Comedy Shows

Hyina

Re: Forumer of the Year 2012

Do you not think it was done purposefully?

I have no idea hence my response, all I will say is that the Cast of The Only Way is Essex deserve a little island in the tropics where they can be stranded with no boats, no food, no contact with the wider world so the British Public is never subjected to this form of trash TV ever again.

Amy Childs aint fit, she is a thicko...

Rant over :)

I have no idea hence my response' date=' all I will say is that the Cast of The Only Way is Essex deserve a little island in the tropics where they can be stranded with no boats, no food, no contact with the wider world so the British Public is never subjected to this form of trash TV ever again.

Amy Childs aint fit, she is a thicko...

Rant over :)[/quote']

Seriously dude, if you read my posts regularly enough, you should realise i deplore dumbed down language. I only use things like this every now and then in jest as i'm so used to hearing it in every day life.

Seriously dude' date=' if you read my posts regularly enough, you should realise[b'] i [/b]deplore dumbed down language. I only use things like this every now and then in jest as i'm so used to hearing it in every day life.

Fair enough and I would agree.....

Capital "I" though ;)

Yes Ray! Viva Hooky street.

Darn right how many comedies can you watch over and over again, know what is coming and still be in stitches every time.....(see Synsters You tube link as a prime example)

The depth of charachters for a comedy was amazing, John Sullivan was a genius, RIP :)