Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

I think I am up for this. Can you explain me the role of the doctor in more detail. How does one save someone from the werewolf?

The doctor give a message to moderator one name to be saved. That manager will be saved from werewolf,it means werewolf cannot buy a player from that manager

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins Best value for money: * 1: Petro Atletico - £21.6m loss 2: Cienciano - £26.3m loss 3: FC Ararat - £26.5m loss 4: Millonarios - £27.8m loss 5: Dinamo

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins Duncan William Gibbons has taken charge of Puebla FC Formed: 1944 Stadium: Estadio Cuauhtemoc Capacity: 42 684 Nickname: Los Camoteros Rivals: Ver

Riferimento: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins Hello guys! I'm Met Shadow (142rep,GOLD) and I'm here to take the lead of Millionarios. It's not my first english GW, I've been in Draft & Auc

Sydney beat last season Silver Bullet Holder FC Ararat 2-1 with Rodrigo Palacio and youngster Chalobah scored for us. This result makes us go up to 2nd,decent season so far,hope i don't mess it up again

I'm thinking about leaving the setup at the end of the season. Is there anyone who wants to manage GAIS? They are a good team and only £9.2m in debt.

Ah,that's a shame you'll leave. You got a good team and considerably good depth too so the next manager will get decent money if he sell several players

Ok it's that time again guys.

Quoting Goz:

Wildcard Chance

After 11 league games (which means in the middle of the season),ALL MANAGERS will have 1 chance to guess both werewolves. Each manager must send 3 names to moderator via PM that they think are the werewolves. The manager who got both werewolf correct will get special advantage that their players can't be bought by werewolves.

However, the manager who got it correct can't announce those werewolves names to other managers until the voting at the end of the season finished or he'll lose his advantage

So send me 1 name from each division. And remember to keep quiet until the end of the season if you get them right.

Good evening friends. As some of you most definitely haven't heard the news, tonight, in Sudan, Llorente attacked Ashley Young (the greatest winger in the world of course) after the bald bold one (or is it the bold bald one?) criticized the Spaniards inability to fulfill his destiny. Unfortunately, Fernando couldn't control himself and tried to kick the Sudanese hero. But as you all know, Llorente can't hit anything this season. Nevertheless, Ashley IS the master of simulation and he went down as a boxer in Hot Shots. Now, after all of this we have no other option than this - LLORENTE IS AVAILABLE FOR CASH :eek:

For Wildcard chance,the post that Frozen has quoted is outdated as i haven't edited them since the opening i think. Here is the correct one, and it's the method that we use last season

Wildcard Chance

After 9 league games (which means in the middle of the season),ALL MANAGERS will have 1 chance to guess werewolves. Each manager must send 1 name to moderator via PM that they think are the werewolves. However, the manager who got it correct can't announce those werewolves names to other managers until the voting at the end of the season finished or he'll lose his advantage

For Wildcard chance' date='the post that Frozen has quoted is outdated as i haven't edited them since the opening i think. Here is the correct one, and it's the method that we use last season

Wildcard Chance

After 9 league games (which means in the middle of the season),ALL MANAGERS will have 1 chance to guess werewolves. Each manager must send 1 name to moderator via PM that they think are the werewolves. However, the manager who got it correct can't announce those werewolves names to other managers until the voting at the end of the season finished or he'll lose his advantage

Yeah that... :P

So send those names guys. (1 only) And yes Brood you can send your own name in :P

can i formally apologise for my over eagerness in the transfer market guys.

I have accepted another bid and have two further players listed who, once bids are in and accepted, will bring me back down to 30 players.

Its really thrown my budget and transfer targets out the window and was a complete dufus mistake. Hopefully, I can sort this out longer term so that I can actually "get into" this GW.

can i formally apologise for my over eagerness in the transfer market guys.

I have accepted another bid and have two further players listed who' date=' once bids are in and accepted, will bring me back down to 30 players.

Its really thrown my budget and transfer targets out the window and was a complete dufus mistake. Hopefully, I can sort this out longer term so that I can actually "get into" this GW.[/quote']

Apologize accepted :) . No worry,everyone made a mistake and it's easy mistake to make when you joined late as it's pretty hard to catch up with everything. Now,enjoy your season and i hope you won't be killed at the end of the season Oops :o

Hello Everyone,

I have just joined the gameworld taken over Sriwijaya FC. I 've put couple of players on Transfer and Loan list , so that I can get out of the debt and buy some new players.

Send me any offers if you are interested.

Orko

Hello Everyone' date='

I have just joined the gameworld taken over Sriwijaya FC. I 've put couple of players on Transfer and Loan list , so that I can get out of the debt and buy some new players.

Orko[/quote']

Welcome ;)

On the evening match - we won. Usually, it's because of the fact that Ashley Young is the greatest winger in the world and he can bring three points just with showing up, but tonight's show was all Luuk de Jongs'. Great debut, two assists in 3:1 victory and Llorente is now good to go. Anywhere out of Sudan. Come on, buy him. I'll even put two camels to sweeten the deal! Oh, and Willian got six weeks injury, probably some poor animal got his leg while he was walking in the zoo...

And it's me again with happy news, Al Hilal actually won and Llorente scored twice :eek: Fernando was very proud on his performance and had this to say: "As you all know, Ashley Young is the greatest winger in the world but even he can be wrong sometimes, as he was when he ridiculed me in front of teammates. Tonight, I proved that man wrong and I hope this means I can stay in beautiful Sudan and help them in dreams of promotion." Well, Llorente bought himself few days, but still, he can go if right offer comes along.

On other topic, if anyone wants Willian (despite his injury and lack of smart moves), please contact me in next two days on www.ashleyyoungforsudanesepresident.sd

If no, off he goes to external saving us from disastrous budget deficit...

Hello Everyone' date='

Orko[/quote']

Welcome in mate. :)

And it's me again with happy news' date=' Al Hilal actually won and Llorente scored twice :eek: Fernando was very proud on his performance.[/quote']

I must say, the decision to bring in Gaston and Luuk de Jong was wise and kinda give Llorente a knock on his head. :P

On the other news, Eriksen too was proving his worth in Cienciano after opening the scoring in 2 - 1 win against Dinamo Minsk. ;)

Anyone have youngster available for cash? Just need a CB now.