Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Gozzy

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Mas Fes.

Ah' date=' you the one who snatch Courtois last minutes from me..

In other news,the budget declining rapidly :o

My money is still positive. 38.6M :D

Yeah! Second points.

Van Klinkert Delarosa earned a draw with Cienciano against Sepahan.The match ended 0 - 0 between Cienciano and Sepahan in their Division 1 fixture.

And what the..

Record crowd watches Cienciano. 4,497 fans turned out to watch Cienciano against Sepahan breaking the previous home record attendance.

My stadium have 42k seat for the love of god.

Very quiet here... Werewolves please make some noises,that's your mission :P

Sydney beat Ashtini's nejMEH 2-1 via Valbuena and Suarez goals. It's unbelievably close at Division 2. Only 2 points :eek: separate 1st and 8th positions so anything is possible at the moment

Very quiet here... Werewolves please make some noises' date='that's your mission :P

[/color']

Sydney beat Ashtini's nejMEH 2-1 via Valbuena and Suarez goals. It's unbelievably close at Division 2. Only 2 points :eek: separate 1st and 8th positions so anything is possible at the moment

Because I'm not a werewolf.

TbUGwA_woCE

I'd like toThank to Gozzy for this opportunity to manage Lechia Gdańsk...So thank you humans :P

Andrés Fernández has become the new Lechia Gdańsk manager.

Sun 23 December

Andrés Fernández takes control of Lechia Gdańsk.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Lechia Gdańsk were founded in 1945 and play their home games at Arena Gdańsk in Gdańsk. The club is also known as Biało-zieloni . They have a rivalry with Arka Gdynia and Lech Poznań.

Manager: Andrés Fernández (272)

Custom Game World (161323) Werewolf World

Season / Turn / League 1 / 7 / Division 3

Game World Stadium: Arena Gdańsk (43,615), Gdańsk

Balance - £588k

Just like to apologise Gozzy, but I am going to have to quit this set-up..

I am struggling to cope with the amount of teams I currently have and I am looking at a major cull again after getting it down from 27 to 20 in recent months, and I am now looking to get it down to 15.

I have also been less active in recent weeks and have not really fully immersed myself in this set-up and just feel that my place could go to a more committed manager.

Sorry again, and if you need help in finding a replacement just either VM or PM and I will try to help.

Sydney dominate the match against GAIS and quite fairly won 2-0 via Suarez and Valbuena goal. Up to 2nd position with same points like the leader Terengganu

Also a shame to see you left,jkerrs. We have vacant spot again,i've tried to VM so many people but most rejected the request. I'm sure we'll back to full again