Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Gozzy

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Jomo Cosmos 2-1 GAIS

Robinho scored for them after 24 minutes, then Drogba scored 11 minutes before half time but it was ruled offside. In the 2nd half we equalized when Welbeck set up Gomez who struck a thunderbolt into the net. Later Drogba made sure of a goal when he made a clever run and hit the ball on the volley. My goalie tried to stop it with his legs but he couldn't keep the ball from crossing the line and I suffer my first loss with the team. Will be looking for my first win in the next match.

Good(bad??) news, everyone, I am back after a very, very long absence of around 2 months. I apologise for my unexplained and prolonged absence, and now I am here to explain why it was so.

Some of you guys know this, but earlier last year I had lost my mother to breast cancer, and as a result I had abstained from the game for more than a few months, however I returned as i missed all of you.

During the past month, I discovered that my granny had fallen into a coma after a bad fall, and i was determined not to let the same happen to her, losing another loved family member after such a short span would be.. more painful than I can ever imagine. I decided to leave SM temporarily, and school as well, i was allowed compassionate leave so that I could care for my gran.

But since I'm back, guess what? She finally woke up last week, and safe to say the doctors have confirmed that she is well enough to return home in a week. Her condition has improved, though she is still a little exhausted, and a bit confused as to what had happened.

i don't know if you guys will believe me, but I sincerely and truly apologise for anything that happened because of my hiatus. I hope that you guys will welcome me back with open arms as you did previously, I would really appreciate that. You have no idea how much I miss interacting with all of you.

PS: If anyone has any vacancies do inform me :), though it's not a pressing concern :o

we were till last week:D

Haha. I just got out from the relegation zone! :eek: With positive GD too! :eek:

Van Klinkert Delarosa steered Cienciano to victory against Al Hilal Omdurman.Cienciano outclassed Al Hilal Omdurman and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

De Jong scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Romeu and Thiago were also amongst the goalscorers.

Got another riser.

;)

44555_1348300804.jpg

Jordi Amat

85 (+2) > 87

Dinamo Tbilisi 5-2 FC Ararat

Massive win for us that increases our hopes of promotion as we beat 2nd placed Ararat and open a 5 point margin. 5 different scorers for us but the main man being Gerrard with a goal and 2 assists.

Also the player ratings did wonders with our team as Lewandowski and Leno were the latest to rise from a total of 11 players who had a rating increase over the last month or so:D

Thanks to Gozzy im in this great GW too (im in DNA too..)

First game against Club Africain in front of our fans...

Lechia Gdansk - Club Africain 3 - 2

Great debut from me ' date=' waited my first game to introduce myself ;)[/quote']

Congratulations for the win over me!

Welcome to the GW! :)

We were on fire.

Van Klinkert Delarosa steered Cienciano to victory against NK Lokomotiva.Cienciano outclassed NK Lokomotiva and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

De Jong had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sandro and Thiago were amongst the goalscorers.

Two match left before we have another shot for Werewolves. :)

Sydney FC 1-2 GAIS

In the 12th minute Skrtel intercepted a forward pass and played a long through ball. Giroud cut inside a defender and fired in a low shot.

The ball deflected in the goal off the keeper legs.

Then in the 34th minute Ben Arfa curled a low ball towards the back post from the corner of the penalty area. Giroud slided the ball towards goal and it drifted past the keeper and in.

Then in the 2nd half Welbeck scored but it was offside and later on Sydney pulled one back with a goal from Gago but they couldn't get an equalizer.

Debuchy misses the next match.

boaz "Gozzy" solossa steered Sydney FC to victory against Monagas SC.

Sydney FC beat Monagas SC 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Dede scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zanetti and Suarez were also amongst the goalscorers.

We are go up to 2nd,with the title still up for grab if Rick James' Jomo Cosmos lose at last game

By the way,we have 3 vacancies right now and with the end of season will coming soon,it'll be great to get new managers. Anyone interested please VM me

We are on fire. The power of youth. :D

Van Klinkert Delarosa steered Cienciano to victory against Dinamo Minsk.Cienciano outclassed Dinamo Minsk and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aurtenetxe had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

De Jong and Ramirez were amongst the goalscorers

Cienciano have now won 4 games in a row after beating Dinamo Minsk setting a new club record.

Just spoke to Garry on Facebook.He has just told me why he has left all his gameworlds.He has no online access except from facebook on his phone. So he has told me to inform you all.

Garry has just split up with his wife.He has said he will be back on SM in a few months or more.

He does apologise to everyone owner's gameworld he has left.

GAIS 1-1 Millonarios

Pedro scores a great goal for Millonarios after nutmegging a defender and curling a shot in the goal in the 20th minute.

We manage to equalise in the 2nd half when Ben Arfa carried the ball into the penalty area and went for a powershot which sailed in past the despairing dive of the keeper.

Can't win the division now but need to make sure we are in the playoff spots by winning our last game.