Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Gozzy

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Lanús to victory against Cienciano.

Lanús beat Cienciano 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Milito scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Higuaín was also on the scoresheet for his side

Thats 3 wins in 3 counting Europe

The werewolves are happy

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Lanús to victory against Cienciano.

Lanús beat Cienciano 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Milito scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Higuaín was also on the scoresheet for his side

Thats 3 wins in 3 counting Europe

The werewolves are happy

Well played. :)

My boys keep up a good fight. Pleased with the performance and how we injure two of their player. :D

Matthew Webb (Jkerrs Forums) steered Dinamo Minsk to victory against NK Lokomotiva.

Dinamo Minsk beat NK Lokomotiva 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabaye was also on the scoresheet for his side.

At last, after two defeats finally got a win on the board, onwards and upwards one hopes.

Anybody having problems with declining balance?

I think it is because the stadium is barely filled despite having a big stadium. :o

Only 5.6k attendance for GAIS's season opener thriller at home with Petro Atlético which ended 5 - 4. That certainly deserved more attendance lol.

2 wins 1 loss. Very satisfactory imo. Only lost comes at away at a terrorist club, of course we have to lose otherwise we won't be able to walk out alive.

Anybody having problems with declining balance?

I think it is because the stadium is barely filled despite having a big stadium. :o

Only 5.6k attendance for GAIS's season opener thriller at home with Petro Atlético which ended 5 - 4. That certainly deserved more attendance lol.

2 wins 1 loss. Very satisfactory imo. Only lost comes at away at a terrorist club' date=' of course we have to lose otherwise we won't be able to walk out alive.[/quote']

Yes,i have problem with declining balance too. I wonder why then when i see your post,it makes sense. Come on SM,we need more people to attend our match

I've been abroad for the past few days so here's an update of Dinamo Tbilisi:

Dinamo Tbilisi 3-2 Sriwijaya FC

A goal each in the first 5 minutes by Marchisio and Erding saw the first half ending 1-1. As the second half begun Arshavin put Sriwijaya in front but Lewandowski found the equiliser on the 70 minute mark and Gerrard netted the winning goal two minutes from time.

Dinamo Tbilisi 1-0 Club Africain

A narrow win with the goal scored by Marchisio. So we are still first with full points in the league. Up next a double fixture against Colo Colo in the cup and league.