Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Gozzy

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Ed Moses takes control of Millonarios.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion and to not reveal you are The Werewolf. The Chairmans Secretary would also like to add that you are also, clearly, exceptionally well hung.

Millonarios were founded in 1946 and play their home games at Nemesio Camacho in Bogotá. The club is also known as Los Embajadores.

[/QUOTe]

These chairmans messages get ever more cryptic don't they?

Nice to be here, gonna have a sniff around but any hints and tips gladly welcomed.

First duty will be to appoint an..ahem...Assistant. I will be looking into applicants qualifications sternly; there will be rigorous tests in regards football knowledge, history and tactics. Previous experience will count massively.

Needless to say though, if she undoes the top two buttons of her blouse and wears something tight she will likely get the job - announcement to follow.

These chairmans messages get ever more cryptic don't they?

Nice to be here' date=' gonna have a sniff around but any hints and tips gladly welcomed.

First duty will be to appoint an..ahem...Assistant. I will be looking into applicants qualifications sternly; there will be rigorous tests in regards football knowledge, history and tactics. Previous experience will count massively.

Needless to say though, if she undoes the top two buttons of her blouse and wears something tight she will likely get the job - announcement to follow.[/quote']

welcum ed . . . I wnt tell anyone that you are . . .ahem ahem ;)

Vote Closed

At the end of the vote, Froz3n,ashtini,and BroodRoosterNL have been killed respectively in Division 1,2 and 3.

Do people really kill the werewolf or innocent citizen have become victim? Who the real werewolves are will be announced in next 2 hours but other important informations will be announced between 2 hours

Would be fun if you revealed the Werewolf and we tried to guess what is his mission. But of course you can revealed it too later. :)

I planned to reveal the mission first by the way in next 1 hour and then revealed the Werewolf 1 hour later,so it's opposite from what you want :P

So,the DOCTOR Gonzodan has saved 1 manager from the werewolf. This lucky manager is the manager of Jomo Cosmos,Ryan987. This means Gonzodan and Ryan987 are safe from werewolf. Did Gonzodan make right choice choosing Ryan or Ryan actually a werewolf?

For Werewolves mission,here it is

Division 1

You must play your 2nd best rated GK at least in 7 league games this season

Division 2

You must loaned out 3 players below 20 years old to Division 1 club this season. This will only count if all of those 3 players stay at the Division 1 clubs for at least 9 matchday.

Division 3

You must loaned 3 players whose last name starts with S, such as Schmelzer,Scholes,etc. This mission will only count as success if those 3 players stay at your club for at least 9 match day

And this is what you've waited for.........

The Werewolf of Division 1 is Froz3n (La Paz FC)

The Werewolf of Division 2 is Zakkoo (Steaua Bucuresti)

The Werewolf of Division 3 is sonofpluto (Hangzhou Greentown)

Froz3n has been killed so he lose all his right as werewolf.

Zakkoo and sonofpluto have been successfully stay alive after the vote,so they are allowed to buy 2 players for CV from ANY club in their division who finish below them

(Zakkoo can buy from Sydney FC,Monagas SC,GAIS,Millionarios,Al Wehda,Petro Atletico,Nejmeh)

(sonofpluto can buy from MAS Fes and Sriwijaya FC)

BroodRoosterNL with 12 valid votes is the normal citizen with most votes accused as being a werewolf,so he get Silver Bullet Holder role. He can buy one player of his choice for CV only from the people that named him as the false Werewolf.

So he can choose ANY 1 player from the following manager :

123_ABC, animattion, BigGameMo, Dracolis, Froz3n, george25, Giggsy Supporter, Grotolo, iAwesome, NapoliFan101, Venkrontrueblue11, Zakkoo

And this is what you've waited for.........

The Werewolf of Division 1 is Froz3n (La Paz FC)

The Werewolf of Division 2 is Zakkoo (Steaua Bucuresti)

The Werewolf of Division 3 is sonofpluto (Hangzhou Greentown)

Froz3n has been killed so he lose all his right as werewolf.

Zakkoo and sonofpluto have been successfully stay alive after the vote' date='so [u']they are allowed to buy 2 players for CV from ANY club in their division who finish below them[/u]

(Zakkoo can buy from Sydney FC,Monagas SC,GAIS,Millionarios,Al Wehda,Petro Atletico,Nejmeh)

(sonofpluto can buy from MAS Fes and Sriwijaya FC)

BroodRoosterNL with 12 valid votes is the normal citizen with most votes accused as being a werewolf,so he get Silver Bullet Holder role. He can buy one player of his choice for CV only from the people that named him as the false Werewolf.

So he can choose ANY 1 player from the following manager :

123_ABC, animattion, BigGameMo, Dracolis, Froz3n, george25, Giggsy Supporter, Grotolo, iAwesome, NapoliFan101, Venkrontrueblue11, Zakkoo

Thanks guys, I'll have a look and let you know asap :D

And don't forget to vote for me again next time, I like winning votes like these!

I don't know what people think your mission are' date=' maybe something like buying 5 Dutch player. :P

Me and my twins player is easily the best masking / disguise mission! ;)[/quote']

Haha I have no idea mate but I guess I somehow did something suspicious :o

Maybe the focus on players around 20-22 years old was the key factor.

So,here is complete recap of roles of Season 1

Werewolves : Froz3n,sonofpluto,Zakkoo

Doctor :Gonzodan

Witch : BigGameMo

Silver Bullet Holder : BroodRoosterNL

Moderator : Gozzy

And...do you remember this post???

On another news' date='here is some review to WILDCARD CHANCE

22 managers used this chance and only 4 guessed right

Here is what people votes looks like

Manager 1 -3 votes

Manager 2 -2 votes

Manager 3 -2 votes

Werewolf 1 -2 votes

Werewolf 2 -2 votes

Manager 4 -2 votes

Manager 5 -1 vote

Werewolf 3 -1 vote

Manager 6 -1 vote

Manager 7 –1 vote

Manager 8 -1 vote

Manager 9 -1 vote

Manager 10 -1 vote

Manager 11 –1 vote

Manager 12 -1 vote

That's interesting statistic, 15(!!:eek:) managers are guessed so it seems Werewolf has done their job quite well. The highest votes received by Manager 1 who isn't a werewolf so manager 1 is likely a contender for Silver Bullet Holder. But,it's not entirely safe for the werewolves as somehow ALL of werewolves has been guessed by other manager. Let see how this develop into the end of the season

Here is what it looks like

Noisy-3

Brood-2

Vendeta-2

Zakkoo-2

Froz3n -2

Jr231990-2

Ashtini-1

KdbZ-1 (kdBz was the original werewolf at Hangzhou before sonofpluto replaces him)

Garryc300-1

.MCFC –1

123_ABC-1

Fercasti-1

Nathan Kirby-1

BigGameMo –1

Venk-1

And by the way,please give welcome to your NEW MODERATOR for SEASON 2, Froz3n