Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins Best value for money: * 1: Petro Atletico - £21.6m loss 2: Cienciano - £26.3m loss 3: FC Ararat - £26.5m loss 4: Millonarios - £27.8m loss 5: Dinamo

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins Duncan William Gibbons has taken charge of Puebla FC Formed: 1944 Stadium: Estadio Cuauhtemoc Capacity: 42 684 Nickname: Los Camoteros Rivals: Ver

Riferimento: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins Hello guys! I'm Met Shadow (142rep,GOLD) and I'm here to take the lead of Millionarios. It's not my first english GW, I've been in Draft & Auc

Re: Werewolf World - Where The Hunt Begins

Fantastic response and interest so far with this.

Because of that,i likely will increase the amount of managers from 24 to 30(or even 36),thus making it into 3 divisions of 10(or 12) which means there will be 3 werewolves every season.

Of course only respectable and trusted forumer who i allowed to join

No offense' date=' but Gozzy I don't think you should be letting people that barely post in this. DNA is a great success because there are people who contribute towards it, so please consider that, but it's your GW so you do what you want. :)[/quote']

It's a very fair point mate. We have already discussed certain forumers and in set up like this where the rules make the gw what it is we need to be 100% about all managers.

If anyone has any forumers they have doubts about please PM me or Goz.

(I am working with Gozzy on this setup just incase you think I am butting in :))

No offense' date=' but Gozzy I don't think you should be letting people that barely post in this. DNA is a great success because there are people who contribute towards it, so please consider that, but it's your GW so you do what you want. :)[/quote']

Don't worry about this mate. I'll only select people who i know will contribute to this,and ashtini will help me about this issue too

30 managers list

1.Gozzy

2.ashtini

3.BroodRoosterNL

4.kdBz

5.ox in the box

6.Rooney_Persie_RIP

7.Froz3n

8.garryc300

9.brunopinto90

10.Venkrontrueblue11

11.MUTD

12.TheMar Afc

13.iAwesome

14.infernito

15.jr231990

16.Like_A_Boas

17.123_ABC

18.Vendetta

19.Grotolo

20.jkerrs

21.Mario Balotelli

22.Adam EFC

23.Jono6895

24.Rodrigo0

25.LennonLegend

26.Fercasti

27.NapoliFan101

28.Duncan

29.evoked87

30.BigGameMo

Congratulations for all managers who are in,sorry for anyone who have missed out on this

So,there will be 30 teams divided into 3 divisions and there will be 1 werewolf in each division

Now,there is some issue that we need to discuss

1. Which teams should we use?

2. How teams should be given(via random.org or first come first served method)?

3. Additional character (now we have 4 : Werewolf,Doctor,Witch,Silver Bullet Holder)

4. Should we add the amount of doctor from 1 to 2?

Silver Bullet Holder - Whats his role?

This character is not determined by moderator' date=' I want this to be very special character and not control by the moderator.

This character will be determined from the false Werewolf guess of the manager.

Practically, it will be decided once all the manager put 2 guess at the end of the season, the normal manager (not a Werewolf) with the most number of vote as Werewolf will be known as this special character.

To make it simple, everyone have a chance for entire season to deceive everyone and make them believe you are one of the Werewolf and voted your name in the end of the season. If you succeed and people actually voted for you (being the most voted), you will be Werewolf Hunter or The Silver Bullet Holder.

[b']Advantage; this character can buy one player of his choice for CV only from the people that named him as the false Werewolf. Only one player from the entire selective group.[/b]

Delighted to be part of top 30

Thanks Gozzy :)

Which teams should we use?
In all honesty,it doesnt matters really.Empty squads require a lot of committment from your side and its easy when you have full squads

But....as this is a gameworld where werewolf will be given a task and with empty squads people have got a chance to recognize the task

Imo,I will have Empty squads for this one

I know majority will go against me

How teams should be given
(via random.org or first come first served method)?Random.Org or live draw is the most fair way to allocate teams :)
Should we add the amount of doctor from 1 to 2
?I dont have problem with this

Its upto others and you

I would suggest two btw :)

This character is not determined by moderator' date=' I want this to be very special character and not control by the moderator.

This character will be determined from the false Werewolf guess of the manager.

Practically, it will be decided once all the manager put 2 guess at the end of the season, the normal manager (not a Werewolf) with the most number of vote as Werewolf will be known as this special character.

To make it simple, everyone have a chance for entire season to deceive everyone and make them believe you are one of the Werewolf and voted your name in the end of the season. If you succeed and people actually voted for you (being the most voted), you will be Werewolf Hunter or The Silver Bullet Holder.

[b']Advantage; this character can buy one player of his choice for CV only from the people that named him as the false Werewolf. Only one player from the entire selective group.[/b]

This going to be really tough! :eek:

1. Which teams should we use? Empty squads with a reasonable budget. Gives everyone a chance to get some stars in their team.

2. How teams should be given(via random.org or first come first served method)? You should draw the teams our or use random.org

3. Should we add the amount of doctor from 1 to 2? No. Just keep one.

IMO empty squads will make more sense given the rules about the werewolf and stuff.

Again, given that they are empty squads it doesn't matter that much (apart from stadium size). I'd prefer random.org and maybe let people swap teams with each other (I know this may create some confusion)

3. Additional character (now we have 4 : Werewolf,Doctor,Witch,Silver Bullet Holder)

IMO those are enough, more characters will only complicate things

4. Should we add the amount of doctor from 1 to 2?

1 doctor that can help any manager throughout the 3 divisions (gotta make him a best friend of yours:p)

Hope these help in a way, and thanks for accepting me:)

Now' date='there is some issue that we need to discuss

4. Should we add the amount of doctor from 1 to 2?[/quote']

1. Fixed squads imo, empty squads tend to make people leave if they don't get the players they want.

2. Random.org simply because I think everyone deserves equal chances to get his/her club.

3. Chuck Norris (me), he cannot be killed by nothing and thus can keep his players :D

4. With 30 players I think another doctor would be a good choice yes. Still plenty to choose from by the werewolves.

How about 300m? Most of the previous worlds' date=' we've all started with 300.[/quote']

250m will make things fair i say as all person must calculate their target carefully and not just recklessly going on bidding war.

Empty squads not even decided though as obviously Brood stated before,so i'd like to get more comment whether we should start with empty squads or fixed squads