggest and we don't have the world's biggest stars, but what we do have is a team full of talented lads, with the age ranging from 17-25 FC Ararat is looking ahead towards a bright future. Key player tonight will be Eden Hazard who should fit right into the key element of the team which is its offensive capability, with the likes of Lucas, Herrera and Giovinco there's a lot of attacking creativity while Blaise Matuidi will be looking to hold the centre of midfield being and direct the play being one of Ararat's most experienced players.

Looking forward to the match and the season, love the squad I've been able to build here, probably the one I like most out of all I've ever built with empty squads.

And you think the Georgians will be scared by that water pistol?:P:D

Lads can I just say my stadium sits at an altitude of 3,637 metres (11,932 feet) above sea level, making it one of the highest professional stadiums in the world. The visiting teams will die a slow death, running out of oxygen. (We will of course play with oxygen masks) ;)