Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

NK LOKOMOTIVA 4 90 2 PAKHTAKOR

É.CAVANI 5

N.NKOULOU 14

E.LAVEZZI 47

É.CAVANI 52

A.TURAN 64

É.CAVANI 82

Great victory for Lokomotiva against the strong team of Pakhtakor. I think the stats say it all, Cavani was the MOTM, scoring three times. Now he is the man with more goals in the first division, along with Diego Milito, with 6 goals.

A new club record has been set.

Andrés Fernández was unable to prevent a Lechia Gdańsk defeat to Colo Colo.

Lechia Gdańsk have lost to Colo Colo 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Asamoah, Suso and Van Wolfswinkel were amongst the goalscorers

Sadly I cannot seem to get a win. :eek:

Won against Vendetta's Cienciano 2-1.

I am the new Dinamo Minsk manager btw.

The Maestro Pirlo got injured in the process. Anybody willing to loan me any CMs:(:o

Good game mate. But do you expect me to play nice if you are winning? Ofc not, that's why Pirlo got injured. ;) It is only for 7 days tho. :o You can have Casemiro or Romeu for loan as long as you pay their wages. :)

Reminder

Sunday is 9th league game of the season so we already come into midseason.

That means it's time for Wildcard Chance

Every manager have 1 chance to guess a werewolf. Send 1 name that you suspect to me via PM in forum. I'll answer it yes/no only

Wildcard chance will open 1 week from 31 December-6 January

WILDCARD CHANCE HAS BEEN

were-open-image.png

Send me 1 name who you suspect as werewolf to me via PM in forum

Wildcard chance will open 1 week from 31 December-6 January. Every manager (including werewolves and witch) get the wildcard chance

This is your chance to save your team from werewolves at the end of the season

Drew 2-2 in cup semi finals tonight but won 4-2 on penaltys so will meet Gozzy's Sydney in the final which will be a epic battle! :D

To say my side is not nearly the best in division one let alone the setup and im top by 6 points and in cup final is really pleasing punching above our weight bit style but beating Gozzys sidney will be a tough ask!

Drew 2-2 in cup semi finals tonight but won 4-2 on penaltys so will meet Gozzy's Sydney in the final which will be a epic battle! :D

To say my side is not nearly the best in division one let alone the setup and im top by 6 points and in cup final is really pleasing punching above our weight bit style but beating Gozzys sidney will be a tough ask!

Was a tight match mate, good luck in the final I guess :(;)

Congratulations mate' date=' good luck in the final for you. You've done such good job with Sepahan so far.

Well,i don't plan to go far in Cup myself but now i'm in the Final why not go for the title then? Sydney go into to the final after beat Gonzodan's Club Africain via Lorik Cana goal. I play reserve players mostly while Gonzo play Neymar,Kompany,Fabregas so it's unexpected win.

Anyway,in the other news

[b']WILDCARD CHANCE UPDATE[/b]

11 managers have used their wildcard chance and 3 managers guessed right

It means 18 remaining managers still can use their wildcard chance,you have around 5 days remaining. The wildcard chance closed on 6th January before the next matchday show the result

Congratulations mate' date=' good luck in the final for you. You've done such good job with Sepahan so far.

Well,i don't plan to go far in Cup myself but now i'm in the Final why not go for the title then? Sydney go into to the final after beat Gonzodan's Club Africain via Lorik Cana goal. I play reserve players mostly while Gonzo play Neymar,Kompany,Fabregas so it's unexpected win.

[/quote']

Yes I'm surprised we couldn't get a goal before having to take off Fabregas and Rodriguez for fitness reasons at 60mins. After that my average rating would have dropped quite a lot.

Well played though and good luck in the final! :)

Cormac Mc Garrigle (Forum) earned a draw with Al Wehda against Monagas SC.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Al Wehda and Monagas SC in their Division 2 fixture.

Akinfeev had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match

And

After their result against Monagas SC, Al Wehda are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Record crowd watches Al Wehda. 3,492 fans turned out to watch Al Wehda against Monagas SC breaking the previous home record attendance.

Were now 4th in the table and 4.7m in debt

Dinamo Tbilisi 4-4 Puebla

Hat-trick hero Lewandowski was not enough to get the 3 points as Puebla managed to equilise from a goal behing for 4 times! The midfield partnership of Gerrard, Marchisio and Xavi was pivotal as always with their assists. We still managed to go first as Ararat lost to Sriwijaya FC.

Sydney go into the top of table after beat Terengganu 2-1 with Suarez and Defoe goal. All my main strikers,Kerzhakov,Suarez,Defoe,Palacio now has scored so it's great for my team.

Managerial News

Metshadow will come in to replace MUTD who quit Millionarios

WILDCARD CHANCE UPDATE

17 managers have used their wildcard chance and 4 managers guessed right

It means 12 remaining managers still can use their wildcard chance,you have around 2 days remaining. The wildcard chance closed on 6th January before the next matchday show the result

Riferimento: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Hello guys! I'm Met Shadow (142rep,GOLD) and I'm here to take the lead of Millionarios. It's not my first english GW, I've been in Draft & Auction (with Gozzy), Italian Vero (Torino) and EC Anno Domini (Coventry City).

Wish you a good season and take care, the werewolf could be behind you.

werewolves.jpg