.:Custom GameWorld of the Year:. - CGY

tumblr_m7a9bohJOF1qa18wh.jpg

We've already got forumer of the year, but how about making things interesting ?

How many would be interested in having a vote to settle wich out of the hundreds of customs that've been created since January 1st is the best of the best of 2012 ?

If I get over 50 interested then I will launch such a competition.

tumblr_m7a9bohJOF1qa18wh.jpg

Re: .:Custom GameWorld of the Year:. - CGY

I think this can take off, in all honesty. But as you said we need to garner more a heck of a lot of people's interest, though I think it should be achieved rather easily.

But i really think that we can't have that many nominees as i can see some pretty obvious choices, and all votes will go to them :P

Great idea Elo' date='

There are some great custom's out there and very different too.

Decisions will hinge on a few factors too, such as popularity, competition, originality, and longevity.[/quote']

I will need someone to help me and you're going to be one of em

;)

kdBz will be the other one.

Likely that yours would be the most likely to get nominated.. :P

Awww' date=' thanks, I do my best! To hear someone say that that isn't even in one of them (I don't think, correct me if I'm wrong) is a true honour, thank you!

I will need someone to help me and you're going to be one of em

;)

kdBz will be the other one.

It would be my honour Fili. I don't think it would be as big as FOTY, in fact I know it won't, but we can find at least 32 for sure. Will it be 'open nomination' like FOTY, or are we going to have to do a bunch of research on it and include all the Customs we can find that have a certain number of posts/views or combination of the two?

Awww' date=' thanks, I do my best! To hear someone say that that isn't even in one of them (I don't think, correct me if I'm wrong) is a true honour, thank you!

It would be my honour Fili. I don't think it would be as big as FOTY, in fact I know it won't, but we can find at least 32 for sure. Will it be 'open nomination' like FOTY, or are we going to have to do a bunch of research on it and include all the Customs we can find that have a certain number of posts/views or combination of the two?[/quote']

No need to be humble, you have some of the most brilliant ideas for a setup, though I've never actually been in one.

And would agree with that method, open nomination would be a bit hard since(if many are involved), there will be customs left, right and center.

But it is still viable, if we can cut down the list to a smaller number where possible.