Marco Reus or Theo Walcott

bojan3

Re: Marco Reus or Theo Walcott

Cant even put these into a similar category. Walcott will have the odd good game, but needs to add consistancy to his game.

Reus was amazing last year at Gladbach, and continuing it at a bigger side in Dortmund aswell as the national team. He will rise to 91 next reveiw, but can keep rising if he continues his form.

Buy Reus :)

TBH Reus is probably a better player in real life.

in sm wise i feel both would probably be about the same.

- same position ( wing/fwd)

- both are international ( england vs germany)

- both playing for a well ranked team ( arsenal vs dortmund)

- EPL is a better league than the bundeliga ( arguably) higher uefa coefficent at least.

- Walcott got a chance to moving to a better club ( heard man city/man u are interested in signing him)

wont go wrong either way, but i would go for walcott due to the last 2 points.

TBH Reus is probably a better player in real life.

in sm wise i feel both would probably be about the same.

- same position ( wing/fwd)

- both are international ( england vs germany)

- both playing for a well ranked team ( arsenal vs dortmund)

- EPL is a better league than the bundeliga ( arguably) higher uefa coefficent at least.

- Walcott got a chance to moving to a better club ( heard man city/man u are interested in signing him)

wont go wrong either way' date=' but i would go for walcott due to the last 2 points.[/quote']

Your missing the main point that Reus will rise next reveiw, Walcott won't.

And Walcott will only move because he won't sign a contract and will leave on a free. There is no way United or City would pay to get him lol, but on a free hes a good signing.

Your missing the main point that Reus will rise next reveiw' date=' Walcott won't.

And Walcott will only move because he won't sign a contract and will leave on a free. There is no way United or City would pay to get him lol, but on a free hes a good signing.[/quote']

i'm not sure why you guys are so convinced that Reus will definitely rise next review.

i for one , dont think so given dortmund dismal form of late.

but as i said, wont go wrong either way, both are great talents to have.

I would go for Marco Reus!

The best player of Bundesliga last season and he contuines to do great performance for the national team, and he now plays for Dortmund.

If you compare him to similar players, like Thomas Muller for an example, he is ranked 93 and Reus is a better player (my opinion)

Walcott is playing for Arsenal (so far), and if you look at similar players like Ashley Young, he has the same ranking!

Both players are good long term signings, but if you can have only one, go with Reus!